• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

GOG charity thingy! All money goes to charity! Some good games too, FTL & Whispered World are fantastic.

Also Asphalt 8 is free on Android/iOS. Love those games. Fun for the son!

Also BeatTheBomb has Killer is Dead for 360/PS3 for $32 posted, or Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 on PS3 for $26 posted

Metal Gear Rising Revengence of the Rising Retrovirus DLC is free up on Xbox Marketplace now (Blade Wolf & Jetstream), PS3 stuff should be free tomorrow I guess.

I am really enjoying working at the RSPCA. I'm the only volunteer on this morning but finished early and I've literally played with rabbits, cats and walked/trained the dogs. Amazing. :)
Good to hear! Always nice to find that volunteer positions actually go well.

FAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

WAIT FOR TEH 3RD PARTY COOLERS!

Better not be much higher than $500 for a Gigabyte/MSI or I'll be salty.

My house mate doesn't even use torrents for watching Breaking Bad, he just goes to one of the shady online streaming sites. THAT is what they have to deal with - 3 clicks away video streaming.

I know several people that even streamed the Melbourne Cup out of one of those sporting sites in India/Pakistan/wherever rather than organise a TV lol

jambo

Eh, I feel that I know a lot of people who now use Spotify for their music. I certainly do. If there was a Netflix esque "pay $10 a month to stream" service I'd use it.

Ahhh anecdotal evidence, "disproving" scientific research for centuries.

LOL!

you know, now that i think about it, it's kinda crazy damo yoshi keeps streetpassing tha jint randomly. you guys are probably in the same class for something. cos i never sp'd nobody at uni, not even jint when me met up cos her battery was dead!

do you believe in fate, mr yoshi?
Are you asking me if I think that love can bloom at the campus card collection help desk?

Yes. Definitely yes. Unless Madame Jint is actually that punk kid who keeps stealing class participation marks. In which case, Jint is dead to me.

The whole prospect of meeting your special one via streetpassing might be the most pathetic and hilariously terrifying prospect ever and I want it.

deek your avatar is you right. in which case, coming to a streetpass near you ;)

Kritz

Banned
I went from "I will probably never buy Battlezone 4" to owning Battlezone 4 in about threeeee daaays. That might be a new record. Turns out after exams I could really go for some rampant consumerism of things I don't want, or need, or will even particularly enjoy.

On that note... Death, have you ordered your copy of Killing Field 4 yet? I'm still yet to take you up on your offer.

On that note... Death, have you ordered your copy of Killing Field 4 yet? I'm still yet to take you up on your offer.

My copy was secured months ago. I'll ask some amazon rep now and see what they say about adding another copy.

I'm also getting BF4, Ghosts and Black flag from the Target 3 for 2 offer in the US and having a friend post them to me. Comes down to $40 per game.

I hate you death. Mine was saying Friday but now being pushed to the following Monday ;_;

Should have ordered white. :p

Kritz

Banned
oh god I just noticed all my origin games are about robot men with guns

qXp1QK1.png

and also a car game

Kritz

Banned
I forget if syndicate was a remake of an existing franchise or not edit: sure was. Somehow I got confused between Syndicate and Shadowrun and figured they couldn't BOTH be based on 16 bit RPGs....

markot

Banned
And people said the Wii u launch line up was weak.

The 'next gen' is so dull that only the lemmings of idiocy will line up to fall into their tangled web of lies.

Danoss

It's going to be glorious!
Hopefully it's enough to fill the void in my heart left by Sunggyu.

I'm sure it will be. I didn't latch on to Sunggyu so much in the beginning, but he grew on me really fast. Not to single him out, I found everyone except Minseo (auctioneer) very likable and fun to watch.

I wonder why sangmin is back. I guess jinho is there to defend the title which is nice to see!

I'm not sure either, but I found him incredibly entertaining and charismatic and that alone is enough for me to welcome him back. His strategies could be viscious but they were true to what the show was about, he was clever and his personality made him very forgivable.

Paging Danoss, hamchan, holy and whoever else watches The Genius. I just saw the cast list for Season 2 :)
Checking in!

Awesome! That guy should be subbing it then since it has some starcraft pros in it.
I was wondering who would step up to sub it, looks like that's all sorted.

Sangmin and Jinho are back! FUCK YES!
Hell yeah, two of my faves.

It's going to be glorious!
Hopefully it's enough to fill the void in my heart left by Sunggyu.
Sunggyu proved to be pretty capable in the end, he was played as a sap at the start but seemed to know what he was doing by the end.

I wonder why sangmin is back. I guess jinho is there to defend the title which is nice to see!
Spoilers! I only just finished watching it Monday night... :/ Maybe someone else still is...

Great show. Danoss, thanks again for pointing it out.

Paging Danoss, hamchan, holy and whoever else watches The Genius. I just saw the cast list for Season 2 :)

Here it is if you'd like to know before it starts. Can't wait!
Oh man, I've heard about this and I've been meaning to catch it. I take it that it has AusGaf's recommendation? Where exactly would one watch season 1?

YESSSS, Korean minority status is finally paying off!
Code:
You're in for a surprise.
I like those odds.

Speaking of, has AusGAF ever conducted a census of sorts? What are our demographics like? Jint's KFC wage and waifu charm can't sustain us all yo!

Rahk

Also glad that Sangmin and Jinho are back.

The inclusion of a magician is interesting, and Noh Hong Chul should keep things entertaining.

Rahk

Oh man, I've heard about this and I've been meaning to catch it. I take it that it has AusGaf's recommendation? Where exactly would one watch season 1?

Code:
I like those odds.

Speaking of, has AusGAF ever conducted a census of sorts? What are our demographics like? Jint's KFC wage and waifu charm can't sustain us all yo!
Here's a nicely formatted page with links to the YouTube episodes.

Edit: Beaten :(

It's nice to see so many fans of The Genius.
Brilliant recommendation Danoss.

Code:
I like those odds.

On the youtubes

edit: Yup it has AusGAF's seal of approval! Made from real baby seals.

Good edit
hG6WwQs.png

Sunggyu proved to be pretty capable in the end, he was played as a sap at the start but seemed to know what he was doing by the end.

Mm he was peaking at the right time but just got a little overconfident. :'(

Top Bottom