• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

AH SHIT, SWEET CHILI AND SOUR CREAM DUDE!

ALSO YES COD, WOOLWORTHS BEER. MY CAT NEEDED CAT FOOD AND THE FUCKER ONLY EATS SAFEWAY BRAND BEEF DRY FOOD. ANYTHING ELSE AND HE HATE SCRATCHES THE FUCK OUT OF MY LEGS WHEN IM NOT LOOKING. HE SLICED UP MY PORT POWER PJ PANTS AND EVERYTHING. SO WHEN I FIND A $1.20 BOTTLE OF BEER AT 9PM I BUY IT YO. AND IT IS SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. WIFE THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY THOUGH. LOW CARB. WATERY. SHE LIKES CORONAS SO IT MAKES SENSE.

ALSO RE; KICKSTARTER SHANE. I WANNA CMI2 BY BILL TILLER OVER AT DOUBLE FINE.

/endtwitterreplies

jambo

I've been meaning to make a big list of all of my DVDs and Blus, might do it next weekend when I have some time free.

Okay, GTAV is pre ordered. I said I wouldn't do this, but the hype train has me by the plums. If the gameplay is too much like 4 I am going to be a sad panda.

I09t4IG.gif

Had a Zinger Pie today. 5/5 STARS KRITZ.NET
it was ok, not amazing. pastry was probably the best part lol. also dude on one of the gawker sites said it was spicy and it was hardly spicy i want my money back

Shaneus

Yeah, I was pretty let down by the Zinger pie. Spicy, but I expected something that resembled a gravy like KFC gravy, but spicy. And with chicken in it.

Next time, I'm just going to buy a potato and gravy, a Zinger pie, then empty out the pie and put potato and gravy in there and probably some hunks of chicken from a roast chicken I got earlier at the roast chicken shop.

PS. I still don't know AusGAF. 360 or PS3 for GTA5? Where the fuck is the Digital Foundry already?

Shaneus

Should know by Monday. Which controller do you prefer?
Definitely 360. But I don't have Live for that anymore, so I don't know if that'll be a factor or not. Also no idea about pre-order bonuses or any of that shit. What day is it out again? Monday?

Surprised it hasn't crept up on Usenet or anything yet :/

Rezbit

Yeah, I was pretty let down by the Zinger pie. Spicy, but I expected something that resembled a gravy like KFC gravy, but spicy. And with chicken in it.

Next time, I'm just going to buy a potato and gravy, a Zinger pie, then empty out the pie and put potato and gravy in there and probably some hunks of chicken from a roast chicken I got earlier at the roast chicken shop.

LOL. The mental image of you doing all that to a Zinger Pie is too good. Please do it.

Definitely 360. But I don't have Live for that anymore, so I don't know if that'll be a factor or not. Also no idea about pre-order bonuses or any of that shit. What day is it out again? Monday?

Surprised it hasn't crept up on Usenet or anything yet :/

Only a few Mom N' Pop copies have gotten out so far. No proper leak which Rockstar will be happy about. Biggest game of the generation without a doubt.

Some bullshit floating around about a group having a copy but being unable to work out how to rip Disc 2 pfffft.

OUT TUESDAY!

Pre-order is a blimp. Meh. Just buy wherever is cheap.

I thought you bought Gold not long ago?

I once spent weeks adding my DVD, Bluray and Games collection into Delicious Library. According to it, there's over 1500 titles (not too many double dips, but a few Blurays replacing DVD versions). It adds anything i buy off iTunes in there automagically. I love it.

Now my disc collection's going to sit in boxes in a cupboard for at least the next year or two.

I was going to sell my games collection, but I preferred to keep it. I'm expecting my parents to chuck the boxes out without telling me.

I guess I'm holding off GTAV till PS4/XB1
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=675197

Shaneus

Only a few Mom N' Pop copies have gotten out so far. No proper leak which Rockstar will be happy about. Biggest game of the generation without a doubt.

