• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

teekun

PC gamer salty entitlement. Delicious.

Would be nice to have Rapture on PC though.

What a surprise, a bunch of children ranting and raving about "moneyhats" and "selling out" while ignoring the fact that game developers are adults trying to feed themselves off of their jobs, and were unable to do so without Sony's help.

But hey, they should totally just starve and make games at a loss because they owe the PC gaming community right.

Kritz

Banned
Whaaaaaaaaat

theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

spotflux, duder*

* I take no responsibility on the very very slim chance that Steam stops finding VPNs acceptable and bans everyone who uses them or something

lexi

Banned
I'm a salty PC gamer. Consoles have been destroying my favourite platform for over a decade now *grumpy face*

I like my Vita though, so I can't stay mad at Sony.

Oh... maybe I should renew my PS+ now again. Does PS+ time stack? I can't remember. I already hopped in on the 90 days last time...
Yep, it certainly does.

Games that go into Sony Jail never seem to get out. Microsoft Jail seems easy to escape.
Papa & Yo?

I'm a salty PC gamer. Consoles have been destroying my favourite platform for over a decade now *grumpy face*
Maybe it's a sign that you picked the wrong platform? It's okay, we all make mistakes. It's just about learning from them.

Some people make more mistakes than others, though...

I like my Vita, too

teekun

It's hard to even begin to get mad at Sony. The two options were: game doesn't get made at all or game gets made for PS4 with help from Sony.

I really should get a Vita. I have too many cross-buy/play games.

Deeku

i need to renew my ps+ too, get that bonus 90 day with the year sub!

also dat ps+ update:eek: like seriously, i reckon if i'm not absolutely day 1 for a game, ps+ got me covered down the road!

If PC gaming is wrong then I don't wanna be right!
Excellent. We have reached an agreement, then!

I own all the platforms. Except WiiU. But that's barely a platform, as it is.

PS. Did you buy the EA Humble Bundle thingy? Spend over $5ish? Good news! You now own these for both Origin and Steam:
6B7xRzV.png
UqNPtXW.png
Of those two games, only C&C Music Factory: Red Alert is for the Steams. Populous is Oragin onlee.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Does anyone know how to get a pokemon starter deck these days?

I can't work it out when browsing online, they seem to be themes or pokemon decks. not starter decks

I.E. I need a starter deck of cards, all the rule books for the game + anything required to play, health counters etc.

:( its difficult to work out

magenta

I can't work it out when browsing online, they seem to be themes or pokemon decks. not starter decks

I.E. I need a starter deck of cards, all the rule books for the game + anything required to play, health counters etc.

Theme decks usually come with a damage counters, a coin and a mat.

Friday, Hot Chocolate day. Maybe a kebab for lunch day too, I'm sure rezbit still really wants one.

Happy bday Death!

Thanks, I started my day with a hot chocolate and some ice cream for breakfast.

Happy birthday Death. I've got my body ready for a hot chocolate this morning.

Happy Birthiversary, Death!

Happy birthday death.

Congrats Death.

Thanks guys!

Death doesn't grow old, Death matures. Happy birthday.

True that. Thanks.

Damnit, I was going to do that :(

Haha, prefect one Gazunta. Shane, you're too old and too slow. :p

So my PS3 version of SR4 has been dispatched from OGS, guess I'm sticking with that instead of a PC version. :/

Yeah I received shipping confirmation yesterday, hopefully it will arrive by end of this month.

Anyone playing the Killzone Mercenary public beta on vita? It's pretty good.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. I might go if those rumours about a Japan stage end up being true (the sumo theme seems to indicate it might?), but otherwise I'll probably just go to the Avenged Sevenfold sidewave. Nothing there worth paying $200 to see as yet.

Just play magic instead :3

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. I might go if those rumours about a Japan stage end up being true (the sumo theme seems to indicate it might?), but otherwise I'll probably just go to the Avenged Sevenfold sidewave. Nothing there worth paying $200 to see as yet.

Just play magic instead :3

nerds play magic

teekun

Holy shit, Assassins Creed 3 on PS+ already? Well, time to see now bad it really is, and figure out if I should be at all excited for 4.

lol Yosp is the coolest.
V90Auxu.gif

Consoles the last 4 or so years have been sending people flocking back to PC's which is great! The great XBLA lottery scheme certainly helped the indie push on PC with the stupid decision making by MS over release dates, set prices and patch fees.

spotflux, duder*

* I take no responsibility on the very very slim chance that Steam stops finding VPNs acceptable and bans everyone who uses them or something
There was a sticky thread in the Steam forum about using VPN but they would be setting a new precedent to ban your account after allowing it for the last few years.

Papa & Yo?
Oh yeah that just came out, forgot all about that! Another Pub Fund game I think.

Anyone playing the Killzone Mercenary public beta on vita? It's pretty good.
I expect that's where EatChildren has disappeared to.

Thanks, I started my day with a hot chocolate and some ice cream for breakfast.
Planning on having my first beer float tonight. It'll be vanilla ice cream in a chocolate milk stout.

Next step after that is mulled (or at least warmed) beer. Don't have a poker or an open fire to try that method of heating beer, unfortunately.

Spare C&C 3 steam key if anyone wants it.

Y'know, 1.5 or so years after finishing Storm of Swords, I decided to finally pick up Feast for Crows. I kinda like it so far. Even if the book is a bit slow, it's nice to get back into that universe again.

Feast for Crows at times is painfully slow. Book 4 and 5 have the same timeline but each book focuses on different characters. Dance with Dragons is also slow to begin with, but picks up around halfway.

Planning on having my first beer float tonight. It'll be vanilla ice cream in a chocolate milk stout.

Next step after that is mulled (or at least warmed) beer. Don't have a poker or an open fire to try that method of heating beer, unfortunately.

Beer and milk? I've never tasted this concoction. Where might I try one?

Gazunta

Wait until you get so old that you don't even recognise the names of any of the bands!

apparently

Affleck as Batman makes me so happy.

Dead Man

It's soundwave, it's a festival for genres and bands that no one's cared about since the 90's.

It didn't used to be.

Wow, typing that out it seems really incorrect, but when I say it sounds like fine English.

Edit: Also, fuck this civil war quest line in Skyrim, the thing is utterly busted. I have just spent 3 hours trying all the various fixes and it still won't work.

Top Bottom