• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Rezbit

The only reason there is no PC port for GTA5 (yet) is because Rockstar want to make mad bank with double-dippers. I imagine most of the people here who are buying on console will double-dip in 6 months when it's on PC.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
The only reason there is no PC port for GTA5 (yet) is because Rockstar want to make mad bank with double-dippers. I imagine most of the people here who are buying on console will double-dip in 6 months when it's on PC.
I'm already tempted to buy GTAV for PS3 as soon as I'm finished with the semester of uni. (which I'll be finished with around october 26th)

What console are you guys getting GTAV for? I didn't want to pay for XBL ever again and I've kept that promise for 3 years now. Is the PS3 version up to snuff? I kind of want my first experience to not have terrible IQ, which seems to be common with these consoles... Plus I have school holidays next week... Shit.

Shaneus

Lol. Sorry, which console version of GTAV will you be getting?
PC.
As much as I prefer the controller on the 360, I've only seen impressions of the PS3 one and they say there's practically zero slowdown and draw distance is a bit epic, so until I hear what the 360 version is like (hoping for a DF comparison) it'll probably be the 360 one. That, and I don't have XBL Gold so that's another factor.

Both PS3 and 360 seem to have solid frames, low pop in, low amount of glitches.

Will get 360 version for cheevos. Heh.

If you are playing for the eye candy rather than the gameplay wait for a PC version.

Looks incredible for current gen. Should wash the taste of SR4 out of my mouth nicely.

$63 at Play Asia if you don't care about future DLC. Sounds like it could hit $69 on Tuesday locally though!

Hitler!

Look, I've given markot plenty of time to respond in his usual fashion. If he's going to neglect his duty someone has to step up. Or is that step down?

r1chard

Parent lyfe...

My daughter tells me she's not feeling well when we're at my brother's house. We pop in the car and head home along the EastLinks - it's only a 20 minute drive, it'll be fine.

So at Wellington Rd she pops and there's puke all over the passenger side of the car. Emergency stop and she's out and still puking. And still puking/retching on the hour all night.

Just finished scraping / foaming / baking soda'ing / industrial vacuuming everything.

Yay for publicly accessible industrial vacuum cleaners that can handle a bit of abuse. I imagine taxi drivers also feel the same way.

Oh yeah, parent lyfe 4 eva.

Parent lyfe...

My daughter tells me she's not feeling well when we're at my brother's house. We pop in the car and head home along the EastLinks - it's only a 20 minute drive, it'll be fine.

So at Wellington Rd she pops and there's puke all over the passenger side of the car. Emergency stop and she's out and still puking. And still puking/retching on the hour all night.

Just finished scraping / foaming / baking soda'ing / industrial vacuuming everything.

Yay for publicly accessible industrial vacuum cleaners that can handle a bit of abuse. I imagine taxi drivers also feel the same way.

Shouldn't feed it pizza

Parent lyfe...

The good lyf
Hope she's better soon
Where do you get these public industrial vacuums?

r1chard

The good lyf
Hope she's better soon
Where do you get these public industrial vacuums?
She's back in bed, which is good 'cos it gives me a chance to install all the boring drivers and windows updates on her PC so the sound will work when we try to play Minecraft again :)

Those 24h car washes that all over the place. Very good vacuums (well, for what we pleb consumers can access anyway).

Pandemic

Quick basic finance question, if owners equity increases by $12,500 and liabilities decrease by $500, will assets decrease or increase and by how much?

Cheers.

legend166

Anyone here pay for Netflix? Thinking about subbing and paying for Unblock-US.

Yep, been doing it for over a year now. It's fantastic. I cannot recommend it enough.

I use Unblock Us because of the ease of use it provides when streaming via PS3. I think if you're just going to be watching through a PC you can go for the free option. But being able to open up the PS3 internet browser and switch regions in a matter of seconds is so good.

Top Bottom