• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

jambo

This is cool

http://double-fine-game-club.github.io/bbq/

What
We're coming together for a Double Fine fan BBQ/meetup at PAX Australia, but not at PAX Australia.

Hang out with other local Double Fine fans and meet special guest Ron Gilbert!

Where
Victory Park - just across the road from the PAX Australia venue at the Melbourne Showgrounds (bigger map)!

Situated on Langs Road in Ascot Vale, Victory Park has play equipment, BBQ facilities and open space for pirates, psychic agents, metal heads and spelunkers alike.

When
12:30pm on Saturday the 20th of July 2013!

Attention pc gaf.

Just a heads up eb games is still selling $50us steam vouchers for $50aud. With the possibility of the summer sale starting soon I picked one up, so should all of you.

Attention pc gaf.

Just a heads up eb games is still selling $50us steam vouchers for $50aud. With the possibility of the summer sale starting soon I picked one up, so should all of you.

Interesting... very interesting!

You hear that exchange rate?! You can't keep me down!

jambo

Attention pc gaf.

$4.90 profit

0vNtwMA.jpg

Ryan Davis news is sad becaue of how young he was and I feel for his family and friends but dude was clearly not a healthy weight. As a fat shit myself he was on a whole 'nother level. Talking Super Saiyan 3 shit.

If any good is to come from this, it's that it will be a wake up call for some in the hobby to take better care of themselves.

Shaneus

If any good is to come from this, it's that it will be a wake up call for some in the hobby to take better care of themselves.
I'm hoping for that, too. I see too many people in the enthusiast media (not anyone specifically) who are far too unhealthy for their own good. Hopefully it's a wake up call for all of us, regardless of celebrity status.

Ryan Davis news is sad becaue of how young he was and I feel for his family and friends but dude was clearly not a healthy weight. As a fat shit myself he was on a whole 'nother level. Talking Super Saiyan 3 shit.

Do we know the actual cause of death though? It could have been an accident, suicide, allergic reaction, etc.

teekun

And even if that was the cause, turning him into a poster child is some insensitive shit. Let his friends and loved ones choose how he's remembered. Don't get all internet on him and his memory.

I didn't think my particular post was being shitty but since I'm being accused of it here's a proper shitty post:

Sucked in you obese fuck should've reconsidered having that third Big Mac at dinner, huh?

Happy? Fuck y'all.

The Giant

Banned
Got a wifi vita for $99 from my sisters staff sale at sony. But she didn't get me a memory card. So I will get one in a few hrs. I paid for ps plus and Valkyria Chronicles II and now i will just get the free games every month.

teekun

I didn't think my particular post was being shitty but since I'm being accused of it here's a proper shitty post:

Sucked in you obese fuck should've reconsidered having that third Big Mac at dinner, huh?

Happy? Fuck y'all.

A+ great job there buddy. The best response to anyone showing offence is always to double-down on being an asshole.

A+ great job there buddy. The best response to anyone showing offence is always to double-down on being an asshole.

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it. Had a couple extra large pizzas with a side of ribs and buffalo wings for lunch in Ryan's honor, hope everyone else did the same.

Danoss

I was thinking the same thing, though I didn't want to be the one to say it, at least not at this stage. I couldn't find a nice way to even mention it in passing.

Whatever the cause of his passing, having much additional weight on your body is not a good thing at all. High blood pressure is one thing that comes along with it and that alone is dangerous. I've lived with it for some time and am finally doing something about it (dropped below 100kg for the first time in many years just 2 days ago).

I'm not belittling the guy and am in no position to do so. I knew very little about him other than people saying he was cool, and that's all that really matters. However, if there is to be a positive from his passing, and some people take it as inspiration to do something to improve their health and quality of life, then that would be one of them.

teekun

Fuck. How long has The Age had a paywall up? Hitting my monthly limit of articles read means I'm not going to read any more of your shitty newspaper, Fairfax!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
So who else is having a shitty day and just not able to concentrate at work one iota? :(

ME.

my wrist has decided to pack it in 3 months after the surgery lol.

hurts like all hell. can barely move it :( and typing one handed is for goobs and old people.

bomma_man

Fuck. How long has The Age had a paywall up? Hitting my monthly limit of articles read means I'm not going to read any more of your shitty newspaper, Fairfax!

I've almost completely abandoned it since Guardian Australia went live. Fairfax websites are awful.

Shaneus

Got a wifi vita for $99 from my sisters staff sale at sony. But she didn't get me a memory card. So I will get one in a few hrs. I paid for ps plus and Valkyria Chronicles II and now i will just get the free games every month.
Any memory cards on sale? 32gb? Carn.

Whatever the cause of his passing, having much additional weight on your body is not a good thing at all. High blood pressure is one thing that comes along with it and that alone is dangerous. I've lived with it for some time and am finally doing something about it (dropped below 100kg for the first time in many years just 2 days ago).

I'm not belittling the guy and am in no position to do so. I knew very little about him other than people saying he was cool, and that's all that really matters. However, if there is to be a positive from his passing, and some people take it as inspiration to do something to improve their health and quality of life, then that would be one of them.
Woo! Congrats :) How are you doing it... eating better and exercise? Whatever it is, good on you for finding something you can stick to. Wish I could :/

teekun

I've almost completely abandoned it since Guardian Australia went live. Fairfax websites are awful.

I mostly just read The Age to ridicule it and kill some time at lunch. So it's no big loss, really. I'd hear what sort of response they get from this, though. I have a hard time believing their average reader is going to pony up $15/month.

Jintor

I was thinking the same thing, though I didn't want to be the one to say it, at least not at this stage. I couldn't find a nice way to even mention it in passing.

that's a pretty good way to put it. Grats, D.

Brisbane Times is still paywall free. That might sound like no help, but just open up the Age page you want and replace theage with brisbanetimes and it will work like a charm

Top Bottom