• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusPoliGaf |Early 2016 Election| - the government's term has been... Shortened

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrSlek

As it was last election, so it is this election. I have purchased fortified wine and plan to get quite drunk tonight.

Jesus that negative swing against Turnbull in Wentworth. -15% from one booth.

I saw a series of reachtel polls from a couple of weeks ago that showed some crazy results, Turnbull down 20% Liberal up 10% in Canberra and safe Labor seats. Put it down as just silliness as I think reachtel and the media did too.

16.5% swing away from Nikolic would be fantasic but, I totally don't expect it to stick >.> <.<

Channel 9 reporting it gone. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

For the senate, I personally voted for a bunch of more progressive parties before numbering Labor in the senate and stopped there without numbering any of the scumbags.

Ant Green saying Labour colouring the map of Tassie red.

fnarr fnarr

Something something natural redhead.

Labor winning seats in NSW that weren't even in the margin. Probably still a thin Turnbull majority.

Terrible primary still for Labor, can't win much on that.

Nananananananananananananananana...
cdd506397fa2dfc1ee2dc70af7b14861.jpg

i'm just hoping hanson doesn't get in...

Her party is polling well over 10% in reps seats in QLD, she's a shoe-in. :(

Omikron

Greens having a good election. Labor alright. Liberal pretty bad. Fun night ahead watching Morrison have a melt down.

Libs to squeak in though. But very close.

dity

In a massive turn of events, the Pirate Party will end up with majority overall and all ISPs will redirect web traffic to KAT for 3 hours of every day in the future. Our new flag will just be an image of a blank torrent file.

choodi

Banned
I accidentally switched over from ABC to 7 and WTF channel 7 and the Tower of Power?

Commercial television coverage of elections is fucking disgraceful

Both the ABC and The Guardian have things neck and neck, with the Coalition slightly ahead.

Christ, this election is nerve-wracking, and me coming down with a cold doesn't help, either.

Both the ABC and The Guardian have things neck and neck, with the Coalition slightly ahead.

Christ, this election is nerve-wracking, and me coming down with a cold doesn't help, either.
Remember that Western Australia is coming up, to separate them by about 10, in favour of the Coalition.

hidys

So basically Labor will not form a majority government, but it is possible that the Libs won't win a majority.

We'll have to wait and see.

The vile piece of shit AKA Sophie Mirabella has failed. Again.
hahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom