• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
The guessing game is pointless without what fred mentioned.

I'm going to guess you're from a ladies vagina after two people fucked one rainy afternoon.

Dammit he edited!

There's no point saying one of us got it right without pointing out who it was either.

Jintor

evlcookie said:
The guessing game is pointless without what fred mentioned.

I'm going to guess you're from a ladies vagina after two people fucked one rainy afternoon.

Dammit he edited!

There's no point saying one of us got it right without pointing out who it was either.

We'll just have to discount anything that more than one person supported and then go through the list step by step until we have it.

Fredescu

Jintor said:
We'll just have to discount anything that more than one person supported and then go through the list step by step until we have it.
Has to be Indonesia then, which is kinda boring since we already have Indonesians.

Satchel

Banned
Sutton Dagger said:
I price matched this morning.

Yeah, I just called Doncaster and they said they would.

I already bought mine, but someone I follow in Twitter mentioned Macquarie Sqare not price matching, and I was surprised to say the least.

Satchel said:
Yeah, I just called Doncaster and they said they would.

I already bought mine, but someone I follow in Twitter mentioned Macquarie Sqare not price matching, and I was surprised to say the least.

Weird. I thought it was company policy?

Choc

Banned
Sutton Dagger said:
Weird. I thought it was company policy?

some EBs are complete twats when it comes to price match. They won't listen, oh we arent in the same shopping centre even though JB is over the road.

well ok ill go to jb, see ya, i guess you dont like my money.

and yes its corporate policy, but moronic managers sometimes interpret it their own ways.

i remembers ome guy had to take a tweet from @ebgamesaus in to a store to get the dickheads to listen

also what the fuck is wit hteh EB girls now wearing flight attendant uniforms

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Indian? Boring.

So my Hazard perception test is booked for 3:30 on friday. I look forward to failing it and doing it again the week after. I've found some cheat sheets and general guides for it over at whirlpool and a few practice videos online as well.

Gotta make sure i study these over the next 2 days.

Deeku

evlcookie said:
Indian? Boring.

So my Hazard perception test is booked for 3:30 on friday. I look forward to failing it and doing it again the week after. I've found some cheat sheets and general guides for it over at whirlpool and a few practice videos online as well.

If in doubt, don't touch the screen.

evlcookie said:
Indian? Boring.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Hazard exam is a piece of cake. You only need 60 to pass.

Yagharek

DeathJr said:
I prefer not to disclose that, don't want to be stereotyped. Riddle me this, before today did you ever think I was not a local?

Lets make a game out of this: you guys guess where I am from.

I think of you as your avatar. Minus the blood.

Yagharek

Omi said:
Oh god. FIFA has attempted to create the slapstick genre.

It's in the game!

Wow, thats some pretty mad physics. Loved the two players falling over each other at kickoff.

In other news, I finally 'got' PES 2011 on Wii last night. My god, pointer controls are very very useful

Jintor said:
Everybody I thought was Indian that I know irl turned out to be Sri Lanken. I'm such a racist.

All ponies are racist

legend166

RandomVince said:
It's in the game!

Wow, thats some pretty mad physics. Loved the two players falling over each other at kickoff.

In other news, I finally 'got' PES 2011 on Wii last night. My god, pointer controls are very very useful

All ponies are racist

PES Wii is amazing.

Amazing.

Yagharek

I'd tried the wii PES 2008 or 09 once before and hated it. Got 2011 a few months back for cheap and gave it a proper go last night (Tyne-Wear derby) for the first time.

Takes a while to get used to, but pointer controls for passing, dragging defenders, and - oh my - crosses into the box - are amazing. Oh, and penalty shootouts rock, since you can gamble on top corner shots and run the risk of glory vs woodwork.

This week Ive played the PES 2012 demo, Fifa 12 demo, PES 360 and PES Wii and the latter is the best of the bunch. Probably up there with PES3 and ISS Pro 98 for playability.

Yagharek

PES 06 is still alright in single player, feels much like the old ps2 PES games. But yeah, online was rubbish. I cant play football games online though, never feel right. Fifa is fine in multi, PES shines in multi (same room I mean - unless youre playing kanga and get spanked 8-0).

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
http://mylicence.sa.gov.au/hpt2/3/5

I'm trying to figure out how to get "Well done" on this one, I can't seem to find an answer?

You can't click straight away since there's a car coming, you can't click after the car since there's a bike and you can't click after the bike since the video ends.

Yagharek

evlcookie said:
http://mylicence.sa.gov.au/hpt2/3/5

I'm trying to figure out how to get "Well done" on this one, I can't seem to find an answer?

You can't click straight away since there's a car coming, you can't click after the car since there's a bike and you can't click after the bike since the video ends.

The question is wrong then. You should wait until the bike has gone and until you are certain that your view isnt blocked by the van. In reality, I'd be waiting until it had moved given there isnt much you could see behind it.

Top Bottom