• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

mandiller

Hai guys. 1200 allards for $5. Use XboxEMWAfbgedrppu code. Use IE as your browser to hit the link. Use a US address, will be redeemable on an AUS account though.

Could take up to 4 days to get emailed through. Also could get bumped up to 1600 allards for the wait.

Interesting. I've bought 4 lots of 1200 points, now fingers crossed it'll actually go through. I'll probably pick up Forza Horizon if it works. Thanks for the tip!

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
My beard was trimmed to a 3 in length, I don't like it. It's way to short now, I can see the outline of my face. Gotta grow it back to the hobo length it was before.

I think my plan for pax is to stay in the city from Thursday night until Monday. Saves me trying to get my hotel on a Friday at whatever pm and carrying around clothes until I can drop them off at pax.

I will also drag some lucky individual to Thai deli, oh yea!

Clipper

Given evl reminded me to make it, I'm going to make my E3 Press Conference times thing an AusGAF exclusive this year. Of course, everyone is free to use it anywhere or suggest other people use it.

Indeed, poor kid just couldn't keep anything down.

Yeah that's not fun for anyone. We had some nice explosions from the bottom end this weekend. It's not a great sight when you walk into his room and he has it on his hands as well. Little bugger doesn't tell you he's done it either.

Jintor

I don't fucking believe it, the el cheapo $15 pair of earphones I bought already broke in one ear. I knew they were shit but I didn't think they were that shit. Fuck.

Clipper you might as well throw the Nintendo Direct up as well.

Yeah that's not fun for anyone. We had some nice explosions from the bottom end this weekend. It's not a great sight when you walk into his room and he has it on his hands as well. Little bugger doesn't tell you he's done it either.

Snugglers are missing a trick. Nappies with shit sensors that message your phone

"Your kid done gone shit his pants again."

jambo

Damn sick kid. :( had to do two complete bed changes and at least three clothing changes. Four if you include mine.

9dqkWt0.png

A57qKTq.png

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Gunslinger is sooooooo fucking good.

senahorse

Given evl reminded me to make it, I'm going to make my E3 Press Conference times thing an AusGAF exclusive this year. Of course, everyone is free to use it anywhere or suggest other people use it.

Wakeup for Xbone, sleep for a couple of hours back up for Sony, that will work for me.

senahorse

I have decided I am not allowed to buy Gunslinger until I finish Bound in Blood.

edit: YAY HECS/HELP debt finalised, faux pay rise incoming :D

markot

Banned
faux you

I just finished the worst exam ever >_< the questions were so badly written it was almost like I was the lecturer!

exchange application submitted for Kobe. Now I'm too excited to focus D:
I have decided I am not allowed to buy Gunslinger until I finish Bound in Blood.

edit: YAY HECS/HELP debt finalised, faux pay rise incoming :D

Good to hear! Are you finding it manageable? Too be honest I hadn't really thought much about how long and hard it would be to pay off...

Oh good, at least the sony one is at a decent time. All that matters really.

senahorse

exchange application submitted for Kobe. Now I'm too excited to focus D:

Good to hear! Are you finding it manageable? Too be honest I hadn't really thought much about how long and hard it would be to pay off...

Oh good, at least the sony one is at a decent time. All that matters really.

Yeah it's fine. The thing is as long as you tell the employer you have a HECS/HELP debt when you begin employment, you never really see it in your pay anyway.

Yeah it's fine. The thing is as long as you tell the employer you have a HECS/HELP debt when you begin employment, you never really see it in your pay anyway.

Oh, it comes out of your pay? That's easy!

exciteexciteexciteexciteexciteexcite!!

when will you know?

I'll hear back from UQ in 8 weeks... but not from Kobe uni until next year >< right before I go, I think. But I'm sure I'll get in! Our coordinator kind of organizes it so that everyone gets their first preference. Gonna be so good. I really like the look of this uni cause I can take elective courses from the domestic course list and study with Japanese students.

Stackboy

My memories of playing New Vegas: Wishing it was Fallout 3. Yeah, I'm one of those people.

