• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Kritz

Banned
Hey, I made the top of /r/comics on reddit! Not in the context I expected, though.

Image Link (Vaguely NSFW)

Cuz I didn't make that comic! But, in a way, I made that comic.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Odd questions, anyone have a spare the walking dead steam gift or anything like that?

I'm sure it will be on sale next week since it seems to be on sale every 2nd week, But just asking for someone I know.

Ew banana. Why would you read a pdf? That sounds so painful... surely the book isnt THAT much.
You are probably right shan but a pdf is instant. I dont want to go hunting down a book and then have to wait 3 weeks untill it shows up. Also pretty sure it was a kickstarter so the book might not even exist yet.

Shaneus

I'm counting:

codswallop
Rezbit
Jables Swan
Megadrive
Shaneus
bodyboarder
Gazunta

and Shaneus is numbers are needed.
Note: I'm up for playing but *not* buying unless yeah, numbers need to be made up for a group of 8. But unless AusGAF are a bunch of tightarses (and history indicates this is the case) then we should be right. It's $3 people... for a racing game by Sumo and you can drive as a Dreamcast!

Shaneus

The sega Console - PC ports are shockingly bad.

no customisable controls on PC? gtfo.
What? I can't remember what Transformed controls were like (as if you need to reconfigure controls for a kart racer) but I'm sure Binary Domain had them.

Sega ports of late have been on fire. You shut your damn hell mouth, son.

Stackboy

GMG 4-pack deals! Use GMG20-4B9NY-L4FEN 20% off code for below prices

Awesomenauts for USD$2 each (USD$8 pack)
Chivalry for USD$5 each (USD$20 pack)
Sanctum 2 for USD$3 each (USD$12 pack)
Sonic Racing Transformed for USD$3 each (USD$12 pack)

I'm counting:

codswallop
Rezbit
Jables Swan
Megadrive
Shaneus
bodyboarder
Gazunta

and Shaneus is numbers are needed.

I'm keen, who do I harass and throw instant money at for Sonic racing fast things fast?

Spelunky and Guacamelee are up on the steam store, both out this week.

I have Guacamelee on PS3 + Vita and it's pretty great. Will double (triple) up when it's on special on steam. Could instabuy Spelunky, thanks to the GB Quick Look videos.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
What? I can't remember what Transformed controls were like (as if you need to reconfigure controls for a kart racer) but I'm sure Binary Domain had them.

Sega ports of late have been on fire. You shut your damn hell mouth, son.

sonic racing, space channel 5, sonic other racing, sonic adventure etc

all of those :( shitty controls

teekun

Discovered today that buying US PSN codes off of Amazon is as simple as giving them a US billing address, even if your CC is Australian. I'm guessing because its a sub-$50 purchase that they don't verify? I wish I'd done this before the exchange rate tanked.

Discovered today that buying US PSN codes off of Amazon is as simple as giving them a US billing address, even if your CC is Australian. I'm guessing because its a sub-$50 purchase that they don't verify? I wish I'd done this before the exchange rate tanked.
Amazon don't verify shit ever.

Danoss

im very very very slowly reading through numenera and have decided that this shall be the game i use for the next ausgaf pnp table top rpg adventuer.
these books are hard to read and get your head around, at least i think so, as a person who would much rather learn through experience for these kinds of things.
i find nothing makes much sense until its put into practice and i see how things play out

I guessed you must have found something to read when I didn't hear from you.

Some of the stuff I have read about Numenera is rather baffling, like encouraging GM intervention for no reason. However, the setting looks great and the art is stunning.

Ew banana. Why would you read a pdf? That sounds so painful... surely the book isnt THAT much.

I can't do it either. For short stints it is totally doable, but a whole book is not. A 400+ page monster like Numenera would give me a massive headache and very dry eyes.

I'm currently working my way through 13th Age now that the book has arrived. I checked out some of the PDF, but again I couldn't read the whole thing with it being 320 pages. I would've finished it a while ago but goddamn if my Gran isn't unfairly monopolising my time being a right pain.

Top Bottom