• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
To add to the crumpet discussion, soak two crumpets in egg 'n milk, fry in a pan, cook some crispy bacon and lather it it maple syrup.

Food of the gods.
Damn, I'm making some at work tomorrow.

*sigh* Crumpets, is there anything they can't do?

...i.. this sounds amazing.
YOU'RE BACK FENGY

Dryk

w101 is the game of the year. Not that you numberskulls neanderthals and philistines would ever understand it.

Go with you populist garbage, ill stick to my rembrandts of gaming. Go to your rolf harris paintings. Oh whats that? he is charged with child assault? Well, makes you think.
My copy of W101 and Pikmin 3 arrived yesterday but I don't have a Wii U yet. In time I will join you in the sun.

Dying in GTA5 outside of missions usually results in me turning the console off and doing something else for a bit.

Because getting back to where you wanted to be takes so fuckin' long. I wish GTA had a better car retrieval system, instead of just window shopping whatever cars are driving on the street.
Protip kid, call a taxi and fast travel to a mission or garage. Both will have wheels ready for you :)

markot

Banned
Bacon and maple syrup?

Thats the food of fascism frankly.

Meat should not be sweet. Law of nature.

You fancy food types make me sick. Stop trying to assault your taste buds, just let them relax with some nice flavours. Its like the chinese. Sweet OR Sour, pick a side, were at war.

markot

Banned
Fancy food is masturbation. LITERALLY.

You dull your taste buds and they just want more more MORE!

And just like masturbation, you keep giving it more, bacon and eggs isnt enough, oh maybe ill choke myself a little to see what its like.

Week later you dangling from a cord with your knob in your hand dead with a smile on your face and a very awkward funeral for your family.

How did he die?

Well, was it worth it? WAS IT?!

w101 is the game of the year. Not that you numberskulls neanderthals and philistines would ever understand it.

I feel kind of dirty agreeing with markot.

Though I don't think I could confidently declare a GotY this year. On top of Wonderful 101, Fire Emblem, HarmoKnight, Luigi's Mansion 2, Project Diva F, Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Rising have all been varying levels of fantastic, with Pokemon, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Sonic Lost World, DKCR2 and Mario 3D World still to come. Animal Crossing was pretty good too but it's still Animal Crossing so I had my fill and dropped it after about 25 hours. Also I guess Earthbound and Mortal Kombat 9 are considerations on technicality since this year was their first official release here.

Also there's the The Last of Us thing I've gotta play whenever Play-Asia eventually ship it to me, even though I probably won't like it as much as other people.

Fancy food is masturbation. LITERALLY.

You dull your taste buds and they just want more more MORE!

And just like masturbation, you keep giving it more, bacon and eggs isnt enough, oh maybe ill choke myself a little to see what its like.

Week later you dangling from a cord with your knob in your hand dead with a smile on your face and a very awkward funeral for your family.

How did he die?

Well, was it worth it? WAS IT?!

We choose a lonely and dangerous life, our kind.

Living on the dark side of life, it takes it's toll but the promise of the next honied pork crackle, the next hearty death-inviting steak makes the allure all the more impossible to resist.

bd2f00d679f01bb8068668459291c2aa.gif

You're totally thinking of making it now, aren't you? AREN'T YOU!?

Danoss

Here's a late night special for the RPG crowd.

The Temple of Elemental Evil is free until the 28th!

A mammoth dungeon crawl that is considered a classic by many.

Modern standards of dungeon and encounter design are radically different, but even if this won't be run as written, it is still useful to adapt to modern systems or mine for ideas if you like – this is what I plan to use it for. One group that plays live on G+ is currently using it to run Torchbearer, which is a great fit and will surely end in many deaths (there has already been one who was devoured by the undead).

jambo

GTA V is amazing.

First game since probably... Minecraft, where I've looked at the clock to see it was 9.30pm and then the next time I checked it was 1:07am.

Just got absolutely lost in the world. I did a bunch of side missions with Franklin in the Vinewood area (paparazzi and the old British couple) and then spent a while with Michael just uncovering the map and exploring Mounth Chilliad and the surrounding areas.

I still can't believe how good night time in the big city looks in GTA V.

I just reunited Michael with Trevor and spent some of the night playing around with the stock market. Loving this game. I'm also getting lost in the world and haven't actually done many of the missions even after 6-7 hours.

Stackboy

Go with you populist garbage, ill stick to my rembrandts of gaming. Go to your rolf harris paintings. Oh whats that? he is charged with child assault? Well, makes you think.

That you are all paedophiles too.

I'm starting to think that markot is Gaz's alt troll account.

sorry gaz

senahorse

Just an update (not sure if this is against PSN TOS), we have the single PSN purchased GTAV on both PS3's at home. Both gf and I are able to play at the same time, I like this kind of game sharing.

senahorse

I can understand why that got changed, just do a google search there are plenty of places where people setup a temp account and 5 people chipped in for a game.

CONDIMENT AND CHIPS. YUM.

Here's a late night special for the RPG crowd.

The Temple of Elemental Evil is free until the 28th!

A mammoth dungeon crawl that is considered a classic by many.

Modern standards of dungeon and encounter design are radically different, but even if this won't be run as written, it is still useful to adapt to modern systems or mine for ideas if you like – this is what I plan to use it for. One group that plays live on G+ is currently using it to run Torchbearer, which is a great fit and will surely end in many deaths (there has already been one who was devoured by the undead).
Sweet! Love the game back in the day. Will give this a read, eventually.

Just an update (not sure if this is against PSN TOS), we have the single PSN purchased GTAV on both PS3's at home. Both gf and I are able to play at the same time, I like this kind of game sharing.

If they allow it to be shared and the account is online they are aware of the access so it mustn't be blocked.

Gazunta

Peanut Butter & Jam is godly.

What should I have for lunch folks?

And I have to admit that Markot and I have never been seen in the same room as each other!
But neither have I and Hitler, etc etc etc

For a second there I was like wait didn't Isaac Asimov write I Am Legend? But then I was like silly me! Mixing up Will Smith films. He wrote Bad Boys 2.

Top Bottom