• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

I work at the Queensland Times, the Ipswich daily. I was working out at a country paper until a couple of weeks ago.

I did some freelance stuff for Hyper a few years ago. About Pandemic getting shut down. What are they like to work for? I always wanted to get into magazines but somehow ended up in papers.

Fogz

How about these I picked up last night?

http://gifts.myer.com.au/au_mario-luigi-bowsers-inside-story-ds-online-special_d_15998.aspx $30

http://gifts.myer.com.au/au_ratchet-clank-3-a-crack-in-time-ps3-online-special_d_5129.aspx $10

I missed out on the $100 PSP 3000 :(

Also:
http://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/52297 Space Marine Steam key for $25 that I'm not too sure about. Seems legit and is getting positive scores, but last time I saw a keyseller on Ozbargain you have to give your steam password to some Russian guy who logged in and activated the code.

I think they are UK keys though.

elfinke

Fogz said:
Also:
http://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/52297 Space Marine Steam key for $25 that I'm not too sure about. Seems legit and is getting positive scores, but last time I saw a keyseller on Ozbargain you have to give your steam password to some Russian guy who logged in and activated the code.

I think they are UK keys though.

Seriously cheap. BF3 for like $26; even if you get scammed it's only the cost of a pub meal you've been burnt for. Not that I'm volunteering!

Fogz

elfinke said:
Seriously cheap. BF3 for like $26; even if you get scammed it's only the cost of a pub meal you've been burnt for. Not that I'm volunteering!

True, I was going to try it out when I got home from work.

As long as they don't want to access my steam account, could lose a lot more then that! :)

Ydahs

*forgets to check mailbox*

:| :eek: :O

BaIHt.gif

Echoplx

Fogz said:
True, I was going to try it out when I got home from work.

As long as they don't want to access my steam account, could lose a lot more then that! :)

Space Marine is region free so you can register it on Steam yourself, most of these sites are legit and there's a thread on gaming side dedicated to CD key sites

Here's the thread

Shaneus

3chopl0x said:
Space Marine is region free so you can register it on Steam yourself, most of these sites are legit and there's a thread on gaming side dedicated to CD key sites

Here's the thread
I've actually bought from them before. It wasn't a Steam key (NFS:HP for Origin/EA downloader) but it worked fine. They're quick to respond and email you a photo of the serial so you know it's legit. As far as CD key sites go, they seem to be the most reputable (which might not be saying much, but it's something).

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Don't do it! This will be like ausgaf buying Diablo 2 all over again. Tears will be had, paypal moneys will not be returned!

HolyCheck

Ugh I just watched a trailer for Xenoblade Chronicles having known nothing about it, now I want it :(

Where do I get it from?

and do I need a .. what do you call it.. the attachment for my wiimote? to make it better

Yagharek

HolyCheck said:
Ugh I just watched a trailer for Xenoblade Chronicles having known nothing about it, now I want it :(

Where do I get it from?

and do I need a .. what do you call it.. the attachment for my wiimote? to make it better

Game.co.uk is good for shipping if you want it in a week not 3 like Ydahs. You can get it in a bundle for about $90 with a red classic controller pro (thats the add on for dual analog style) but apparently the game is playable with nunchuk.

Or just get the game locally for RRP, and another $30 for the CCPro.

senahorse

Xenoblade is best played with a classic controller or if you're using Dolphin, a 360 pad.

Also, that CD key site is fine, I have used them before.

HolyCheck

Need to get a CC anyway for virtual console as It's easier then getting my GC controllers posted here.. ok impulse buy here i come

jambo

HolyCheck said:
Need to get a CC anyway for virtual console as It's easier then getting my GC controllers posted here.. ok impulse buy here i come

VISA Debit card is your friend.

markot

Banned
Dont be a CD key lameo. Steam might get mad, and not to mentioning, the more you use, the more that they will 'regionalise' keys!

Fusebox

Banned
reptilescorpio said:
Ta-Nay, Tee-Nay, Tee-Knee. And if you mispronounced even a tiny bit they would give you daggers. Ah high school, such a molehill problem place.

Woah, dem names... did you go to school in New Orleans?

Top Bottom