• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Choc

Banned
Apple's iPhone 4S: an evolution rather than a revolution

ASHER MOSES 11:52am | Analysis: Hear that sound? That's the collective whine of millions of Apple fans around the world who had been primed for an iPhone 5, only to receive ... an iPhone 4S?

Gazunta

BanShunsaku said:
Dammit. I was hoping for a Love Thy Neighbour style Presidog Meets The Obamas
OMG BRB REWRITING EVERYTHING

Damn I loved that show. Man, thinking back on it now, 70's and 80's sitcoms were racist as hell :/

My favourite sitcom of all time is Kingswood Country

Bernbaum

Totally gonna photoshop a Four n' Twenty pie and VB into Russ' hands and a ciggie in his mouth once I'm in front of a PC.

russellcrowejorelset2.jpg

elfinke

Bernbaum said:
Totally gonna photoshop a Four n' Twenty pie and VB into Russ' hands and a ciggie in his mouth once I'm in front of a PC.

[/img]http://bitcast-a-sm.bitgravity.com/slashfilm/wp/wp-content/images/russellcrowejorelset2.jpg[/img]

You sure they weren't just photoshopped out of that photo already?

No street date break that I've heard yet, except for RAGE which is being sold everywhere already apparently.

What's all this iPhone business then? What does the new one add?

I'm usually in the anti-Apple camp *presses play on iPod*

Has anyone broken the street date for Dark Souls yet?

Gazunta said:
Presidog will hump anyone's leg, regardless of race, religion or species

I was watching an episode of the West Wing last night. As entertaining as it was, I couldn't help but think how much better the show would be if the President was also a dog.

President Barklett?

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
How would they know if i downloaded it while using ssl and not using P2P torrents!!

I also have no idea what that movie even is, 62% on RT though. Must be great. Maybe those who killed the irishman are looking to kill pirates? Kill the irishman part 2, direct by M.Night.

hamchan

I'd make smart posts but unfortunately I'm too busy using up my brain on uni work and actually playing games, so when I come here I just feel like making lazy posts!

remz

Poimandres said:
What's all this iPhone business then? What does the new one add?

I'm usually in the anti-Apple camp *presses play on iPod*

Has anyone broken the street date for Dark Souls yet?
I wish! guys on whirlpool seem to be trying though. SO we can only hope. I was thinking of hassling my local kmart for it

Gazunta

HA! No comment.

Choc consider my ass IN LINE now for a 4S. I'm gonna drive the wife nuts asking Siri things 40 million times a day.

Oh man, I just thought, can you rename Siri? I'd love to call it Diane, after the secretary from Twin Peaks.

Rahk

Stackboy said:
How can I find it out if the Rage download is hosted on the 3Fl servers on iinet? Not even iinet is sure about what Steam will let them host. 25gig download, don't want it to eat the cap.
I can confirm it is on 3FL since I downloaded it from there.

Jintor

MrSerrels said:
I was doing just fine until everyone started understanding the rules!

One of the guys in the hip-hop crew was playing later, so we fulfilled the typical "Run around the rooftops and treat it like a hilarious knife game" quotient.

midonnay

Bernbaum said:

holy shit, russell is playing superman's dad? I'm so out of the loop :/

Fredescu

I am an iPhone 4S computer. I became operational at the Foxconn plant in Zhengzhou, China on the 5th of October 2011. My instructor was Mr. Cook, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.

Yes, I'd like to hear it Siri, sing it for me.

God, it's time to rewatch that again I think.

Rahk

Kerrby said:
Haven't seen you rage at something political in the past 5 minutes, something must be wrong *rolls eyes*

Just remember who knows your facebook page ;).
Now we're playing detectives?

Didn't you say a similar thing to DeathJr or someone?

Bernbaum said:
I read a thing on your blog a while back. The one about time travel and what to bring - bloody creative bit of work there and you'd obviously done a big chunk of homework. Keep writing more please.

Most blogs usually follow this cycle:

First Post! (August 12 2009)

Hey guys, this is my new blog. I'll be talking about my MANIC life and stuffs. I like music and movies (0 comments)

Cats and animals (August 13 2009)

Ever notice just how much animals are like people sometimes? I don't think anyone's ever noticed that. I noticed it because I'm interesting and a unique person (hence the blog LOL) (0 comments)

Big post coming! (August 17 2009)

Hey guys, sorry to keep you waiting. I've started writing a MASSIVE blog post which is super interesting and can't wait to post it for all of you to read (0 comments)

Sorry guys! (September 3 2009)

Oh boy - my crazy life has been super busy. Sorry I haven't posted in a while - I'll have that big post up real soon I promise (0 comments)

I'm back! (April 10 2010)

Was looking around and found this crazy old blog. Anyways, I'm gonna start posting here again so all of you can catch up on what I've been up to. I've got SOOOO many stories LOL (0 comments)
Ahaha! Mine is going that way if I don't do something soon. So far it's only like five posts long and I haven't updated in weeks. I'd blame long hours at work or a compulsion to read ASOIAF, but the truth is that I'm kind of lazy.

Luckily, I planned out like two years' worth of blog topics out in advance before I even attempted to start it. They're written on the back of a phone bill from Telstra.

Rahk

Agyar said:
I'm angry because I don't like Apple and other people do when they shouldn't because reasons.
Seriously. Android vs iPhone arguments are almost as bad as console wars. I hear this shit everyday at work.

midonnay

Rezbit said:
So in other news Cameron Ling retired. Salute to one of the best rangas in Australia.

his greatest achievement

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/geelongs-cameron-ling-is-a-red-hot-dish/story-0-1225755716377

HE has red hair, an awkward gait and is nicknamed the Paddle Pop Lion - hardly the attributes you'd expect from footy's hottest hunk.

But that hasn't stopped Herald Sun readers supporting Cats veteran Cameron Ling, who has been voted the AFL's sexiest player in the Footy Fans Survey.

Jintor

Kerrby said:
Haven't seen you rage at something political in the past 5 minutes, something must be wrong *rolls eyes*

Implied threats are fucking hilarious bro

Omikron

Kerrby said:

Passive aggressive trolling 8)

Top Bottom