• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

8xIDKiK.png

13 year old me would be proud
Yet older you just brings it up so that people know how mature you are by not caring? Not caring in a sense that you noticed it, realized how much you didn't care, took a screenshot, uploaded it to imgur and made a post about how you had grown?

Good for you.

jambo

Yet older you just brings it up so that people know how mature you are by not caring? Not caring in a sense that you noticed it, realized how much you didn't care, took a screenshot, uploaded it to imgur and made a post about how you had grown?

Good for you.

My first UT99 nickname was l33t_k1ll3r

Also what the fuck is wrong with you?

teekun

Smart move. Wouldn't be hugely expensive to produce, UK is a big strong market for them this generation and it will get some traction in the 'Xbone is a TV' market.

And here all I'm thinking is "American remake of classic British show for a videogame console" all of which is the worse goddamn idea I've ever heard.

Is it possible that you're placing too much pressure on yourself to perform at a greater degree than is reasonable?

If you do it because you love it, just let yourself progress without the self-imposed expectations that your placing upon yourself. Perhaps it will come to you then?

Went down to the Victoria police crime identification unit today and described the person who had broken into my house to a sketch artist. Got a pretty good resemblance, I hope they can use it to nab that guy. Was surprised they would take all this trouble for just a break in where nothing got stolen.

Now I'm regretting it. Should have described Shaneus instead.

Shaneus

Went down to the Victoria police crime identification unit today and described the person who had broken into my house to a sketch artist. Got a pretty good resemblance, I hope they can use it to nab that guy. Was surprised they would take all this trouble for just a break in where nothing got stolen.

Wouldn't that have been the same thing?

Surprise!

I tried to purchase a laptop today. Twice. Both times, couldn't get the time of day from the salesmen (or should that be salesters). Apple Store Carindale. Compared to the other times I go in and have virtual group sex but don't buy anything, it was weird. It wasn't even busy. And I had heard of it.

Ended up ordering online. Took 2 minutes. It would have been 1 minute but I had to change credit card and address details, then change the address on my bank's website. Hopefully have it Monday or Tuesday.

Elysium was okay. Just okay. Will probably go see Wolverine next. Then Red 2.

I'm pretty sure that would have constituted as cruelty to the sketch artist.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I now have animal crossing thanks to HAM! and that promotion thingy.

First 3DS game since getting the system ... whenever ago.

Fuck yea!

At least you didn't give them any money. Come to think of it, I have about a dozen games in Origin and haven't given EA money for any of them.

Bernbaum

Review: Hooker Butcher 2: Blood Honey for the PC.

Indie have been working on Hooker Butcher 2: Blood Honey for 7.5 years now, and anticpation is mysteriously absent after their last game. Let's take a look at the final version of their take on the burgeoning Action genre.

Screw the establishment, man! Oversized publishers that don't move with the times are so old hat. The cool way to publish games is to be a lean operation of a couple of guys who haven't been able to afford a YCMA shower in a week who release games like Hooker Butcher 2: Blood Honey for almost free and grow beards and hang out at coffee shops and have documentaries made about them. Fight the power, unless they don't give me a freebie review code, in which case they're a bunch of pompous asses.

The greatest fighting game series is back, which is great because there hasn't been a new one in weeks now and we were starting to get a bit antsy. With increasing competition from other established and new fighting games on the scene, it's going to take more than alternate costumes and balance tweaks for this Street Fighter to hit the spot.

Hooker Butcher 2: Blood Honey tries to seperate itself from the pack with interesting features. Wow, you get to play as a dog at some point. How cool is that! Damn cool, that's what. Hooker Butcher 2: Blood Honey is a cool game.

The 3D world of Hooker Butcher 2: Blood Honey comes to life in a realistic way, which is nice if you're a fan of the genre.The visuals represent the objects they represent well.

Performance is best on a Nvidia system, and you'll need at least a 6600 card to be able to run the game at the now-standard 1536 by 396 resolution with full AA and trilinear mimap interpolation. It's another feather in the PC gaming's cap. Indie have done an impressive job of carrying over what made the console versions so great, not to mention adding a feast of new features and effects designed to make your mouth water and your mouse hand twitch with excitement. Not just anyone can indulge in this kaleidoscopic menagerie of dino blasting, though - this party is for owners of the latest cards only.
Game of the Year contender? Maybe!

