• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

I know you probably don't want to risk going too much into it, but what was the general reason for the ban? I couldn't see anything that was particularly worthy of one.

Oh, welcome back and all that.

Dead Man

I know you probably don't want to risk going too much into it, but what was the general reason for the ban? I couldn't see anything that was particularly worthy of one.

Oh, welcome back and all that.

Thanks :) Not sure what the guidelines are for talking about bans, but it was for the Scalia thread.

Yeah, I worked that out just because it was either that or for posting a picture of you with a beard. Beyond that, I was at a loss as to the specific post/s that caused it.

I'm just going to assume it was for the beard photo. It was huge.

Dead Man

Yeah, I worked that out just because it was either that or for posting a picture of you with a beard. Beyond that, I was at a loss as to the specific post/s that caused it.

I'm just going to assume it was for the beard photo. It was huge.

LOL, it wasn't for the beard photo.

I assume it was mainly in reference to this picture:

robagwruhme-jena-video.jpg

lexi

Banned
Welcome back Dead Man. 7 days goes quickly. 10 not so much. AND a trans thread was closed mere hours before I returned, THEY KNEW I WAS COMING!!!

EU PSN Sale. First price is freeloader price, second is PS+ PLATINUM PRICE.

Doom 3 BFG Edition on PS3 for $18.48/$13.86
Dead Rising 2 Off The Record on PS3 for $10.77/$9.15
Pixeljunk Monsters on PS3 for $3.67/$2.75
Deadly Premonition Directors Cut on PS3 for $24.97/$18.73
Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess on PS3/Vita/PSP YOPO for $1.46/$1.10
HotD 3 on PS3 for $4.42/$3.32
HotD 4 on PS3 for $5.87/$4.40
HotD Overkill on PS3 for $9.98/$7.49
House of the Dead Move Bundle (the 3 above titles) on PS3 for $14.78/$11.09
Wonder Boy in Monster Land on PS3 for $2.92/$2.19
Siren Blood Curse on PS3 for $9.15/$8.24
Infamous Festival of Blood on PS3 for $10.11/$9.19

Ah fucking hell, they also have a EU PSN YOPO sale :/

PS3/Vita crossplay for the lot, stinky freeloader price before glorious master PS+ race price as always.
Note that some have been free IGC games in the past/current.

Guacamelee! for $11.43/$10.29
Hotline Miami for $5.87/$4.40
Hustle Kings™ Complete for $11.43/$10.29 (Move compat)
Ratchet & Clank™: QForce for $14.70/$13.23
Sound Shapes should be on special but isn't showing for me
Superfrog HD for $8.81/$6.61
Top Darts for $5.87/$5.28
When Vikings Attack for $8.67/$7.80
Sly Cooper 4 for $26.76/$24.08 (You need to log into the PS3 version to get the Vita version apparently)

Drive Club getting delayed into next April :/

Huge huge huge blow to Sony, Forza has next gen launch all to itself. This is going to cost them big time. No idea why they didn't just throw a fuckload of resources at it 3 months ago to get it over the line.

Certainly going to lead to lower sales.

Manax

Huge huge huge blow to Sony, Forza has next gen launch all to itself. This is going to cost them big time. No idea why they didn't just throw a fuckload of resources at it 3 months ago to get it over the line.

One of the few things making me think about pre ordering. Ps4 #dropped

Are you guys happy justifying a console purchase for one or two games your mildly interested in? Dunno if I can do it.

Also any word on what they're gonna do for ps+ now?

Ps. Hi ausgaf, long time deal lurking melbournite here

Omikron

Because sometimes more resources doesn't make things happen faster.

Fuck PS4! Buy a 360 with 250GB HDD with Grand Theft Auto 5, Halo 4, Mortal Kombat GOTY Edition & Tomb Raider for $320 posted!

Also any word on what they're gonna do for ps+ now?

Seems like they ain't saying shit about Driveclub until they can secure some kind of good news title to replace it in PS+.

So I assume 3rd party title since they are taking their time to secure it.

American Spring is a damn long way away....

