• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Posted these in Steamchat last night/today

Asus GTX670 2GB with mousepad for $299 + postage

Sandisk Ultra Plus SSD's. 128GB for $89 posted. 256GB for $160 posted. Slightly slower writing than the Extreme series. Use code SDSSD

vvvvv Still no idea what the PS+ version of Drive Club will be so maybe that pre-order is still a good idea! Maybe you can change it to Lucid's new arcade racer that Sony will pay for
maybe ;)

Omikron

Xov3rUE.jpg

8) good night!

Fusebox

Banned
Okay, so I'm resigned to the PS+ bullshit, what sort of deals show up on subs?

Thanks guys.

Kind of bummed about the lack of free online though. That was one of the big reasons I wanted to switch from Xbox to Playstation in the first place.

I think you guys will get over having to get PS+ very quickly, especially if you have a PS3 because it's awesome value. In fact if you have a PS3 I'd even recommend getting PS+ asap and getting some awesome free PS3 games this month:

PlayStation Plus Content

Entering PS Plus in June:

30th May: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
30th May: ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection
30th May: Demon’s Souls
6th June: Rayman Origins
6th June: Coconut Dodge Revitalised
12th June: Uncharted 3 Drake’s Deception (Single Player)
12th June: LittleBigPlanet Karting
12th June: XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Leaving PS Plus in June:

30th May: Hitman Absolution
30th May: Joe Danger 2
30th May: Dead or Alive 5
6th June: Sine Mora
13th June: Velocity Ultra

Dead Man

8) good night!

Somebody got in the way of your picture of the stadium

I think you guys will get over having to get PS+ very quickly, especially if you have a PS3 because it's awesome value. In fact if you have a PS3 I'd even recommend getting PS+ asap and getting some awesome free PS3 games this month:

PlayStation Plus Content

Entering PS Plus in June:

30th May: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
30th May: ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection
30th May: Demon’s Souls
6th June: Rayman Origins
6th June: Coconut Dodge Revitalised
12th June: Uncharted 3 Drake’s Deception (Single Player)
12th June: LittleBigPlanet Karting
12th June: XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Leaving PS Plus in June:

30th May: Hitman Absolution
30th May: Joe Danger 2
30th May: Dead or Alive 5
6th June: Sine Mora
13th June: Velocity Ultra

Is that the AU PS+?

Shaneus

You know what you can do, Shaneus? You can take your Cranky Cat, and that goddamn fucking Maniacal Machine of his, and you can shove them solidly up your arse.
NOW who's a cranky cat?

And you insult me by playing Spec Ops. Don't think I don't know what you're up to, tiger.

Rezbit

First half was not a dominant performance, but they got the job done. Score line flattered them a bit I think.

Yeah, maybe not totally dominant, but I thought they didn't worry too much about just trying to keep possession. They were just like well fuck it may as well have a crack, it was only some of the players getting back slowly on D that was a slight issue.

Dead Man

Yeah, maybe not totally dominant, but I thought they didn't worry too much about just trying to keep possession. They were just like well fuck it may as well have a crack, it was only some of the players getting back slowly on D that was a slight issue.

Yeah, didn't look terrible, just sloppy at times to my uninformed eyes.

Omikron

Pretty sure they subbed him so he didn't get a red card. Don't think I have ever seen a keeper subbed without having an injury in a competitive game :lol

Posted these in Steamchat last night/today

Asus GTX670 2GB with mousepad for $299 + postage

Sandisk Ultra Plus SSD's. 128GB for $89 posted. 256GB for $160 posted. Slightly slower writing than the Extreme series. Use code SDSSD

Fuark. I spent around $500 for mine when it was new. I'd be up for going SLI but then I'd need to get a new power supply.

To anyone getting a new PC, get the most stupidly big power supply you can. There isn't a good reason not to

Oh yeah OK I guess I could be interested in a WiiU if you stick Smash Bros on it. Oh what's that it's coming out on the 3DS I already own? Oh OK I guess no WiiU for me.

Top Bottom