• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Omikron

Gazunta said:
qTirj.jpg

:x

Curse me disagreeing with your opinion! :p

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Choc, Syndicate still looks like ass.

There's nothing really wrong with this new remake of daytona, Just that it doesn't exist in an arcade cabinet in my house, so you know, it's instantly inferior to the original product.

Playing daytona with a controller just isn't going to have the same thrill and excitement as throwing gears from 1 to 4, 2 to 4 as you slam the steering wheel left or right. Instead i'm pushing triggers and flicking a thumb stick to either side.

Also no pc version so sale. kekeke

r1chard

ARGH real estate y u so painful!

Today went to see a house in Mitcham that's been on the market since last Saturday. This was the second day it's been open, and the auction is scheduled for the 29th. ESR 630-690k, and we fully expected to have to pay at least 720k for it. Yes, I'm aware the agent is being naughty, but then so is everyone else who sees this house.

Except that today anyone turning up sees it's SOLD.

Rang the agent and they sold it for 721k.

Hadn't even been inside and it was the best house we'd seen for sale in Mitcham (that we could afford) in aaaages.

Sadface.

Yagharek

Games like Daytona and Sega Rally, Bomberman, Pac Man CE, Space Invaders Extreme, 2d Mario etc really strike home for me that games used to be better.

Shaneus

Gazunta has won life with that comic. GAME OVER. G.A.M.E.O.Ooh.E.R.

It's not so much funny as it is true. Fuck you guys, I'm gonna do what I want! PS. Now totes want the Daytona theme at a karaoke night.

In fact, shit... I'm gonna suggest (maybe) that the Mana Bar guys do a videogame karaoke night.

senahorse

evlcookie said:
Choc, Syndicate still looks like ass.

There's nothing really wrong with this new remake of daytona, Just that it doesn't exist in an arcade cabinet in my house, so you know, it's instantly inferior to the original product.

Playing daytona with a controller just isn't going to have the same thrill and excitement as throwing gears from 1 to 4, 2 to 4 as you slam the steering wheel left or right. Instead i'm pushing triggers and flicking a thumb stick to either side.

Also no pc version so sale. kekeke

Get a G25, buy it on PS3, win.

r1chard said:
ARGH real estate y u so painful!
When I was looking earlier this year I was interested in a house and harrassed the Real Estate AgentI was told that the only way I could see it (the address wasn't listed) was on the Open Day.

He then contacted me later on during the week to let me know the house had been sold.

If I hadn't been so surprised that a real estate agent had proactively contacted me I might have had a go at him.

I hate you, real estate agents. I really do.

Shaneus

Gazunta said:
Yikes, thanks Rez. *sets fire to comic*

Wait, I would have won life? AGH DAMN IT WHY DID I BURN THAT COMIC
Don't get too excited. The "prize" is only a badge that says "I'm #1" and a gift voucher for The Body Shop.

PS. "Restoring iPhone apps...". Y U NO RUN QUICKLY?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Will write for chocolate.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
FINALLY got all my news stories on Vooks ready to port to the new site when ready. Party time, excellent!

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
x3n05 said:
Get a G25, buy it on PS3, win.
What's that, like 200? I could play the arcade 100 times for that much. Sit in broken seats, gears that probably don't work correctly so you have to slam the shit out of it so it registers.

Madness

midonnay

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...f-asylum-seekers/story-fn59niix-1226166090308

THE Gillard government will allow asylum-seekers who arrive by boat to live in the community and work while their refugee claims are assessed in a policy backdown that is expected to result in a dramatic surge in unauthorised boat arrivals.

Under a plan presented to the Labor caucus today, asylum-seekers will be processed onshore with fast-tracked health checks, the right to work and living money provided.

They will receive bridging visas while their claims are processed and live in community housing, in the same way as asylum-seekers that arrive by plane.

Caucus members were reportedly stunned when told of the new measures by Prime Minister Julia Gillard and Immigration Minister Chris Bowen.

and the humiliation is complete.

Top Bottom