• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

If I'm interpreting this image correctly, it runs out tomorrow:

BNDAG-B-290813-CE-BNLbanner_2_en.png
Show off.

Worst post ever on GAF.

Vegemite and cheese on crumpets is fucking god-tier.

Vegemite and cheese yeah
Crumpets no

I've never been able to get into crumpets
Never liked them
They're weird

An interesting look in to the private life of AusGAF

[16:13:38] <S> Rezbit: public wanking for all
[16:13:57] <S> Rezbit: the streets of stockholm will be filled with wankers
[16:14:07] <S> Rezbit: all playing soggy sayo
[16:16:27] <holycheck> interesting
[16:16:31] <holycheck> we called it soggy biscuit
[16:17:38] <S> Rezbit: well sayo is a biscuit
[16:17:40] <S> Rezbit: or is it spelt sao
[16:17:41] <@jambo|work> ok so i'm officially never going to a party at Syths place
[16:17:45] <S> Rezbit: either way i dont eat them LOL
[16:18:09] <S> roosters93 disconnected from Steam.
[16:18:17] <S> Rezbit: it all got too much for roosters

Haha

didn't even see it. Missed out on some quality convo

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Well, the streaming doesn't add any lag is the takeaway from all the hands on I am believing.

On that note I need a proper TV. So much fucking input lag that I only notice when people start talking about lag :/

Lame.

Wiiu /amepad has less delay than even the tv the device is connected to..

Fredescu

I'll admit that does sound good. I'll give them another go.

If you want to get into crumpets, try them with honey rather than Vegemite. Toast them a bit (I like to go until they're browned, but others consider that too far) and slather on the butter and honey.

Do they have a partial split in them so you can more easily cut them in two, or am I thinking of something else?

That's the one.

Danoss

If you want to get into crumpets, try them with honey rather than Vegemite. Toast them a bit (I like to go until they're browned, but others consider that too far) and slather on the butter and honey.

Under the griller may be best as the edges of the underside can blacken in a toaster while trying to brown the other side. If your toaster has a crumpet setting, then you don't have to worry about this.

I like them browned too, that crispy outside and soft inside is wonderful. I'd often have jam on mine, though I think I used to just squirt some lemon juice on them after buttering when I was a youngster and eat them like that.

[16:17:41] <@jambo|work> ok so i'm officially never going to a party at Syths place

Definitely Sao. Mum and Dad used to eat them all the time. Hopefully not the soggy kind.

r1chard

OK, we finished Borderlands (much fun) and there's nothing to do 'cos we're level 35 or so - should we get DLC or just go straight to Borderlands 2?

Fusebox

Banned
OK, we finished Borderlands (much fun) and there's nothing to do 'cos we're level 35 or so - should we get DLC or just go straight to Borderlands 2?

I missed out on Borderlands 1, was it good? I'm really looking forward to trying out 2 when it hits the Vita.

Under the griller may be best as the edges of the underside can blacken in a toaster while trying to brown the other side. If your toaster has a crumpet setting, then you don't have to worry about this.

I think my toaster may indeed have a crumpet setting

I like them browned too, that crispy outside and soft inside is wonderful. I'd often have jam on mine, though I think I used to just squirt some lemon juice on them after buttering when I was a youngster and eat them like that.

Echoing the call that this sounds delish

To add to the crumpet discussion, soak two crumpets in egg 'n milk, fry in a pan, cook some crispy bacon and lather it it maple syrup.

Food of the gods.
Damn, I'm making some at work tomorrow.

*sigh* Crumpets, is there anything they can't do?

To add to the crumpet discussion, soak two crumpets in egg 'n milk, fry in a pan, cook some crispy bacon and lather it it maple syrup.

Food of the gods.

Ooh! Crumpet "Eggy Bread" has the potential to be the single greatest culinary invention since the Yorkshire pudding (which also features eggs and milk), it's the future I tells ya!

Fusebox

Banned
I used to whip eggs and dip bread in it and panfry it but then I got lazy and now I just tear a hole out of the middle of the bread and put the bread in the frypan and crack the egg into the hole.

Ooh! Crumpet "Eggy Bread" has the potential to be the single greatest culinary invention since the Yorkshire pudding (which also features eggs and milk), it's the future I tells ya!

Oh YES, I tried Yorkshire pudding at my brother's house a few Christmas Day's back and my sis-in-law conviced me to have some.

Changed my life. How can what is essentially bread and gravy be so damn good?

Dead Man

Food of the gods.

Oh god. I need some now. Maple syrup makes everything godly.

r1chard

I missed out on Borderlands 1, was it good? I'm really looking forward to trying out 2 when it hits the Vita.

I got bored with Borderlands 1 when playing SP, but co-op it's a hoot. Also, I don't have to decide about the DLC 'cos I already got it with my Steam GOTY purchase lol, so there's a bunch more content to play with before making the Borderlands 2 move :)

Dead Man

Okay, fuck GTA5. Fuck it in the ear. How many times can I die trying to drive back to the city? Stupid fuckers not wearing seatbelts and instadeath from a crash. :/ It is getting a bit unfun outside of the missions, which are brilliant.

Kritz

Banned
Dying in GTA5 outside of missions usually results in me turning the console off and doing something else for a bit.

Because getting back to where you wanted to be takes so fuckin' long. I wish GTA had a better car retrieval system, instead of just window shopping whatever cars are driving on the street.

Shaneus

Or not so private.

PS4 remote play is lagless, I repeat, lagless.

ALSO I MEANT TO JOIN IN THE CURSE LOVE IN BUT GTA HAD MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Lagless, nice. Looks like you should get yerself a Vita, though.

If they have remote play for Vita over the internet, I wonder if I could bring my PS4 controller to work and play some Driveclub?

Thanks for that. Guess I know what I'm doing tonight.
Rubbing one out? Know that feel, bro.

Also yeah GTA5 is fucking amazing. Really well done. As a multiplatform gamer I can thankfully enjoy the experience without requiring super sampling and gpu meltingly high resolutions. So much fun. Can't remember the last time I was up until 4:30am on a weekday playing videogames knowing I would only get 2 hours sleep.
You know, I'm not really digging some of the characters or the story, but fuck if this isn't the first GTA that has a city that really feels alive. I can sit in my car, notice a guy park his car in a multi-storey car park, watch him walk away, and if I break into his car just before he leaves said car park, he'll actually run back and try to stop me.

But I just run him over, so it's all good.

But yeah, there are a lot of little touches like that, I'm really digging those details. Helps that it looks like a console-ised version of the GTA4 ENB mod, too.

markot

Banned
w101 is the game of the year. Not that you numberskulls neanderthals and philistines would ever understand it.

Go with you populist garbage, ill stick to my rembrandts of gaming. Go to your rolf harris paintings. Oh whats that? he is charged with child assault? Well, makes you think.

That you are all paedophiles too.

Food of the gods.

What the fuck. You trying to make my son an orphan or something?

I used to whip eggs and dip bread in it and panfry it but then I got lazy and now I just tear a hole out of the middle of the bread and put the bread in the frypan and crack the egg into the hole.
This is my sons favourite food! Need to make sure yoke is still runny so when you bite into it the yoke can add flavour to the rest of the bread.

Top Bottom