• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Deeku

shanshan310 said:
I know but I don't know how D:
Just tell him you're worried about your brother and the family. Do it one-on-one and let him know you're upset about it. If it doesn't work, I don't know what will.

Edit: asking a relative to help out could also work.

Salazar

Jintor said:
I assume Salazar is asian but really i dunno

ggq3G.gif

2ebblfk.jpg

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
shanshan310 said:
Is that where the word came from?

I believe so, the legend goes something like 4chan replaced the word wapanese on their censors with weeaboo and it stuck for what it is now

Salazar

Dead Man said:
Salazar, you are actually Bertrand Russell? Mind blown!

I'm ambivalent about Bertie as a human being, and was only in the street because a tremendous bookshop is about fifteen yards to my right, but a blue plaque is a blue plaque, and I am a quintessential tourist.

Dead Man

Salazar said:
I'm ambivalent about Bertie as a human being, and was only in the street because a tremendous bookshop is about fifteen yards to my right, but a blue plaque is a blue plaque, and I am a quintessential tourist.
Oh. Well, a good bookstore is a good bookstore.

Bernbaum

Dropped my iPhone. Smashed the glass, both sides. It looks pretty bad. Not interested in a 4S. I was going to wait until next year before trying out a new phone, maybe WP7 whilst waiting for an iPhone 5. Kinda pissed that I've trashed my phone.

-

Finished Uncharted.

The storytelling remains great, but there are some clunky as funk set-ups for firefights. Random deaths galore. Coming off the back of Space Marine, I find cover systems kind of a bore.

-

Playing Resistance 2. It is an objectively generic game yet I'm enjoying it much more than the first, which bored me to tears.

-

Of the realization that I've been posting in AusGAF for longer than I've owned a PS3 playing these old as fuck games.

-

Salazar, did I learn somewhere that you're jewish? I don't know any jews. Is your life like Seinfeld/Curb Your Enthusiasm/A Woody Allen film?

Bernbaum

VOOK said:
Bern, get the iPhone 4S. you know you want to.
I have a reason why I'm not getting one but I can't tell anyone. It involves the Egyptian democratic uprising.

Absolutely true, but in an indirect, kind of mundane way

Bernbaum

shanshan310 said:
Get an android phone~
At this stage, I'd sooner go WP7/8 over Android. Was going to see what the WP7 situation was like early next year and was going to get a gaming Windows laptop along with it. I'm Apple ecosystem committed at the moment, and smashing the crap out of my iPhone kinda ruined things. The phone still works, it just looks like arse.

Salazar

Bernbaum said:
Salazar, did I learn somewhere that you're jewish? I don't know any jews. Is your life like Seinfeld/Curb Your Enthusiasm/A Woody Allen film?

Jewish DNA; no Jewish cultural or religious practices. Wales was supposedly more hospitable than England to Jewish folks around the 17th-18th centuries. Which wouldn't have been difficult, really. An ancestor reportedly trooped over the border (appropriately, given the itinerant connotations of New-Man).

Woody Allen has a much more satisfactory romantic life than I do :(

New Hitman Absolution gameplay. More like a Splinter Cell stealth mission gone bad. :(

HolyCheck said:
guys next you'll be telling me deathjr is indian

Only for another year.

shanshan310 said:

Someone wrote to the government/immigration about this:

"Why should I pay thousands of dollars to come and study in Australia, wait 2 years before becoming eligible for PR and even then chances are it will be denied by some crazy increase in migration policies? I'd rather come on a refugee boat, and get a job, residency, housing for free among other subsidized benefits."

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
The coupon brings batman down to just over $30 which is by far the cheapest around I would believe. It's $50 at ozgame.

Ass Creed (although it prob has always on drm so fuck that) $32

$30 Batmans is tempting, but I think I'm going to get it on 360, if for no other reason than that's where I played the first one.

Quick question: I remember someone saying Dark Souls is hard to find? Is that in shops or online? Are there stock supply issues or something?

3chopl0x said:
The don't license directly from EA they get the games through ztorm so they don't really have much control over it.

Yeh I read the blog post :) Probably bad form to shut down forums and delete comments though.

So how many 'Welcome to the Battlefield 3 Beta' emails did you guys get this morning? I played on PC and 360 and have so far received seven.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I got one from EA Aust this morning by the looks of it.

And choc isn't at EA anymore. He left and now works at office works in the warehouse, making sure tables are correctly stored.

Omikron

evlcookie said:
I got one from EA Aust this morning by the looks of it.

And choc isn't at EA anymore. He left and now works at office works in the warehouse, making sure tables are correctly stored.

You sure he doesn't work for EB handing out Carrots?

Top Bottom