• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

r1chard

Looking for co-op game recommendations, please.
  • No FPS
  • PC
  • Torchlight 2 has been played
  • Cube World has been played/attempted but the networking is too dodgy...
(maybe I should post a thread in gaming... but I suspect it'd be lost very quickly)

lol OK I should've searched first. Still, recommendations using my narrower criteria are welcome ;-)

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
  • No FPS
  • PC
(maybe I should post a thread in gaming... but I suspect it'd be lost very quickly)

lol OK I should've searched first. Still, recommendations using my narrower criteria are welcome ;-)

nintendo land on the wiiu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaneus

Hmm, well probably move to Aldi then. Was getting pretty worried about Kogan with all of it's bad press over the past 6 months. Hopefully Telstra and Medion's "interim agreement" holds for Aldi's sake.
I'm with them, not had a problem since I joined around a month or so ago. Just use them for mobile data on my iPad (so no 4G is fine) and they allow tethering like Telstra (which is why I jumped from Amaysim). $10 for 2GB/month (or was it $15?) is a good deal, esp. to be on Telstra.

Happy birthday planet_jase.

It's world orangutan day!
Happy birthday you cunt
Happy birthday you cunt
Happy birthday Planet_JASE
Happy birthday you cunt
And you smell like one too

Dead Man

I didn't get anything like that for my birthday :/

Unless you have a jailed iOS device and you want to tether. Found that out when I tried it on my iPad :/
That what you get for having jailed iOS devices.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE DEATHJR????

He feeds upon your confusion, people!
Hush, it is your birthday when we tell you.
It depends on who you get it from and if its been cut with anything nasty. Pretty hard come down, too.

She is certainly more chatty today.

• No FPS
  • PC

http://www.co-optimus.com/ You can narrow your criteria :)

Aldi on the Telstra 3G network. Pay as you go, no contract, $35 for 30 days unlimited calls/text/mms with 5GB data and $10 of overseas credit.

Hmm, well probably move to Aldi then. Was getting pretty worried about Kogan with all of it's bad press over the past 6 months. Hopefully Telstra and Medion's "interim agreement" holds for Aldi's sake.

I'm on ALDIstra and I have no complaints at all. :)

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I'm on the facebooks again after so many years.

It's still shit. Still full of old school people you don't talk to. Your ex is there. Pages to like for no reason, random events to decline, games to spam.

It's amazing, I should have gotten back on sooner.

I'm on the facebooks again after so many years.

It's still shit. Still full of old school people you don't talk to. Your ex is there. Pages to like for no reason, random events to decline, games to spam.

It's amazing, I should have gotten back on sooner.

As soon as my mates bucks party has happened, I'm deleting mine. Only kept it as its slightly easier then texting people.

Shaneus

As soon as my mates bucks party has happened, I'm deleting mine. Only kept it as its slightly easier then texting people.
I'm holding onto mine, but I barely go on there anymore. Just so much shit, it keeps sorting stuff exactly how I don't want it, not worth the hassle.

Probably worth keeping if you've setup FB linking to other services like Origin, though. I know if I'd linked the two, I wouldn't have had the hassles when my Origin account was hacked.

PS. This is epic:
A humble tribute to the legend...
Z8vmlEk.jpg

Where did you hear this?

Read it in the saints row OT and steam thread.

I'm holding onto mine, but I barely go on there anymore. Just so much shit, it keeps sorting stuff exactly how I don't want it, not worth the hassle.

Probably worth keeping if you've setup FB linking to other services like Origin, though. I know if I'd linked the two, I wouldn't have had the hassles when my Origin account was hacked.

It is slightly handy I will admit, I just hate the idea of it. I've purposely kept it separate to everything else I use. Hell besides it having my name it's empty (no pics etc etc).

r1chard

http://www.co-optimus.com/ You can narrow your criteria :)
That is an awesome site!

I've actually managed to convince her to give FPS a try and we're gonna go rampaging in Borderlands :)

Leaked email about the East-West tunnel in Melbourne. Surprise, it's a populist scam propped up by dodgy numbers!
I have put these comments to you in writing because I do not want to be sued as part of the class action against VicRoads and it's officers when and if the East West project fails financially.

Gazunta

That is an awesome site!
No mention of Viva Pinata Party Animals. That's cool, it was just the first Xbox 360 game to have drop in / drop out multiplayer with any combination of same couch or online players, no biggie.

I'm having a real 'why the fuck do I bother' kind of day. :)

Gave the Star Wars RPG - Edge of the Empire another go on the weekend. Had an 8 hour session where we went through one of the stories in the core rulebook. We all had a blast. (only 2 of the 5 were regular RPGers).

Definitely interested in keeping it going. I don't know if it's just the Star Wars theme that I'm enjoying or if I would consider playing other ones.

Clipper

Wow, how coincidental. I just ordered the Core Rulebook for Edge of the Empire this morning after hearing about it in a podcast. I'm hoping it will work well for online play...

jambo

Gave the Star Wars RPG - Edge of the Empire another go on the weekend. Had an 8 hour session where we went through one of the stories in the core rulebook. We all had a blast. (only 2 of the 5 were regular RPGers).

Definitely interested in keeping it going. I don't know if it's just the Star Wars theme that I'm enjoying or if I would consider playing other ones.

I found a Games World in the CBD that has a bit of roleplaying stuff. Mainly D&D, but they did have the Core Rulebook for Edge of the Empire.

I was originally going to go with 13th Age, but Star Wars might be a bit easier to get in to thanks to the familiarity of the universe.

THE GREAT MIGHTY APE WIIU SHOVELWARE AND LATE PORT SALE SPECTACULAR
ONE DAY ONLY
D158BiT.png

UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF ITEMS FOR $5 SHIPPING

Assassins Creed 3 for $19
NBA 2K13 for $19
FIFA 13 for $19
Batman: Arkham City for $19
COD BLOPS 2 for $22
007 Legends for $22
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 for $22
Just Dance 4 for $22 (wtf how does that work with the gamepad?)
Marvel Avengers Battle For Earth for $22
Transformers Prime for $22
LEGO Batman 2 for $22
Game Party Champions for $25
Mass Effect 3 for $25
Injustice: Gods Among Us for $35
Fast & Furious: Showdown for $39

YOU GUYS ALL OWN WIIU'S RIGHT? YAY!

Wow, how coincidental. I just ordered the Core Rulebook for Edge of the Empire this morning after hearing about it in a podcast. I'm hoping it will work well for online play...

Great coincident. It's our first go at roleplaying (well for Rezbit and I anyway) and we're all enjoying it.

I found a Games World in the CBD that has a bit of roleplaying stuff. Mainly D&D, but they did have the Core Rulebook for Edge of the Empire.

I was originally going to go with 13th Age, but Star Wars might be a bit easier to get in to thanks to the familiarity of the universe.

This is why I think it's hit a good cord with our group. Everyone knows Star Wars. Some of us probably know a bit too much at times. :)

jambo

This is why I think it's hit a good cord with our group. Everyone knows Star Wars. Some of us probably know a bit too much at times. :)

So what do you need to play.

Games World only had the Core Rulebook. Are there are other books that we'll need? Figurines? Character sheets? A grandparent to play the Sith Lord?

Top Bottom