My memories of playing New Vegas was realizing it was too much like Fallout 3 and the colour scheme was far too incredibly bland to bother with the same thing again.

So glad I have that week off. Getting up at 2am and hammering through till the end of Sony. I am going to be a wonderful mess.

Deeku

I'll hear back from UQ in 8 weeks... but not from Kobe uni until next year >< right before I go, I think. But I'm sure I'll get in! Our coordinator kind of organizes it so that everyone gets their first preference. Gonna be so good. I really like the look of this uni cause I can take elective courses from the domestic course list and study with Japanese students.
that is so! cool! jelly to the max

Gaming-side roundup? Yay!
Curiosity finished, the winner will be the God in Godus and get money from it. Pretty cool, yay!
Last Remnant is $2 from GMG for a Steamkey, great game. Yay!
Funniest post of the day? Even funnier than the morons in the Curiosity thread who had no idea about the setup of a 3 month old game? Yay!
Sony might be good at listening. Yay!

Whisky rocks. Yay or nay?

After you getting my hopes up with the cheap xbla points your dead to me.

not really. Has anyone's here order gone through?

Deeku

Hey, you're the one with an awesome job in a funky cosmopolitan city! Hopefully I can visit Hong Kong while I'm over there too. Visit all the disneylands :p Have you been yet???
s'not that funky, i'd totally trade it for japanese student life!

been a few times over the years, it's tiny and kinda crap compared to tokyo, i usually tell people not to bother but they still end up going..

Oh dear god
destined to be bffs man!

Clipper

I don't fucking believe it, the el cheapo $15 pair of earphones I bought already broke in one ear. I knew they were shit but I didn't think they were that shit. Fuck.

Clipper you might as well throw the Nintendo Direct up as well.

One's been announced? I hadn't been following. Got a time on that?

Edit: Ah, June 11, 7AM it seems. I'll update the pic...

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Today I feel like tacos. So I'm winging a mince recipe.

chilimluji.png

Two massive green chillis, one onion, and crushed garlic. Briefly fried in the pot with olive oil, and a tea spoon each of cumin, oregano, hot paprika, and tabasco. Added mince, fried briefly. Added kidney beans, fried briefly. Finally added a can of diced tomato, and let it simmer briefly.

Now it's in the oven on low and will be cooking for the next five - six hours. Fingers crossed.

1364614434169t5u91.jpg

Dead Man

Excellent, cheers. I think only MS and Sony will be watched this year. No Nintendo keynote seems like a disappointment, that's where most of my amusement came from with GAF reactions.

Today I feel like tacos. So I'm winging a mince recipe.

chilimluji.png

Two massive green chillis, one onion, and crushed garlic. Briefly fried in the pot with olive oil, and a tea spoon each of cumin, oregano, hot paprika, and tabasco. Added mince, fried briefly. Added kidney beans, fried briefly. Finally added a can of diced tomato, and let it simmer briefly.

Now it's in the oven on low and will be cooking for the next five - six hours. Fingers crossed.

1364614434169t5u91.jpg

Looks good, pics of the final product will be required.

Clipper

So here we are with Nintendo Direct thrown in:

Unfortunately, it's too hard to get Photobucket to give me a static link any more, so I doubt I'll be updating via single link so that all versions change at once...

EatChildren

So here we are with Nintendo Direct thrown in:

Unfortunately, it's too hard to get Photobucket to give me a static link any more, so I doubt I'll be updating via single link so that all versions change at once...

Hey Clip, do you mind if we use this on Rocket Chainsaw? Credit where due, of course.

Snugglers are missing a trick. Nappies with shit sensors that message your phone

"Your kid done gone shit his pants again."

That would be handy. Most of the time you can just smell it but when he's sleeping you don't know what is happening in that room.

Pretty much. More poo and vomit though.

I was just coming in here to tell everyone to buy it. It's really damn good!

I hadn't heard of this game until yesterday and now I feel like I'm missing out.

Top Bottom