• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Gazunta

You bet your ass I'll be playing Batman tonight.

batman_04.gif

Jintor

Presentation went awesome btw

I think I prefer this 'only use giant pictures of things for powerpoint slideshows' method. Pity I'll never have any more interesting presentations.

Jintor

Clipper said:
If you want to experience both USB Loading and Dolphin emulation got with Cfg. If you just want to do the Dolphin stuff, CleanRip is probably easier for you to get going (although I've never used it and can't really help with queries).

Well, I ripped it with ClearRip but can't get it to actually show anything on Dolphin, so I'm going to try with CFG I guess. though the problem might be with my Dolphin version - newer isn't neccessarily better, right?

Bernbaum

RandomVince said:
If in doubt, boycott and get the Wii u version if it has no online pass scam.

I still want it though.
I don't understand this and am not aware of the facts.

Is there an additional payment you have to make on top of your purchase or do you get everything you want from the game in the box, regardless of where you bought it, provided you picked it up new? Is this something you are opposing on principle?

Jintor

Friend Vince is heavy against online passes. You must have missed the last few pages where we used AusGAF as our forward base against (some of) the evil forces of Gaming.

Yagharek

On principle. Cutting single player games into incomplete parts violates offline gamers and future retro gamers. Its supporting the publisher quest to take more away from the gamer compared to what a boxed product once was.
Also, there is absolutely no reason for the game to be split up as it has been, given how heavily all the extra stuff has been advertised.

Shaneus

Kritz said:
As much as I love my cats, they're real assholes sometimes.
All cats are assholes. Dogs are where it's at.
BanShunsaku said:
So my JB is selling Batmens. I think everyone is now huzzah!
Couldn't fucking do it for Forza, could they?

Bastards.

PS. I too am not buying the new Batman. But only because I haven't even fired up (I lie... for maybe an hour on 360) the first one. And my backlog is as long as Choc's list of things that upset him.

Street date breaks are like those nights on the town when you are planning to just have a fun mens night out getting wasted with the boys and doing stupid shit when all of a sudden a chick is all over you, she is fairly attractive but nothing you would spend hours trying to obtain, and she makes it obvious she wants to get horizontal with you tonight.

It is something you were planning on getting in the future but hey! Here it is right in front of you! Why worry about the details when you can enjoy yourself right now!

The unexpected access impulse.

Kritz said:
$700 in surgery for my 10+ year old cat, he's finally running around and looks a lot better. He "thanks" us by bringing a bird to our doorstep. The bird was still alive and able to fly off once I got the cat to spit it out, at least.
Going to take that bird to the vet too? :(

RandomVince said:
I still want it though.
I'm sure there will be used copies available tomorrow. Good old 7 day rent policy (or do they get put back into new stock?).

3575308-3x2-700x467.jpg
Teh sex apple!

Deeku

Jintor said:
Presentation went awesome btw

I think I prefer this 'only use giant pictures of things for powerpoint slideshows' method. Pity I'll never have any more interesting presentations.
Yeah I did that too for a marketing presentation. I copied Will Wright.

legend166

You guys better hope people are selling JB early because I just told me brother and he's gonna get annoyed if he walked all the way to JB* before leaving work and they aren't.

*five minutes.

Jintor

commanderdeek said:
Yeah I did that too for a marketing presentation. I copied Will Wright.

I just noticed how incredibly boring it is when people write up their notes on slides and then more or less just repeat them vetabrim

Also, I used a picture of a dog wearing glasses

markot

Banned
Jintor said:
I just noticed how incredibly boring it is when people write up their notes on slides and then more or less just repeat them vetabrim

Also, I used a picture of a dog wearing glasses
With a tie or without?

Deeku

Should have bought a license for Presidog!

And yeah, sitting through people that just read off palm cards and slides is painful.

Choc

Banned
so etax is a fucking piece of shit

$2500 debt for my wife (due to hecs and a few months off) turned into a $500 return after the accountant put it into an ELS (accountant only) system

no hackery, nothing, no dodgyness

same numbers, same details, non etax system

legend166

legend166 said:
You guys better hope people are selling JB early because I just told me brother and he's gonna get annoyed if he walked all the way to JB* before leaving work and they aren't.

*five minutes.

Success!

Choc said:
kritz you should put a bell on your cat, the birds hear it coming then
The only ones that work on cat's are the old 5kg hand bells. anything else and cats learn how to keep them quiet. Because they are assholes.

viciouskillersquirrel said:
Wraparound reflective sunglasses are your friend. Also, wear a hat and put on sunscreen.
Add a trenchcoat and the pervert costume is complete. Good tip.

Echoplx

Reminds me of that time my friends put photos on facebook of them loitering around child care centers in trench coats

It was midnight when they did it but still

Steak, peas, mash potatoes and mash sweet potatoes for dinner *nom nom nom*

Family is back! The gf has a entryband with a motor bike on it. The little guy grabbed it and started saying, "brrrrrrmmmm brrrmmmmm brrrrmmmm!". Very cute.

Now he is on the floor and has started up the 360 and is trying to play Shadows of the Damned. Small hands don't make working those triggers easy!

Choc said:
so etax is a fucking piece of shit

$2500 debt for my wife (due to hecs and a few months off) turned into a $500 return after the accountant put it into an ELS (accountant only) system
This just in! Professionals who spend years training and get paid 50k+ a year can do a better job than an automated program that can be used for anyone in Australia!
Sorry, just slightly annoyed that I still haven't got my tax back after the accountants peon left it in a tray for a week before he yelled at him about my money

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
So many people buying local batman, dat price!

I guess it's ok once in awhile, if you're impatient and it's a game you must have.

I did that with lbp, what a waste of $110 that was.

Jintor

I wish I liked these Dresden File books better. Admittedly I'm only on the second one, but I really like the ideas while finding the actual writing still kind of inconclusive.

Maybe I just really like Urban Fantasy. I dunno.

/edit sweet article Mand

Top Bottom