• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Rezbit

Fuck channel 7. Fuck them in the arse with a camel hoof. Fuckers take all V8 racing, and promote a great overseas race, which occurs at 4am. Instead of a full replay during the day, they have a 1 hour highlights package, so they can show football on one channel (fair enough) and fucking reruns and reality tv shows on the others. Fucking fuckheads.

/rant

Hey man some people still haven't seen MASH.

Dead Man

Hey man some people still haven't seen MASH.

Hey if it was MASH, that would be better than 'designed in steel' or whatever the fuck they are showing this afternoon lol

At least MASH has an audience!

Edit: Danoss et al, you'll be happy to know that the 'inventor of ADHD' has had a deathbed confession that it is a fictional disease. You are no longer sick, you are healed! At least according to dickheads on my facebook feed.

markot

Banned
4698862-3x2-340x227.jpg

Once upon a time...

Danoss

Danoss et al, you'll be happy to know that the 'inventor of ADHD' has had a deathbed confession that it is a fictional disease. You are no longer sick, you are healed! At least according to dickheads on my facebook feed.

Haha, thanks. I'll file this along with the report that immunisation causes autism.

markot

Banned
Daft punk is so over rated >_<

Theyre the chevy chase of electronica.

They make the chemical brothers look like my chemical romance.

They made the dust brothers look like the bee gees.

They make the bee gees look like the partridge family.

They make the partridge family look like the jackson 5.

They make jackson 5 look like maroon 5.

Kids these days.

Shaneus

Fuck channel 7. Fuck them in the arse with a camel hoof. Fuckers take all V8 racing, and promote a great overseas race, which occurs at 4am. Instead of a full replay during the day, they have a 1 hour highlights package, so they can show football on one channel (fair enough) and fucking reruns and reality tv shows on the others. Fucking fuckheads.

/rant
SMH :/

Edit: Danoss et al, you'll be happy to know that the 'inventor of ADHD' has had a deathbed confession that it is a fictional disease. You are no longer sick, you are healed! At least according to dickheads on my facebook feed.
lolz screencaps?

Ningo

God damn we were awful today, couldn't make a 20m pass!

A joke that we were still in it near the end.

Ah well, Geelong next week, they're due for a loss!

Dead Man

World Public Union? Lol

Even Choc would blow them off as crazies that have smoked too much pot.

Indeed.

So, computer mice. Does anyone know of one that is good, not stupid expensive, and has a freescrolling wheel? Being able to adjust between free and clicks wuld be even better.

markot

Banned
I got 27 damn dota 2 keys >.<; Everyone has it now!

I like how the invites went from 'you can use it in all these countries' and listed them all except for China.

Now its just 'you cant use this in china!'

jambo

This may make you mad Dead Man, but I'm watching a 2 hour replay of the V8s in Texas on Foxtel's Speed channel...

in HD

Dead Man

I have one you can have for postage if you like, I literally never use it anymore.
Really? That would be sweet as. PM'd.
This may make you mad Dead Man, but I'm watching a 2 hour replay of the V8s in Texas on Foxtel's Speed channel...

in HD

God damn it! Foxtel probably locked up the replay rights or something lol.

Edit: Looks like there will be replays in full on Monday and Tuesday. WHY?

I thought this thread was about racism...

Steam ID?
360 Gamertag?
PS3 thingy?
Twitterer?
How many of your relatives has the Carbon Tax suffocated so far?
Sexiest Bond: Pierce Brosnan or Sir Sean "The Rock" Connery?
Would you buy a Crackdown 3?
Thoughts on Viva Pinata Party Pinatas?
iOS gamer or Android user?
How do you feel about DRM and always on DRM?
Is Women teh weakest sex in gaeming?
Do you Kooka with Country Cookies?
UGG boots. Do you speak it?
Red Rock Deli chips are the best chips.
Picking up a Vita or have a 3DS? OR SNK THINGY?
D&D or Board Games or IRL Role Playing or Furry or Capcom fan?
Sexy: Karen Gillan? Ricki Lee? Missy Higgins? Insert guy/girl of interest (Lily Cerna, Ella Morton, Mel McLaughlin, kPOP) here.
Tony Abbott: Best budgie smuggler or just saggy smarmy arsehole?
Jalapeño man?
BACON MAN?
Interest in alcohol? Scotch and Cider?
Vegemite... Mana from heaven or foul toxic sludge?
Do you plays the Halos or Duties or FieldsOfBattlez?
Any glass eyeballs?
Are you the one delaying all the fucking videogames into 2013 killing 3rd party support for the WiiU[/s]?
Are you Mayan or can use Maya?
Curse of Monkey Island is the greatest game of all time

Shaneus

Not that I'd expect many people here to know who he was, but it was just found out today that Romanthony died earlier this month. Or more familiarly, the voice of Daft Punk's One More Time and Too Long :(

Linkage

39ZRmfn.jpg

6NTKaaT.jpg

BTW I had a quick look at that site, and though "Hey, this site looks like it's run by fucking nutters. Let's see if they have anything on immunisiation". Sure enough.

Bernbaum

Amy Bouzaglo to be MC at Nintendo's E3 conference.

10 minutes of passive-aggressiveness followed by 50 minutes of unfiltered vitriol and personal insults to the entire audience.

Jintor

Nintendo's E3 Press Event, you mean? They're not having a conference this year

Unless you're just joking entirely

Arksy

My prediction for the new Xbox;

- No games.
- Requires gas connectivity.
- Gets really hot.
- Is quite large.

In all honesty I have no idea what to expect....I mean I'm a PC gamer and the PS4 announcement did a fair bit to get me interested. I have no fucking idea how MS is going to match them.

Omikron

My prediction for the new Xbox;

- No games.
- Requires gas connectivity.
- Gets really hot.
- Is quite large.

In all honesty I have no idea what to expect....I mean I'm a PC gamer and the PS4 announcement did a fair bit to get me interested. I have no fucking idea how MS is going to match them.

Always online or physical games tied to accounts.

What the hell? I miss not only a new thread but the first 20 pages of it? Motherfucker.

I'm pretty keen. I'm vaguely considering waking up at 3am and calling in sick to work. But chances are I'll wake up a bit before my usual get up time, read GAF/check out the wrap ups and games and go to work anyway.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I am tempted to wake up at 3am to watch it all and then just go to work.

I've never owned an xbox though and I can't see myself buying the new one, So part of me is like fuck it, I will just watch it at work and read about it there.

But video games and hype and stuff, Makes me wanna get up early for it. Considering how bad it could be as well. Gotta watch trainwrecks live.

Rahk

3AM? That's only two hours earlier than I usually wake up. I could do that. Not expecting anything great, but it's always fun to talk shit about conferences in chat.

Not expecting too much info until E3.
I expect they'll get all the interesting infrastructure/hardware/first party software announcements out of the way this week so the focus is all on them and at E3 get down to demoing mostly the software.

TBH it's not a bad ploy, this way they get a couple of weeks of solid coverage.

I expect they'll get all the interesting infrastructure/hardware/first party software announcements out of the way this week so the focus is all on them and at E3 get down to demoing mostly the software.

Agreed. This will be hardware and games that will get the new console mainstream recognition. So COD type stuff. I'd imagine at least one or two games to get Xbox hardcore keen too. Like a PGR or Alan Wake or something.

Then E3 will be game central

senahorse

I don't know if they will go too much into infrastructure and hardware this week, well maybe outside of their main event. Being something that will be televised I assume it will be a very flashy presentation, potentially with ad breaks? (not sure how spike tv works)

Top Bottom