• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Open 2015 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
There is no way Serena is reaching or breaking Steffi Graf's record with this kind of nonsense. I mean, if she keeps getting to finals, it's a done deal. But she is having to battle far too often to make her way through slams. And she ain't gettin any younger.

Ricker

Am I the only one who hates those close-up super slo motion replays at times ?...they last too long and makes them look bad most of the time...

That was a bad trip there by Mugu...

Darren870

That's a good pic tho, you don't mind if I make this my phone pic right :)

Hahha go for it

I'm jealous though man. Hingis is a legend for sure.

Yea, Pennetta is dragging her down. Hoping they pull through though.

Haha. I'd love to watch at match at the Australian Open one day.

Hahha, it's my first time. I went to Wimbledon 2 years ago and they let you upgrade to the center courts for cheap on the day. There are some good games tonight so might see if I can scalp some tickets later on. Otherwise it's full price.

MIMIC

Banned
Once you get past a certain round, some players should be required to play an additional match....just to make sure that you actually belong there. And one of those people would be GGL.

That was quite a choke job.

jimwhat

LOL....ESPN showing two unseeded American women over Nishikori-Ferrer xD

So stupid. I just plugged my laptop into my TV. ESPN always does this shit with Tennis, Soccer, basically anything not super american.

Edit: so many unforced errors

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
LOL....ESPN showing two unseeded American women over Nishikori-Ferrer xD

Obviously, two Americans. I'd hope you aren't surprised. The ESPN bias is almost always towards the American player(s) unless one of the big players is on court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom