• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Kritz

Banned
vR6nhUj.jpg

Two weeks on and my "Halo 4 is better than Halo 2" comment is still creating bitter, bitter tears. I need to start posting my Halo opinions more often.

Halo 2's SP was pretty poo. I mean, had some cool bits, but holy shit the end few levels of that game were one giant flood-filled slog. Halo 4 was legit fun all the way through. Okay, maybe not all the way through. It sucked that you were fighting Tron monsters for so long. But it was still kinda fun.

But hold the fuck up son, Halo 2 MP was the coolest shit around. Ain't nobody gonna talk mess about 8v8 Coagulation.

Gazunta

You know what multiplayer I miss?

Bombing Run from Unreal Tournament 2003. That was fucking amazing. What's the best / easiest way to play that mode these days?

Can any Facebook regulars explain why people just type their friends names into comments on stories? Are they too thick to share the story or is it some kind of joke? It's fucking irritating.

Yep that's why they do it. Apparently it's too hard to either copy the URL or you know, press the share button.

Fusebox

Banned

I only saw the pic of the samples they're sending after I thanked you, this looks awesome man, I see a couple of sizes in there that are similar to the ibanez Pauly g sig picks I use which are a bitch to find.

Yep that's why they do it. Apparently it's too hard to either copy the URL or you know, press the share button.

Ugh, it's like interesting comment, interesting comment, DAVE CINDY BOB...

I only saw the pic of the samples they're sending after I thanked you, this looks awesome man, I see a couple of sizes in there that are similar to the ibanez Pauly g sig picks I use which are a bitch to find.

Ugh, it's like interesting comment, interesting comment, DAVE CINDY BOB...
Yeah its an insanely good freebie pack, initially I thought it was only one or two standards but when I saw the lineup I knew I had to post it in here.

Fusebox

Banned
I'm glad you did!

Anyone else wrestle with the GTA character creator? So far I've been able to make the ugly white guy or the ugly black guy, I'm really struggling to make someone with a halfway aesthetically pleasing face.

Roadshooooow!! Thanks Shaneus, now I wanna track one down and have a slap.

Can any Facebook regulars explain why people just type their friends names into comments on stories? Are they too thick to share the story or is it some kind of joke? It's fucking irritating.

Sharing posts to your wall, which is public to everyone. Comment linking is a way to bring Person Z's attention to a post without bothering others. They get a notification. Sharing doesn't mean they'll get any notice of it at all. People could c&p the link to chat/messages but that's seen as personal whereas comment linking isnt.

Nothing beats free, but these guys are very cheap with free shipping: http://www.artistguitars.com.au/shop/accessories/guitar-picks/1410

Fantastic! Thanks Fred. These are better value than the ones at the shop.

I think Rockstar are making a rather poignant statement. A life of crime turns you ugly on the inside. GTAOnline brings that ugliness to the surface for all to see, these are not nice members of society, they are the ugly side of humanity. Body and soul. Warts and all.

Making games is hard.

jambo

I'm glad you did!

Anyone else wrestle with the GTA character creator? So far I've been able to make the ugly white guy or the ugly black guy, I'm really struggling to make someone with a halfway aesthetically pleasing face.

I managed to make a fairly bland looking guy and then covered up his face with some aviators.

Then I played the error game =D

Deeku

i tried updating last night but ps3 froze:/

how does this crew thing work? it makes it easier to join a game or something? or is it just a superficial cool kids club type deal?

Fusebox

Banned
I managed to make a fairly bland looking guy and then covered up his face with some aviators.

I've been playing the error game for the last hour! Haven't gotten in once. :(

I wanna rock out with my crew logo out.

Oh come ON, restarted my PS3 to try and fix it and its asking me to create a new character again.

jambo

I've been playing the error game for the last hour! Haven't gotten in once. :(

I wanna rock out with my crew logo out.

Oh come ON, restarted my PS3 to try and fix it and its asking me to create a new character again.

After you've made your character, try creating a private session my the pause menu? I haven't tried it myself but someone mentioned it in the GTAO OT.

CLEEK

Yo Aus-GAF, question. I'm in the market for a new laptop. Haven't decided on a model yet, but likely ASUS or HP. What is a good (cheap/reputable) site to buy from?

I'm glad you did!

Just keep on clicking random till you find a decent one. The lifestyle choices also determine how your character will look.

PS: You can have John Marston as your character's father. :p

Same here, able to create a character but timed out even when trying to start a solo game.

jambo

I watched the Nintendo Direct and realised there are a lot of Wii U games I'll be buying this year.

• Wind Waker HD
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Sonic: Lost World
  • Pikmin 3
  • Rayman Legends
  • Wii Party U
  • LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

Plus Mario Kart 8 and DKCR 2 next year.

Oh yeah, forgot to say Might Magic Clash of Heroes is FREE on XBLA if you have Gold.

I watched the Nintendo Direct and realised there are a lot of Wii U games I'll be buying this year.

• Wind Waker HD
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Sonic: Lost World
  • Pikmin 3
  • Rayman Legends
  • Wii Party U
  • LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

Plus Mario Kart 8 and DKCR 2 next year.
Only one for me!

Until the next mediocre Mario Kart of course, gotta catch em all!

Deeku

im edgin closer to maybe possibly buying a wiiu soon. i mean, that mario game actually looked v cool! if there's some sort of repeat of the dick smith sale when i'm back in syd during the xmas/early ny period, i will most likely give in

Dead Man

Trying to download the update froze my PS3 last night, I'm not even going to bother for a few more days yet. Offline SP for me for now.

Top Bottom