• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Ningo said:
Will do. Just only have a phone camera that's all. might be able to arrange something.
Also!
PC Gamer?
Steam ID?
Twitter?
Those Local Sporting Teams?
Defining attribute suitable for mocking?
iStuff or regular stuff?
Kookas Country Choc Cherry Cookies?

On that last note they taste fantastic. A chick in our residence unit was from Donald and her mum worked at the factory so every time she went home she returned with BOXES of offcuts. Man I got so fat. The gf gave the little guy a bit of the cookie and it looked like he was in child nirvana. His eyes went empty, as if his soul had flown out of his body and into the magical land of pleasure town. I didn't give him anymore lest he slay me in the night to guarantee his supply in the pantry goes untainted by my touch.

Salazar

OK. Where can I buy a Super Star Destroyer ?

reptilescorpio said:

These were better when they first came out. I think they started to skimp on the proportions.

Salazar said:
Stacey McIvor, wife of merchant banker and property investor Mark McIvor, wept after the five-bedroom riverfront home in exclusive Cronin Island drew a top bid of $4.55 million.
Do they have a side business as Ivory Merchants? If not they should look into it. Seems pretty cruisey.

DeathJr said:
Looks great, but isn't it a bit big for the pocket?
Nah it is actually pretty small but well made. The keys in the picture are small ones for my office. Not like I will have my car clicker on it thankfully, otherwise the bundle would double in size.

jambo said:
The Adventures of Wolfman Dundee: Potty Mouthed Architect!
That manual looks immense, almost worth the price of admission right there.

Frawdder

reptilescorpio said:
Also!
PC Gamer?
Steam ID?
Twitter?
iStuff or regular stuff?

On that last note they taste fantastic. A chick in our residence unit was from Donald and her mum worked at the factory so every time she went home she returned with BOXES of offcuts. Man I got so fat. The gf gave the little guy a bit of the cookie and it looked like he was in child nirvana. His eyes went empty, as if his soul had flown out of his body and into the magical land of pleasure town. I didn't give him anymore lest he slay me in the night to guarantee his supply in the pantry goes untainted by my touch.
Ningo said:
Hi, first post in ausgaf. I'm from adelaide and...
Already answered in the first post.

:D

Gazunta

reptilescorpio said:
Also!
PC Gamer?
Steam ID?
Twitter?
iStuff or regular stuff?

You forgot to ask the all important Ricki Lee question.

I have nothing but gushing things to say about the new Machine Head album. Already fiddling around trying to learn the basslines. So good.

Gazunta said:
You forgot to ask the all important Ricki Lee question.
Gah! Seppuku for me. :(
Also that Doctor Who chick is almost as popular around here even though she does not share our superior Australasian blood.

Also as someone born in Adelaide I have been trying to downplay the SA jokes...

Omikron

reptilescorpio said:
Gah! Seppuku for me. :(
Also that Doctor Who chick is almost as popular around here even though she does not share our superior Australasian blood.

Also as someone born in Adelaide I have been trying to downplay the SA jokes...
Tasmanians that can swim?

Shaneus

reptilescorpio said:

You like Kookas? I thought I was the only one! It's all about the plain jam ones though (or sometimes lemon). I always look for a packet where they have a few that had "too much" jam in them and they've stuck to the lid. No such things as "too much", I say!

In other news, I've finally fixed all the crashing and performance issues with my graphics cards! Turns out they were crashing because of a setting called ULPS (which does some kind of power saving shenanigans). But I still couldn't disable Crossfire in games like NFS and Blur via RadeonPro, but I found out how to do that too, not by disabling Crossfire like you'd think, but you have to turn "Catalyst AI" off via an XML switch for the game.

Wooo! I'm back to PC gaming again!

twitter---homeq6hz.jpg
RAGE and Skyrim for $30 each? Yes please.

Rahk said:
The GMG guy in the OT said a couple weeks ago they're unlikely to come through in time for Q4 preorders.
Well that sucks. Was looking forward to powering through RAGE on my new PC once my tax money comes in. Plus I am still on the fence with Skyrim so a cheap price would be worth giving it a shot.

New Kenichiro Nishihara! So calming. Almost makes me feel like I am on some beach out in the middle of nowhere. His stuff really helps me unwind and is great for studying.

Dead Man

Ningo said:
Hi, first post in ausgaf. I'm from adelaide and looking for people to add for gears 3.

