• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

To make up for that fucking stupid prick massive poopoo doodie licking son of a bitch Jase, I have a plan.

Anyone that feels that restitution is in order, please paypal me the $15 you were to spend on that boxset, I will buy it and send it to you. In fact, anyone that, even in retrospect, would have bought the box set and would like it, please send me $15 and I'll do that same.

Actually, I'll open it up to anyone and everyone. Just send me $15 please. That's the sort of guy I am.

In closing: Give me money.

Shaneus

Derp. Eddie McGuire reckons they should get Adam Goodes to promote King Kong. Except, he didn't mean it that way, apparently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=C9H-Apx6qfQ#!
'rents just told me about it via email, but very vaguely... had to look it up myself. What a nitwit.

Fair enough. I went and saw Mr Deeds with free passes once and then realised that nothing is truly free.
How's that soul of yours going? Or should I ask Satan?

To make up for that fucking stupid prick massive poopoo doodie licking son of a bitch Jase, I have a plan.

Anyone that feels that restitution is in order, please paypal me the $15 you were to spend on that boxset, I will buy it and send it to you. In fact, anyone that, even in retrospect, would have bought the box set and would like it, please send me $15 and I'll do that same.

Actually, I'll open it up to anyone and everyone. Just send me $15 please. That's the sort of guy I am.

Only if you promise to fuck off for real this time.

Bedside table again?

Stackboy

I'm not a typical fan of "nerd culture" or whatever, but no lie, this photo is kind of rad:
memes-classic-will-wheatonnnnn.gif

I really don't like Wil Weaton. He's just really smarmy.

That Goodes thread was handy, Ignis Fatuus on the ignore list now. What a cunt of a person, very disrespectful.

Oh, hey, Utas has a guy from Insomniac Games coming in for a guest lecture today. Might crash that lecture and see what he's about. Guy's from Tasmania, too.

I'm referring mostly to the podcasts. Specifically MBMBAM and that one appearance on GB PAX's podcast. I legit didn't even know he was a journalist until the polygon thing.
Ask him if he has found a new job yet. Also why they hated PC gamers.

Yeah MBMBMBMBMBMAM is where I know him from and I enjoy his opinion on there. His actual journalistic output is decent to fucking laughable though. He still does good podcasts.

Derp. Eddie McGuire reckons they should get Adam Goodes to promote King Kong. Except, he didn't mean it that way, apparently.

What a fuckwit. I've heard plenty of stories about that cunt and what he has done (or allowed to be done) over the years from a few ex-cops. Deserves an eternity of agony.

What if I want 3? Do I get a discount?

Dead Man

LOL, ridiculous.
You didn't like it then? :p
You could say that, you could also say I thought it was one of the worst films ever made given the budget. The dollar to quality ratio is busted, to me.

That fucking guy. What a fucking muppet.
We all have, bro.
You didn't have to give yourself a 48 hour time out ;)

I'd really like to make a comment in the Goodes thread (not anything that hasn't already been said though) but there's no point. People have already made their minds up.

Fusebox

Banned
Huge apologies for yet another Aussie racism shitstorm guys, I was definitely the fuel on that fire and totally deserved some criticism for that - but not all of it.

r1chard

Moved into the new place yesterday. I'm pretty sure I'll be OK with the lack of free to air TV (iView and SBS on demand covers most stuff and torrenting can fill the gaps). But I'm hooking up Internode as my ISP and they have FetchTV. Anyone know whether it's good/bad/ horrid these days?

lexi

Banned
Does anyone agree with me on that KFC ad thing? A prime example of something Americans see as racist but in an Australian context has no issues at all IMO.

Dead Man

Does anyone agree with me on that KFC ad thing? A prime example of something Americans see as racist but in an Australian context has no issues at all IMO.

Nah, that KFC as thing was ridiculous. Prime example of American cultural imperialism.

teekun

I already posted in that thread, but the KFC thing is way different than this situation. Americans projecting an African American stereotype onto West Indians is ignorant as hell.

Calling a black dude an ape is pretty straight-forward with or without cultural context.

Gazunta

OK so here's my PAX Australia itinerary so far:

1) Giant Bomb panel
2) ???
3) Go home

Really looking forward to the show program being released :)

Gazunta

I'm willing to listen to the idea of beers being consumed.

I will be pissed as a newt all three days of the show, NOT HAVING TO WORK A CONVENTION YEEEEEAH

Top Bottom