• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

jambo

HolyCheck said:
Why the hell is everyone OMGING that?

pretty obvious it would happen

I've poured thousands of hours in to the GTA series.

Of course I'm going to get hype when the next damn game is announced!

Deeku

Salazar said:
Watching and enjoying High School of the Dead.
The only thing I know about High School of the Dead is slow motion bullet travelling through gigantic anime breasts and under pantsu. Has this happened yet?

Salazar

commanderdeek said:
The only thing I know about High School of the Dead is slow motion bullet travelling through gigantic anime breasts and under pantsu. Has this happened yet?

Nope. There have been variations on those general themes, though.

Dead Man

Omi said:
It is no laughing matter my friend, it is my most beloved memory of GTA4.
Well, not to be too harsh on R*, but there is not much I consider a beloved memory of IV, so I'll go with that one as well :)

Choc

Banned
DeathJr said:

there is nothing new about this GPS tracking, its been going on for ages. Telstra is getting beaten up because its a big company and its making it a lot more affordable

Choc

Banned
i expect after the pasting that the last protagonist got for trying to leave his old world behind but then just turning into a murdering prick anyway that this guy will be more along the fuck it all big crime dude way

Omikron

Dead Man said:
Well, not to be too harsh on R*, but there is not much I consider a beloved memory of IV, so I'll go with that one as well :)

Pretty much, the GTA 'genre' hasn't been improved on since 3 imo. Its more just a refinement to the point of boredom.

jambo

Omi said:
Pretty much, the GTA 'genre' hasn't been improved on since 3 imo. Its more just a refinement to the point of boredom.

GTA IV multiplayer is still some of the most fun I've ever had gaming. There were times when I literally couldn't breathe because I had laughed so much.

Deeku

Salazar said:
:lol

You should watch something less creepy, like Nichijou. Probably the best thing I've seen this year, well until the K-On movie is out.

Salazar said:

Enjoy.

I watched the first episode yesterday actually. It was pretty good. The pervertedness was pretty... well, its made me a bit uncertain about watching the rest. I might give it a go for a couple more episodes. Shame they killed that guy at the beginning though, he was quite likeable.

^ hahah.

I really love stories about the apocalypse - especially zombies, which is why it caught my eye. That part is great. I'm just not sure if the fanservice is there for the lulz or not. The opening credits have got me thinking its going to turn into a harem anime....

Dead Man

shanshan310 said:
Enjoy.

I watched the first episode yesterday actually. It was pretty good. The pervertedness was pretty... well, its made me a bit uncertain about watching the rest. I might give it a go for a couple more episodes. Shame they killed that guy at the beginning though, he was quite likeable.
What the fuck? That could have been cool without the jelly tits and panty shots.

Jintor

Salazar said:

I love and hate that series.

It's not actually that bad a zombie apocolypse scenario, but the animation is sub-par for the most part and the mangaka has an unhealthy fixation with panty shots and boobs.

Also what kind of Japanese High School has a spear club?

That said it's a lot of fun and I quite like the characters, despite all of them being walking, talking cliches. And the Gun Otaku's VA is incredible.

Jintor

If through a series of a historiographical accidents other Asian countries had developed a high-quality animation industry, I think you'd probably see equivalent works coming out of Thailand, Korea and China. Without the puritan Christian morality of most Western countries, a more blaze attitude to this kind of thing would probably be a lot more common.

Also Vince is trolling you guys.

Gazunta

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit It's gonna be awesome!!!!!!

I think I'll go for like ten minutes :p

The April show is gonna be great. Trust me on this :)

Choc

Banned
the power of GTA is that for tonight at least everyone has forgotten about BF3 and MW3 and Skyrim and fuckin everything!

even gaf!

Deeku

There's this guy at uni that's been asking me to go with him to Supernova or other conventions for the last 2 years. I feel so bad every time I say no, but it's really my fault for talking to him about anime figures in the first place.

Echoplx

First year I went my friend went as 'Slutty Potter' for some reason

Ended up shoving his broom through the theater door to lock people in and it got taken, he was pretty pissed.

Jintor

commanderdeek said:
There's this guy at uni that's been asking me to go with him to Supernova or other conventions for the last 2 years. I feel so bad every time I say no, but it's really my fault for talking to him about anime figures in the first place.

Yo, come with me next time. We'll hang out and be disinterested in everything.

Echoplx

Actually thinking about it the best part about going to Supanova was the train ride down from the Sunshine Coast, we filled an entire cabin with cosplayers and I was playing the pokemon theme song on portable speakers.

Also ghosting storm troopers.

Top Bottom