Overall Score: 8 / 10
Bernbaum

Thanks for using Game Review System!

Bernbaum

I'm finally giving in and installing Origin.

You got me, EA.

It's less shit than you think it is.

I had a bunch of old retail discs floating around - most of the CD keys activated painlessly on Origin, and after contacting EA support, they activated the ones that weren't. Old shit like Crysis Warhead etc... I then thew away the discs FEELS GOOD MAN.

I also had a bunch of shit on Steam that came with a CD key, which also activates on Origin. Now I've got all my EA games on Origin. When I want to play the Mass Effect saga on PC, I'll be able to do it all from Origin.

Don't expect many good sales. Enjoy your poor man's Steam.

Shaneus

It's less shit than you think it is.

I had a bunch of old retail discs floating around - most of the CD keys activated painlessly on Origin, and after contacting EA support, they activated the ones that weren't. Old shit like Crysis Warhead etc... I then thew away the discs FEELS GOOD MAN.

I also had a bunch of shit on Steam that came with a CD key, which also activates on Origin. Now I've got all my EA games on Origin. When I want to play the Mass Effect saga on PC, I'll be able to do it all from Origin.

Don't expect many good sales. Enjoy your poor man's Steam.
I got that done with The Saboteur. Pleasantly surprised they gave me a key that worked with Origin.

Didn't make up for the fact that some filthy Russian managed to change passwords and break into my account. Shifty cunt.

Jesus christ Great Gatsby is long. Not bad. Direction was a bit of a mess, themes were drowning in excess and the acting was fantastic. Good to see Maguire showing his chops again, last movie I remember him in was Cider House.

Took up all fucking night though :(

Elysium was okay. Just okay. Will probably go see Wolverine next. Then Red 2.

All 3 are "hey it's $2 Tuesday, what barely remember-able movie should I rent?".

r1chard

Fucking hell. Australian politics, the race to the bottom where we only wonder who the first party will be to just fucking shoot the refugees when they hit land.

The Coalition will ramp up its hardline stance on refugees on Friday, announcing that almost 32,000 asylum seekers who have already arrived in Australia by boat will never get permanent settlement as well as stripping them of the right to appeal to the courts.
Uhhhhhhhhh isn't that illegal? Are we in the Congo or some shit?

The Coalition would also introduce indefinite work-for-the-dole obligations for those found to be refugees.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh isn't that slavery? Taking people and forcing them to work with no guarantee they will be set free? Aren't these incredibly vulnerable people? Who are going to watch over them while they are in slavery so their masters don't rape and beat them? Just asking since I work in a government industry where these issues already come up with Australian citizens, let alone refugees that don't come under our law apparently.

Opposition immigration spokesman Scott Morrison said the Coalition would return to a ''non-statutory'' process, in which a single caseworker would decide the fate of asylum seekers.
Hohoho! Who thinks that's a good idea!
papers-please-greenlit.png

Deputy Opposition Leader Julie Bishop said that on the contrary, the Coalition's policy took away the people smugglers' ''product'' – which was permanent residency in Australia.
''We won't be offering permanent residency,'' she told Channel 9. ''When the situation improves [in asylum seekers' home countries], they can go home.''
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Devil woman turning her tricks for the publics eyes. What a fucking disgusting joke. She made a joke and she laughed. She laughed because people think that it will improve without doing anything.

Ramping up Labor's controversial ''screening-out'' process, which has led to more than 1000 would-be asylum seekers returned before their refugee applications were complete, the Coalition would adopt a scheme by which those with no prima facie prospect of success would be dealt with first.
So the people that they will temporarily let into the community will have to wait for them to cherry pick as many people as possible to push back into starvation and death? Seems really logical.

At least give those you are sending back to their deaths some time sitting in a tent rather than kick them straight out the door as soon as they hit dry land.

That seems designed especially for cruelty.

senahorse

Absofuckinglutely disgusting, even worse these clowns will be voted in, this is just the beginning, being in Qld with a mini Abbott for the past year I can see how this is going to turn out.

Fucking Commonwealth Bank have charged the wife a $10 overdrawn fee. Hope they all die in a fucking fire, pack of cunts.

We cancelled an unexpected transaction within 2 hours of it happening, the transaction still went ahead and withdrew the money from her account the next day, when we found out about it we transferred money into the account to make it not overdrawn, they STILL charge the fee.

Die in a fire you greedy cheating fucks.

Top Bottom