• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Crikey, I was ready to pull the trigger on an express shipped PS4. If my bonus had included the extra $300 I was expecting I would have definitely clicked order!

Might have to settle for a Vita, once my tax comes in :)

WAIT? HOW MUCH IS IT HERE REGULARLY ANYWAY? OH GOD I THINK I WANT ONE FUCK.

Warranty, should I worry? And PSN can be anywhere, yes? Not locked?
$550 RRP here in 2 weeks time. So good deal.

Amazon do good warranty stuff, not sure on Sony US. Don't think it would be a huge issue though, aside from the HDMI thing.

Also you can use whatever PSN you want! Not locked.

Vale Ae/IPA 12 packs for $19.99 at Dan Murphys: http://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/123001

They are selling 24 for... $65. Pricing error? Who knows! Hit it up now! Also, contrary to what Ozbargain says, they are available for collection.

PAY ATTENTION! CHEAP BEER I SAY!
Delivery price kills it. No click & collect anywhere near me.

Amazon was gracious enough to give me 60 bucks credit as well.
Nice! Makes it a $400 PS4!

It's funny because it's true. 12 months from now it should be pretty solid though. Early adopters can do the QA for me. HDMI port installation, for example.
Yeah ideally I'll hold out until a bundle deal next Xmas for $500 but who knows. I really really want Infamous lol looks amazing.
It along with Killzone & Knack would keep me busy. Not to mention the free Driveclub, Resogun & Contrast!!!

markot

Banned
I like how the awfully terrible launch line up for the PS4 is ignored while Wii u got panned for it....

Whats the point of buying one? For the oh so forgettable killzone series? The mediocre Knack?

Manax

Crikey, I was ready to pull the trigger on an express shipped PS4. If my bonus had included the extra $300 I was expecting I would have definitely clicked order!

Amazon do good warranty stuff, not sure on Sony US. Don't think it would be a huge issue though, aside from the HDMI thing.

Looks like they're out of stock

Yes I am upset

I like how the awfully terrible launch line up for the PS4 is ignored while Wii u got panned for it....

Whats the point of buying one? For the oh so forgettable killzone series? The mediocre Knack?

Did we pan the WiiU launch?

I can't say I recall any titles other than ZombiU that interested me. A rehashed NSMBU doesn't cut it. $35 was probably more than I should have paid for it.

markot

Banned
Did we pan the WiiU launch?

I can't say I recall any titles other than ZombiU that interested me. A rehashed NSMBU doesn't cut it. $35 was probably more than I should have paid for it.

Hahaha.

You have bad taste, its probably why you hate your wii u and are so excited for a ps4. Dont worry, just embrace it.

Hahaha.

You have bad taste, its probably why you hate your wii u and are so excited for a ps4. Dont worry, just embrace it.

I already played the game on Wii and DS. It wasn't improved enough to make it more than a mission pack for me.

Nintendo fans do enjoy repackaged legacy titles though, I will agree with that :)

markot

Banned
I already played the game on Wii and DS. It wasn't improved enough to make it more than a mission pack for me.

Nintendo fans do enjoy repackaged legacy titles though, I will agree with that :)

Because Killzone will revolutionise shooting people.

And knack will be 3 buttons of fun!

markot

Banned
Oh I forgot, its made by the legendary ddr5 guy that no one heard of until the ps4 announcement.

Who apparently cant make fun games but dont worry, ddr5!

Did I mention ddr5! It matters cause its 2 more then 3!

And if you want to play a shooter, play pc or go back to russia you prole. I cant hear you over the sound of 1080 not taxing my system in the slightest, and being a resolution I havent played at in over 3 years.

But oh wait, its next gen! But dont worry, 1080 will become standard on consles, when 4k is the norm everywhere else!

It's decent as far as far as micro brews go. Vastly better than the big guys like CUB etc.
It's not brewed in SA. ;)

I got 12 packs of Vale ale and Vale IPA.

Which one is better?

Oh I forgot, its made by the legendary ddr5 guy that no one heard of until the ps4 announcement.

Who apparently cant make fun games but dont worry, ddr5!

Did I mention ddr5! It matters cause its 2 more then 3!

And if you want to play a shooter, play pc or go back to russia you prole. I cant hear you over the sound of 1080 not taxing my system in the slightest, and being a resolution I havent played at in over 3 years.

But oh wait, its next gen! But dont worry, 1080 will become standard on consles, when 4k is the norm everywhere else!

Why so bitter makrot? Just enjoy the one game you have on the WiiU since last year and leave us be.

I got 12 packs of Vale ale and Vale IPA.

Which one is better?
Not sure I've actually had the IPA, or if I have it's not recent. They're both different anyways. Pale ales are usually milder than IPAs, which are have more aggressive hop bitterness.

Drink a Vale Ale or two first, then try an IPA. Not the other way around.

If eating, spicy food goes well with IPA.

markot

Banned
Bitter?

I have a 3ds, a Wii u and a great gaming PC.

What more could I want?

2 mid range pc wannabes struggling to hit 1080? Games so devoid of life that zombies wouldnt eat them? I have, as the French say, all bases covered.

I laugh at your bitter tears of ps4 buyers remorse. Haha!

Lets face facts. The ps4 is popular because all the vita purchasers suddenly have something to do with their hand held! With lag!

Not sure I've actually had the IPA, or if I have it's not recent. They're both different anyways. Pale ales are usually milder than IPAs, which are have more aggressive hop bitterness.

Drink a Vale Ale or two first, then try an IPA. Not the other way around.

If eating, spicy food goes well with IPA.

Thanks. Will try one each tonight.

Top Bottom