• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

elfinke said:
NSW tried it for the last half of last decade, ended in a shitstorm.

hahaha

hTrmf.gif

Shaneus

midonnay said:
I like how he loses it when he is riding a bike to work :)
Favourite bit. Really good bit of marketing overall, too... even if there's never a chance in hell I'll buy a ute or tray truck or whatever.

Ydahs

I hope Melbourne will start to take more of a liking to rugby. It's a great sport to watch, but (I think) it's never on over here.

ffft. Went to take a shower. 2 tiles in the bottom corner have fallen off. ffffff. Looks like the whole lower area are getting a bit wrecked. Whole house is a bit old and had it. Can't be fucked waiting a week or two for the real estate to call someone in so I'll have to nip out to Bunnings in the morning before work. ffffffff. I just want to have a nice relaxing shower. :(
/firstworldproblems

In good news I spent the afternoon on the couch introducing the family to the first season of Arrested Development. Good times.

Shaneus

reptilescorpio said:
ffft. Went to take a shower. 2 tiles in the bottom corner have fallen off. ffffff. Looks like the whole lower area are getting a bit wrecked. Whole house is a bit old and had it. Can't be fucked waiting a week or two for the real estate to call someone in so I'll have to nip out to Bunnings in the morning before work. ffffffff. I just want to have a nice relaxing shower. :(
/firstworldproblems
(Sort of) Know that feel, bro. My old-school water heater crapped itself about a year ago and it was replaced with one of those unlimited hot water ones. Problem is, the pilot light that starts when it detects water flow doesn't always get near enough to the gas to fully light the thing. More often than not, I have to go outside and blow on it so the flame flickers enough to light it. Great feeling to have to do this at 6am on a work morning when your shower doesn't heat up.

I called up the real estate agent first time it happened and the plumer had fixed it temporarily, but it's come back and not really worth getting someone called back again.

midonnay said:
I'm renting a brand new townhouse....

and the kitchen leaks whenever I take a shower :/
The place we had in Lara would have only been 2-3 years old, so nice. Already replaced ALL of the washers in the house here as well replaced the stupid flute light globes in 2 rooms. One of the new flute globes lasted 2 months. I think I will be looking for other places once our lease is up, just so we don't have to deal with the place falling apart around us.

midonnay said:
how did the NRL pregame entertainment compare to AFL's?
8HC31.jpg
0HaUP.jpg
Nothing unusual.

Side bar for music related discussion sorry.

The new Enter Shikari single was a bit mediocre on first listen to me which was a surprise since the other 2 songs they had put out since the last album stuck in my head straight away. A week has past and now I love the shit out of it, which really SHOULDN'T have surprised me as the exact same thing happened with Common Dreads, the slight evolution in sound took a week or so to click in my mind before I couldn't get enough of it again. Another new song they have played live, Arguing With Thermometers, sounds just as cool. Can't wait for the damn thing to leak. Wish I could just paypal them some money for a direct link like Radiohead and NIN. That is the whole point of being independent! So you don't have to deal with all the logistical bullshit, get the music out straight away guys. Also here is a funny Don't Speak cover.

I have also fallen in love with La Dispute. Had the album on repeat all weekend and it is bloody brilliant. They have the whole thing up streaming and lyrics on the website along with a massive pdf sketchbook on the creation of the album. Edward Benz, 27 Times and King Park are my favourites. Actually Safer In The Forest too. Highly recommend.

Choc

Banned
Ydahs said:
I hope Melbourne will start to take more of a liking to rugby. It's a great sport to watch, but (I think) it's never on over here.

Will never happen. the Victorian media will never let it happen and will shit on Rugby and League until the cows come home

You watch, day 1 of the next AFL season there will be articles shitting on the NRL and A-League just like there was this season in The Age

Gazunta

New Presidog done a few hours ahead of schedule, feels good man. Time to PLAY SOME VIDEO GAMES.

So that's more Goat Up then while the wife watches TV.

Shaneus

Ugh, I'm such Forza 4 demo's bitch. I have a bullshit backlog and I'm playing DEMOS? FML.

PS. Anyone having weird problems with loading pages on GAF? Getting intermittent "page cannot be found" type crap.

Gazunta said:
New Presidog done a few hours ahead of schedule, feels good man. Time to PLAY SOME VIDEO GAMES.

So that's more Goat Up then while the wife watches TV.
Yo pretty ladies around the world 

Got a weird thing to show you 

So tell all the boys and girls

Tell your brother, your sister and your mamma too 

We're about to go down 

And you know just what to do 

Jintor

Gaz, Choc, do you know who this Kevin Dent guy is? He's currently engaged in a twitter war with a journalist from Level3 and it's getting really weird. His profile says something about mobile gaming IGDA something something.

Jintor

commanderdeek said:
The skate one that ends with the guy chillin on the bench is still my favourite :lol

That was the Skate Vid I was looking for :< I couldn't remember which of the 20 billion Skate vids it was though

Top Bottom