• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

So for my teaching round and the purpose of professional development and as a reference for a assignment I gotta start writing later - I managed to write up to 3256 words for my reflective journal.. and I still feel like I need to add some stuff to it. (and it's not like it even covered EVERYTHING I experienced in my 5-day round).

and maybe edit the grammar and punctuation but no-one else besides me is going look at it.. although my professional experience officer might ask for it

I'll have read in bed tonight, send it my way. :)

You're first year right, what are your courses?

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
I'll have read in bed tonight, send it my way. :)

You're first year right, what are your courses?

Taking three core units and one elective.

Australian history 1700-00s
Primary-level mathematics
Sociology of Education
Introduction to Psychology (Social) (my elective)

My second/third/forth year subjects will all be about teaching and their curriculum areas. Except for my electives which will all be psychology units anyway.:p

Taking three core units and one elective.

Australian history 1700-00s
Primary-level mathematics
Sociology of Education
Introduction to Psychology (Social) (my elective)

My second/third/forth year subjects will all be about teaching and their curriculum areas. Except for my electives which will all be psychology units anyway.:p

I remember those. :)

I did ancient history as my elective, it's great that you can choose something that you're interested in.

If you ever need any help/advice etc just shoot me a message, I'd be glad to help.

Kritz

Banned
Got back from World's End. A respectful end of the trilogy. There's a certain part near the end that I think was better in idea than execution, but boy was the ride there amazing. Some really good camera work in certain scenes, and the pacing felt amazing throughout. Not as funny as Shaun of the Dead, but so much more exciting.

The only unbelievable part of the movie was how much Nick Frost can run.

- youwotcunt.gov.uk

Shaneus

GOD DAMNIT

SOMEONE COMMENT ON PROTEUS (THE GAME)

IT'S THE FIRST GAME I'VE COMPLETED IN AEONS (LITERALLY)

I CAN'T HAVE COMPLETED IT FOR NAUGHT. SOMEONE TELL ME HOW GOOD I DID (OR DIDN'T) OR WHAT/HOW I SHOULD THINK ABOUT IT.

ALSO, THIS IS DRUNK TYPING, FOR REALS. IF YOU MIS-TYPE, YOU'RE NOT DRUNK TYPING PER-SE, YOU'RE JUST A FRAUD WHO LIKES TO THINK THEY'RE DRUNK TYPING.

GOOD DAY.

Isn't Proteus the game where you just walk around and explore? Kind of like Dear Esther, except with more player agency with regards to where you can go? You can't die, there are no enemies, you basically just walk around waiting for stuff to happen at you. So, like, it's a baby game. I only say that because I've heard that babies love it.

That explains why you finished it.

Dead Man

Can they choose between PNG and Nauru?

Details are sketchy, apparently the Nauru government will have final approval on all settlements, and no single males will be accepted. It sounds like those p[rocessed on Nauru will be able to resettle on Nauru, subject to government approval. That seems like a bad idea given there are hundreds there already, and given their incredibly small size and population.

This is the whole country:

544px-Nauru_satellite.jpg

markot

Banned
Deadman is probably happy that Australians die, more room for his precious refugees.

Countrys full! Dont you read the tshirts!?

HE'S MINE WE HAVE COMMITMENT RINGS THAT WE MADE FOR EACH OTHER!!!!

THE ONE I GAVE HIM SAID "I WILL FOREVER BE YOURS" BUT I RAN OUT OF ROOM SO IT SAYS "I WILL FOREVER BE YO" BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE HAVE TRUE LOVE!!

WHY WOULD HIS MOM GIVE HIM A RING THAT SAYS "I WILL FOREVER BE YO"? THAT'S CREEPY WEIRD AND DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!

I assume you didn't see my edit...

Aww, Jase would have liked the longer version. Not sarcasm.
Oooooooooooo! Gimmegimmegimme!!!!!!

Edit: by that, I'm not asking you to give it to me, Fred.

Edit 2: by "give it to me" I'm not talking about sex.

Edit 3: only because you're married Fred, not because I don't find you totally dreamy.

Edit 4: totally would hit that, otherwise.

Edit 5: PM me?

Top Bottom