Picking up my LE console tomorrow morning!
I was all set to welcome you, then you went and bought a LE console.

jambo said:
God, we have voices now? Nice kit though man, so jelly.

Frawdder said:

Quiet you, Adelaide is awesome. Well, actually, no it's not, but it's no reason to laugh at someone!

Kerrby

Banned
Holy shit, massive lightning strike outside my window followed by huge thunder 10-15 seconds later.

Scared the shit out of me.

Ningo

reptilescorpio said:
Also!
PC Gamer?
Steam ID?
Twitter?
iStuff or regular stuff?

1. Yes

2. Ningo1987, also is my gamertag

3. nope

4. Port Adelaide AFL/SANFL, Adelaide united, Queensland REDS, Redbacks

5. Well I guess most will say being from adelaide, supporting port adelaide

6. not sure about the question, but the only ithing I have is an ipod

7. never heard of them, but farmer's union iced coffee is fantastic (fun fact, adelaide is the only place where coke is sold that it is not the number one non-alcoholic beverage, farmer's union iced coffee is)

Ningo

Frawdder said:

Ha ha...but great taste in music I must say

Dead Man said:
I was all set to welcome you, then you went and bought a LE console.

Well I sold my 60gig after finishing red dead redemption when it came out.

Decided to get the LE console because I was always going to get gears 3 and wanted one of the controllers with the new d-pad.

I figured the cost of those with a normal 360 bundle would cost about the same.

Dead Man

Ningo said:
Adelaide is great, you can actually drive your car.
Yeah, there is that. Not as many traffic cops as most other places, either.

Ningo said:
Ha ha...but great taste in music I must say

Well I sold my 60gig after finishing red dead redemption when it came out.

Decided to get the LE console because I was always going to get gears 3 and wanted one of the controllers with the new d-pad.

I figured the cost of those with a normal 360 bundle would cost about the same.
Well... fair enough then.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Ningo said:
1. Yes

2. Ningo1987, also is my gamertag

3. nope

7. never heard of them, but farmer's union iced coffee is fantastic (fun fact, adelaide is the only place where coke is sold that it is not the number one non-alcoholic beverage, farmer's union iced coffee is)

Wrong. Irn Bru in Scotland and Inca Kola in Peru :)

Ningo said:

I'm a Port man too. Makes a few of us on here at least to suffer together.
Also Farmers Union is awesome.

Ydahs

Kerrby said:
Holy shit, massive lightning strike outside my window followed by huge thunder 10-15 seconds later.

Scared the shit out of me.
Melbourne? Been seeing a lot of flashes, but little sounds.

Ningo

reptilescorpio said:
I'm a Port man too. Makes a few of us on here at least to suffer together.
Also Farmers Union is awesome.

Yea a tough year but there were glimpses. eg first 3 qtrs against hawthorn, first time we played them and first 3 qtrs against carlton.

Dead Man

Salazar said:
Best thing about unis.
Yep. International students are awesome. They get drunk cheap and then tell funny stories. Or at least they used to back when I was lad at uni, maybe it's different now.

Ningo

Very different now. I am in a class of 300 doing my master of accounting and I am one of a handful australians.

Last semester ever, can't wait to be done. 6 years ugh.

Ningo

Yea my Hecs and help debt is like $33,000 now. Fun times, especially when it gathers interest.

I'm off, big day tomorrow. night all

Ydahs said:
Melbourne? Been seeing a lot of flashes, but little sounds.

Yeah, there was a small thunderstorm but it has passed now. Some respite from the day's harsh 28 degrees. Rains expected tomorrow as well.....but this is Melbourne. Expect nothing.

Ningo said:
I am doing my master of accounting and I am one of a handful australians.

Hey, I'm a master of business administration with major in accounting. Exactly the same course and subjects, apart from extra ethics units I had to do. The job scene sucks though...high demand for accountants but no one is hiring. :(

EDIT:

Also, where might I locate these magical cookies and iced coffee in Melbourne? I've never heard of them or seen them being sold in supermarkets or 7/11's. I usually have Dare iced coffee, their double espresso is amazing. Combined with mint chocolate cookies.

Choc

Banned
omi just to piss you off a bit more, a guy on the drum tonight wrote a report (some fellow of some bullshit institute) saying that we should auction off our immigration places

not refugee, immigration but fuckin still. Honestly what the FUCK is wrong with this country.

Top Bottom