Some bullshit floating around about a group having a copy but being unable to work out how to rip Disc 2 pfffft.

OUT TUESDAY!

Pre-order is a blimp. Meh. Just buy wherever is cheap.

I thought you bought Gold not long ago?
Oh, disc 2? For 360? HMMMM.

No go on Gold... always meant to, but turns out that me forgetting to get it isn't the biggest deal in the world. Might just scrounge up a cheap 3+1 code on eBay or something, should do me until I stop playing GTA5 ;)

Fuck instant cameras. UGH.

Try to take the first picture. Nothing comes out, and the film counter disappears. Suddenly film box is stuck in the camera and won't come out, and now the camera is making an awful noise. There is nowhere on the internet with troubleshooting advice ESPECIALLY not the goddamn fujifilm site that has given me a PDF of the (short) instruction manual and no place to contact them. I guess that just leaves a last ditch email to the store I bought it from :/

Sorry for the rant. The complete lack of any kind of support online is both confusing and infuriating.

Omikron

Not buying gta5 until it's $5 on pc. 4 wasn't that fun and a pretty heinous port.

Edit: best gta was probably vice city and / or 3. Then the first one. That multiplayer. :D

markot

Banned
Fuck instant cameras. UGH.

Try to take the first picture. Nothing comes out, and the film counter disappears. Suddenly film box is stuck in the camera and won't come out, and now the camera is making an awful noise. There is nowhere on the internet with troubleshooting advice ESPECIALLY not the goddamn fujifilm site that has given me a PDF of the (short) instruction manual and no place to contact them. I guess that just leaves a last ditch email to the store I bought it from :/

Sorry for the rant. The complete lack of any kind of support online is both confusing and infuriating.
What year is this?

Rahk

Zinger pie sounds gross. Not sure how you could be let down by it, unless it's even worse than I imagine it to be. Not even going to try it.

2013. I still barely use controllers because it is an inferior input mechanism for all bout 1% of video games.

If you had a wireless one it would bump up to 33%!

Racing games on KB/M? Nope.

Although spreadsheets would be horrible to navigate on controller so I see your point

Good morning hot chocolate AusGAF (sriracha on the sandwich :)
20130913_085038.jpg

Was Velvet Assassin any good? I seem to recall being interested but when it came out it was slammed.

Stackboy

Humble Retro Shooter Bundle!
Steamkeys!

PAY A BUCK FOR

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition

PAY $6 FOR ALSO
Hard Reset Extended Edition
System Shock 2

Bundle Stars Indie Rush Bundle!
Steamkeys!

PAY $3.73 FOR
Rush Bros
Velvet Assassin
The Tiny Bang Story
Lunar Flight
Glowfish
*Mystery Title*

Bought both, as well as the humble indie bundle, despite already having all the games. Gave most of the money to charity and a few bucks to the devs.

SR4 is going to get me through till Tuesday morning, when I can play GTA5.

Dishonored GOTY edition looks BOSS

Aaaah! Go get a coffee!! What are you waiting for!?!?!

Can you give him a later bed time or something?
Nah no coffee, feel so much better since I kicked that habit.

He usually passes out around 8pm after doing a song and dance for an hour. Once it hits midnight he is whining until finally at 6:30am he needs to get out of his room.

Once it gets warmer I'll run the life out of him after work so hopefully the will extend the sleep cycle. Been freezing cold this week!

He's drinking all yo coffee

No sugar or stimulant after lunch time!

I've never heard of any of those, except Velvet Assassin. Worth skipping a coffee for?

Lunar Flight has gotten rave reviews in here.

Tiny Bang Story is cute.

Rush Bros seems to be the one people are interested in over at the Steam thread.

Mystery Title sounds mysterious! Could end up being Half Life 3!

Also think of the Steam XP for adding 6 games to your account!!!!!

Top Bottom