Just enjoy the glories of the PC holy land until next year rep.

My 460 is so limp and flaccid though, can't even turn AA on :( :(

They should have released a GTX360 just so I could giggle every time I tell people about my 360 but I'm actually talking about my PC I can say things like, "Yeah bro, totally forced super sampling on my 360, even knocked it up a notch with some beastly TressFX, 360 style bro!"

Shaneus

What?

WHAT?!?

Holy.

Did they say that's just the full game and the PS+ version will still be available? I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LINK ANYTHING.

PS. Because it would wind up like Forza 5. Totally fucking underwhelming and half-baked.

GT6 is still in December though
Another thing to distract people getting a PS4.

PPS. This totally changes my plans. No contemplating hunting down a PS4 anywhere near launch.

Rahk

Should have served more dinners.

Oh also here is some good news for you Shaneus!!!

GT6 is still in December though
Yeah that will basically cover all the production costs of Driveclub anyway lol

Should hit the 10 million mark again easily.

What?

WHAT?!?

Holy.

Did they say that's just the full game and the PS+ version will still be available? I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LINK ANYTHING.

PS. Because it would wind up like Forza 5. Totally fucking underwhelming and half-baked.
It's the thread melting down on Gaming side dude, stop being lazy!

Whole game is (probably) delayed until March/April/May next year. PS+ is the same damn thing, just with a few cars/tracks removed from it.

A few insiders have already confirmed it. Must have happened in the last week or two as it sounds like it was still internally planned for launch last an insider checked around about a month ago.

I wonder if the incessant NO 60FPS NO BUY bullshit had any effect lol

I'm happy that Evolution will have the time to make the game better.

Good thing Sony grabbed all those indie games. Is The Binding of Issac remake thing a launch title? The Witness is looking nice too. Not exclusive but something to play I guess.

Fredescu

Pre order regret setting in nnnnnnow. Crap.

Fredescu

You could always flip it for a mad profit towards a new GPU Fred. Would avoid mortgaging your house to upgrade the PC!

My GPU is fairly new, I doubt I'll need a new one for a while as long as I don't upgrade my monitor to something crazy. It's very first world problem, but if I sold it there's nothing I'd want to spend the money on.

Slip the doctor some cash to increase the gestation speed of child number 2 so you can have them up and running around for Christmas! Would be tons of fun with 2 kids all excited, unable to sleep in case the fat red basterd eats all their cookies.

hamchan

If the Driveclub thing is true then that fucking sucks. The Xbone launch lineup looks so much better compared to the PS4 lineup but I doubt I'll be buying an Xbone ever.

GT6 looks like ass on the old hardware so I won't play that, will wait for GT7 on PS4.

bomma_man

I have no idea why anyone would want a PS4 or Xbone at launch at this point, especially after RROD and YLOD. Even the Wii U looks better this Christmas.

So much crying over a rumour. Have some faith people.

There's plenty of smoke behind this rumour. It's not just going off the word of a single source.

Colour me not surprised if it is delayed, but I don't mind because I won't be buying a next gen console for a while.

If the Driveclub thing is true then that fucking sucks. The Xbone launch lineup looks so much better compared to the PS4 lineup but I doubt I'll be buying an Xbone ever.

GT6 looks like ass on the old hardware so I won't play that, will wait for GT7 on PS4.

You mean GT6 Spec 2 on PS4 right?

Dead Man

Just saw your beard photo. You remind me of one of my favourite DJs. That is to say, it's fetching as fuck.

Wish I could rock a beard like that. But after a month or two of growing it out, it became really fucking annoying. Which sucked, because if it weren't for that I probably *could* rock a beard.
Nah, he still has a nice full head of hair.
I assume it was mainly in reference to this picture:

robagwruhme-jena-video.jpg
It's like looking in a mirror...
Welcome back Dead Man. 7 days goes quickly. 10 not so much. AND a trans thread was closed mere hours before I returned, THEY KNEW I WAS COMING!!!

Be flattered they care enough to conspire ;)

Top Bottom