• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Spreadsheets on SteamBox confirmed

0mi jumps for joy

Kids make plans to "do their homework" on the SteamBox

By homework I mean 'trawl Bing for sexy topless pics'.

Why don't we start an AusGAF fitness 'challenge'. Get the workout program called T25, it's only 25min a day (so you'll be done by 7pm Rep), and it's bloody awesome. We can also post our eating habits for the day, being conscious of what you eat is a big part of losing weight. We could all start as a group on Monday and follow the program together.

Thoughts?

Gazunta

I'd be in for AusFitGAF. I probably won't be part of the T25 thing since I'm already doing stuff but it'll be cool to keep track of losing weight.

Making a Kickstarter video is gonna be the hardest part of the whole process...aaaah

I'm in!

Making a Kickstarter video is gonna be the hardest part of the whole process...aaaah

It's the number 1, most important part of doing a Kickstarter so go all out! Get celebs and fancy production values and cool shit that will woo the viewer into dry humping that KICKSTART button!

Probably best to go to crowd funding to get the capital required to make a great video. Not sure where you could do that though.

Why don't we start an AusGAF fitness 'challenge'. Get the workout program called T25, it's only 25min a day (so you'll be done by 7pm Rep), and it's bloody awesome. We can also post our eating habits for the day, being conscious of what you eat is a big part of losing weight. We could all start as a group on Monday and follow the program together.

Thoughts?

Sure. I'll give it a go.

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
I had two dreams about the WiiU last night; one about buying the console and the other about Wind Waker HD.

I need to buy one now.

The best deal I've seen so far is the Monster Hunter Pro pack with the Pro controller for $399.

I'd rather the console for $299 pro version.

Anywhere I can get it for that price?

markot

Banned
I am feeling kind of shennannigannised.

The call of duties is on the steams page.

Its one of the top sellers.

And its says the price is 44.96.

BUT

I am thinking thats just for the 'upgrade' to the 'special' edition, so you still need to 89.99 dollar version too...

But the way its all set out, kinda feels shennanigany, cause the price on the 'top sellers' chart doesnt say anything but 'cod ghost'.

(Ghost is the new one right? with fish physx? or was it hte last one......)

NOT THAT I AM INTERESTED IN BUYING IT EVER.

This is more me being Allan Fels ACCC yo.

Watch Dogs delayed to 2014.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=697660

Less than a month left for release, they delay it to Spring 2014.

DpnOwcs.jpg

This backfired too...stupid Ubisoft.

Darklord

Banned
So, after I fucking miserable failure at a long distance relationship I decided to get back on it after being sad for a few months and asked a girl I barely even know out on a date, now the thing is what could be a good mid-week place in Melbourne for drinks? I'm still painfully ignorant of what it has to offer. I know more places around me(South east) but she's northern, can't expect her to come here. Transit in fed square maybe?

I'm still on the fence about whether I care about Watch Dogs. If they release it in a vacuum of competition, I may get it. So burned with ACI (too early) and ACIII (too bloated).

So at what point in GTAV do you know you're about to start the end game mission? I really want to move on to something else, but I am determined to finish this one, not necessarily doing every mission in the process.

Beyond and WW HD still unopened.

Another Humble Android Bundle.

Ticket to Ride (+ USA 1910 DLC)
Greed Corp
Incredipede
Anodyne

BTA

Worms Reloaded (Also receive Worms 2: Armageddon for Android)
The Bard's Tale

Watch Dogs delayed to 2014.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=697660

Less than a month left for release, they delay it to Spring 2014.
All the signs were there. Didn't seem to be moving along, considering it is crossgen. Ubi have a fuckload of employees but since it's the first in the series I can understand them not wanting to rush it out the door like they did with AC3. Anyway, this means it isn't competing against AC4, which was always fucking stupid.

Transit is easy to get to but expensive. But so are relationships.
Tell me about it. Wife had a Neutrometics party last night. Nearly $200 on makeup :/

So at what point in GTAV do you know you're about to start the end game mission? I really want to move on to something else, but I am determined to finish this one, not necessarily doing every mission in the process.
What are you up to? You know you can check Social Club to see your progress right. Also there is an in game tracker.

The last few missions are aweeeeesome.

hamchan

Wow Watch Dogs must have been going gold soon. It's not like Ubi cares much about the quality of their games, judging from their release of AC3. So it probably is just to get it away from AC4.

All those PS4 + Watch Dogs bundles have to be changed now.

Shaneus

Honestly couldn't give much of a shit about WD. It looks like it'll over-promise and under-deliver if that leaked trailer that showed N64 footage was anything to go by. I think I'll probably play it's elder, more polished and experienced cousin The Saboteur when it's released.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I really wanted watch dogs early since it would have been a good indicator for PC specs as it's probably the first "next-gen-ish" title for the PC we would get. Since it was built from the ground up on it.

NFS being 30FPS on PC is fucking insane and those recommended specs are also silly.

What a strange time we live in on the PC side of things.

Wow Watch Dogs must have been going gold soon. It's not like Ubi cares much about the quality of their games, judging from their release of AC3. So it probably is just to get it away from AC4.

All those PS4 + Watch Dogs bundles have to be changed now.

Watch Dogs is a new IP with 5+ years of games planned out after it, Ubi really don't want to shit the bed with the launch.

Bundles will just get the game swapped out and still be at launch/whenever you were told you were going to get it.

senahorse

I really wanted watch dogs early since it would have been a good indicator for PC specs as it's probably the first "next-gen-ish" title for the PC we would get. Since it was built from the ground up on it.

NFS being 30FPS on PC is fucking insane and those recommended specs are also silly.

Wait...what lol

Shaneus

Which NFS? Wat?

PS. That graph = Nintendo Australia's wet dream. They wish they could sell that many.

Edit: HEY REP, NEW THUMBS-ISH PODCAST FEATURING STEVE GAYNOR INTERVIEWING OTHER DEVS. Ugh, can't wait.

BRBMUSTFAP.JPG

Every fortnight? Fuck yes. This is what I want. None of those other bullshit articles and shit on other sites. I want cool, informative stories right from the horses mouth. This is awesome.

HOLY FUCK

Next week is Neil Druckman of Uncharted 2/The Last of Us fame.

THEN CRAIG HUBBARD THE WRITER ON FEAR AND NO ONE LIVES FOREVER!!!

This is so awesome

Rahk

BRBMUSTFAP.JPG

Every fortnight? Fuck yes. This is what I want. None of those other bullshit articles and shit on other sites. I want cool, informative stories right from the horses mouth. This is awesome.

HOLY FUCK

Next week is Neil Druckman of Uncharted 2/The Last of Us fame.

THEN CRAIG HUBBARD THE WRITER ON FEAR AND NO ONE LIVES FOREVER!!!

This is so awesome
Then Clint Hocking after that!

Also what happened with the Idle Bookclub? Seems to have stopped.

EDIT: OH FUCK REALLY!?! THAT FITS IN THE HINT! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I NEED IT NOW

Top Bottom