• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Recycling assets isn't new. I don't see anybody complaining about Mario Galaxy 2.

Deeku

hamchan said:
Don't worry, it was a building from an MP map that they moved into the campaign, and apparently no one plays the campaign anyways.
How's the game running on ps3? I can't be bothered going through the OT to find impressions:)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
You nerds sure do post a lot.

Deeku

hamchan said:
It's a good port, runs fine.
Cool thanks ham. I'll probably pick it up with Skyrim tomorrow.

And holy crap, I scanned that thread in the OT this morning and there were like 40 posts...

Edit: oh wait, wrong thread lol it's the American one that's got 900+ posts.

Jintor

Top 20!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 19,019
User Name Posts

Jintor 1,202
Choc 1,111
reptilescorpio 1,062
RandomVince 955
jambo 873
DeathJr 824
Shaneus 763
commanderdeek 620
Omi 606
midonnay 495
Salazar 468
HolyCheck 440
codswallop 428
Fredescu 406
3chopl0x 402
Gazunta 401
BanShunsaku 399
Dead Man 393
roosters93 369
evlcookie 365

Jintor said:
Top 20!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 19,019
User Name Posts

Jintor 1,202
Choc 1,111
reptilescorpio 1,062
RandomVince 955
jambo 873
DeathJr 824
Shaneus 763
commanderdeek 620
Omi 606
midonnay 495
Salazar 468
HolyCheck 440
codswallop 428
Fredescu 406
3chopl0x 402
Gazunta 401
BanShunsaku 399
Dead Man 393
roosters93 369
evlcookie 365
Not even in the top ten? Boo-urns!

so eb broke the street date on skyrim. i could be playing it RIGHT NOW if i cared.
also i hear christmas music in the shopping center.
christmas avatar will be in effect when i get home tonight.

jambo said:
There are now two AusGAF threads haha
iv been saying this for a while now. eatchildren should close it or get someone to.

markot

Banned
TWITTTTTTTTTTTER FIGHT!!!!!!

Cripple-fight-12488140803.jpeg

Kritz

Banned
I feel like I should make some art for the next AusGAF thread if it's going to be AusGAF 5/5 - Twice the Price and Angry Evlcookie.

Or...

GAZ MAKE ME SOME ART :D

Fredescu

Kritz said:
I feel like I should make some art for the next AusGAF thread if it's going to be AusGAF 5/5 - Twice the Price and Angry Evlcookie.
No more "twice the price" stuff for the next title. AusGAF 5/5 Stars, or AusGAF 5/5 Stars - Kritz.net.

Kritz

Banned
AusGAF 5/5 STARS - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy
?

editz: yeah the twice the price thing was there because I know everyone hates it.

Rahk

Earlier today I saw a HN catalogue with Skyrim saying "Out Now!"

Doesn't necessarily mean they started selling it though.

Barnaby Joyce on the carbon tax. “You believe they should have green jobs, we'll just send them back to university, they can all do Arts degrees. They can all do Arts degrees and wander back and they can pontificate about duck ponds and about windmills and they can open up wind chime factories at Nimbin”.

Kritz said:

Or...

GAZ MAKE ME SOME ART :D
oh cookie that does piss you off.

i like
AusGAF 5/5 Stars - Kritz.net.
but if no one else wants it i spose id settle for

AusGAF 5/5 STARS - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Salazar

shanshan310 said:
Barnaby Joyce on the carbon tax. “You believe they should have green jobs, we'll just send them back to university, they can all do Arts degrees. They can all do Arts degrees and wander back and they can pontificate about duck ponds and about windmills and they can open up wind chime factories at Nimbin”.

Barnaby would fail any competently assessed Arts degree.

Top Bottom