• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Probably been a whole generation since the fall of ICQ.

It's still massive in europe or china, One of the two places.

With MSN dead and being merged into skype, I wonder if that gave an increase into people moving back to ICQ or they just went fuck it and went along with skype.

oipic

Probably been a whole generation since the fall of ICQ.

1293330 reporting in.

So true... ah, the memories. Was probably still using Netscape Navigator, and doing all my searching for Geocities pages via AltaVista the last time I fired up ICQ, but I've never forgotten that '1293330'.

Deeku

i've been meaning to go through 2 & 3 on vita since i never finished them back when. kinda long games though...

Put a complaint in. Only ever had fuckawful experiences with them.

The girl who took the order said she couldn't do anything about it. She didn't even try to apologize. The manager came out defending the burger "even the vege burger isn't 100% vegetarian, the cheese in it has calf retin blah blah blah".

I hope she isn't Hindu (not that there's much beef in those things).

Technically she is, but not a blind follower. Someone else would probably have made a major fuss over it, she just asked the guy to replace the burger, which after a couple of minutes of defending the burger, he finally did.

Indeed. Really need to replay it on my end, been way too long. Would you recommend it on Vita?

Absolutely, I had a great time playing it on vita.

Rahk

The girl who took the order said she couldn't do anything about it. She didn't even try to apologize. The manager came out defending the burger "even the vege burger isn't 100% vegetarian, the cheese in it has calf retin blah blah blah".

Technically she is, but not a blind follower. Someone else would probably have made a major fuss over it, she just asked the guy to replace the burger, which after a couple of minutes of defending the burger, he finally did.
Wow, that's really terrible.

Jintor

Definitely. The only thing you really lose is the Snake v Monkey and the Secret Theatres and they're all on the YouTubes anyway

Definitely. The only thing you really lose is the Snake v Monkey and the Secret Theatres and they're all on the YouTubes anyway

Righto. For that, i've got an original copy of the game (plus a PS3 HD Collection), so I'll not be missing too much! Just I've not got the at the moment.

OMG the Temple of the Sun!!!! Nice.
It's actually Al-Khazneh (better known as The Treasury, although there was no treasure besides dead people).

Currently in Cairo (technically Giza, but whatever). Since last posted have: Slept overnight in a Bedouin desert camp, driven through the desert in a 4WD, climbed sand dunes, climbed up on rock bridges, smoked shisha (Egyptian water pipe), slept at a beach camp in Nuweiba on the Red Sea, played beach volleyball, snorkeled and dived (both for the first time) over coral in Dahab (still on the red sea), sliced open my feet on said coral, put my baggage in a shipping container on a ferry travelling from Jordan to Egypt and then, in the dark, chased said baggage on a trailer through rows of trucks, fought people in the dark for my bags, had my passport taken and then reclaimed it from the dodgiest back room you've ever seen, saw Tahrir Square, visited the pyramids at Giza (and went inside) as well as the Egyptian museum.

Tomorrow we head for Morocco. Maybe we'll be able to wash the damn sand out of some of these clothes soon. Some random pics (hope they aren't too big):

BLrwpYnCcAAc9zy.jpg

BLrwwOWCMAA38sZ.jpg

BLryXZrCAAAdZxg.jpg

Oh, and #teamnewvegas

Hope all their stores burn to the fucking ground.

Terrible attitudes, the lot of them.

smoked shisha (Egyptian water pipe),

Oh, and #teamnewvegas

Bong you mean. We had one on residence and it was awesome

ALSO I FUCKING KNEW IT TEAMNEWVEGAS WINS!

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
It's not a 3d controllable one?
My point is both the added 3D controllable camera and the original fixed camera are terrible.:p I really don't think making the camera controllable really fixed the issues associated with the original camera, I mean it managed to fix one aspect, but it created a whole set of new issues due to the fact the AI and enemy patterns weren't actually designed with the new camera in mind.

Jintor

I'd love to but the controls are just so clumsy every time

The crawl-crouch-stand-crouch-accidentally-crawl shuffle gets me every time

FFS finally changed the welsh plugs and heater hose last weekend and it turns out the starter motor is fucked now. Tried recharging the battery overnight in the hopes it had run down but nope, only thing it can be is the starter. Pretty sure I replaced it like 4 years ago too! Turkey of a job on an EL to do too. At least I don't need to get Dad down to do it since I already know how to >_<

FUCK CARS
Uh oh!

PS. The doco is out? Woo! Where's my popcorn.jif...

Pretty good! Liked the couple of GAF memes that snuck in (like Cliffy saying GAF don't play no games
Kinda like Cliffy don't make no games now lol
)

Rahk

Well, Primordia is now in the Be Mine Bundle 8 so you can get it as well as 13 other games for $1 minimum. Now I have two copies. :( Pay at least $5 and get Drakensang plus a couple other games as well.

jambo

Formatted my PC, seems to have fixed up some nasty logon issues I was having, hopefully it doesn't turn out to be hardware.

Still no Internet so I'm using my tethered phone with an increased data plan for this month until it gets fixed.

Google Chrome is amazing to get running on a new PC, literally just copy pasta'd the Default user folder after installing it, all bookmarks, extensions, history and everything is there.

Now to try and get Steam copied smoothly...

Top Bottom