• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Kritz

Banned
In non political news, the Review Board have released the full report on the Saints Row IV RC decision

http://www.classification.gov.au/Ab...ion report - Saints Row IV - 31 July 2013.pdf

From Saints Row 1's wiki:

Weed increase damage resistance, and create a distorted, clouded view. The effect of too much drugs is a coughing fit, which is shorter than vomiting, but immediately afterward, the player is unable to sprint.

Purchasable cannabis items include "spliffs", "blunts" and "bongs". They all give positive bonuses to the player.

What I'm saying is, Saints Row 1 should really be taken off shelves.

Kritz

Banned
not really, because there's nothing incorrect there?

How exactly is smoking a bong less incorrect than acquiring "alien narcotics"? They're banning SR4 for having a fake drug that gives player bonuses yet let SR1 through where you use "real" drugs with "realistic" portrayals.

Just sayin', some consistency would be nice.

senahorse

It's fun to hate on Qld, but tomorrow (at least in most of Brisbane) we have a public holiday, oooooh yeah, in fact I won't be back to work until next Monday :D

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
tumblr_mi8f9yxqRz1s5cx9po1_400.gif

Kritz

Banned
I think I've only voted twice but it might be three times?

Not that it matters since in the past I've either voted for independents or drawn a penis on my ballot. Either way I might as well have not even bothered.

It's fun to hate on Qld, but tomorrow (at least in most of Brisbane) we have a public holiday, oooooh yeah, in fact I won't be back to work until next Monday :D

Awwwww yeaaaaaaah. 1830 here I come.

Actually it means I miss a week of all my favourite classes so maybe not so great.

Deeku

i don't think i have to vote since i'm not in oz, but i'll go do it anyway as a celebration for my right to vote!

also it seems i might experience my very first typhoon here soon!

HolyCheck

Essendon charged by the AFL. As the AFL do, using that catch all phrase, "bringing the game into disrepute."

NO DRUG CHARGES BIATCH.

incoming fine, nothing else.

complete bullshit. it only became an issue because of vlad likes to leek shit to journos.

HolyCheck

Essendon welcomes the news that no infraction notices have been issued against any of its players and the AFL’s statement that, on current evidence, no notices will be issued.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Men of AusGAF, Wallets.

Do you own one that holds coins or do you just leave the coins in your pocket?

I keep seeing all these nice wallets online, as you do, and they seem to be for Americans of course. Very little have a spot for coins, it's all cards and cash.

I use a money clip which holds my license, ATM/credit card, and whatever notes I have on me. It goes in my front pocket. Coins in the pocket until I get home and then into a dish.

I was skeptical about the switch when I bought it a few years back, and I much prefer this way.

Edit: It's this one. Didn't have enough time to get it engraved (two weeks? WTF).

Men of AusGAF, Wallets.

I keep seeing all these nice wallets online, as you do, and they seem to be for Americans of course. Very little have a spot for coins, it's all cards and cash.

i have a coin part
but its got a press stud and the lining has pulled away where i open it

markot

Banned
I use a money clip which holds my license, ATM/credit card, and whatever notes I have on me. It goes in my front pocket. Coins in the pocket until I get home and then into a dish.

I was skeptical about the switch when I bought it a few years back, and I much prefer this way.

Edit: It's this one. Didn't have enough time to get it engraved (two weeks? WTF).

You bought a 200 buck paper clip >_<?

Men of AusGAF, Wallets.

Leather surf wallet.

Best of both worlds.

With coins!!!!!!

Although these days I don't get paid cash so it's a bit redundant :/

Men of AusGAF, Wallets.

Who still uses cash/coins? Card for life.

Top Bottom