• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Automotive Discussion Thread | OT3 | Playing with our sticks while petting Jaguars!

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Regarding the Camaro SS, I know this is sacrilegious to some here but it just didn't feel fast. I know, crazy talk, but I know it was fast but it didn't feel that fast to me despite the speedometer climbing steadily. Weird... Reminded of the Infiniti G37 coupe. Read so many great reviews about this car, but both times I drove it I was so underwhelmed. Competition to the 335i? Don't make me laugh, they felt so different.

Also the interior is not my style at all and I couldn't care less for the engine noise. It felt so unrefined. I was disappointed. I might try the mustang GT and see how that compares. I also would like try a GT350. It mesmerized me last time I saw one on the streets a few weeks ago.

I know what you mean. I've experienced this in C7 Vettes. It's the gearing of these cars that completely underwhelms the experience. Super long gears and very lousy final drive ratios. It makes the cars feel lazy. With the Camaro being heavier than the Vette, that feeling must be even worse.

Mustangs feel snappier off the line, but in reality are quite a bit slower than a Camaro.

M52B28

Banned
I forgot about this thread despite me viewing it quite a bit.

From what I recall, I posted in OT2 about purchasing this car, but I didn't buy it until later.

Well, here it is:

1995 BMW E34 525i
Alpine White
5 Speed Manual
Leather Interior
262,000 mi (absolutely no problems, yet.)

I've just got it about two months ago. So far, I've put about 2,000 miles on it. It's a fun car to drive, despite being quite underpowered at 190HP (probably 175-180 due to age).

I acquired the car for $1,750 from my father's friend. Not bad at all considering the performance of it. The only problems I have is the bushings in the rear are deteriorated and there is a vacuum leak draining the performance. I also have a few interior tears and a cracked windshield. Other than that, there isn't much for me to lose considering the price.

Here are a few images that I've taken, so far.
33604927102_142aec7f4d_b.jpg

33303152322_c101e236ab_b.jpg

33418387866_8c077dfd0d_b.jpg

I don't have much planned for the car besides switching over some parts from the E34 M5 like the front bumper, hood, suspension and a few interior pieces to liven it up. I also am looking at M-Parallel rims, though I feel those won't look as good as other BMW spec wheels.

Looks good! ^

Also, looks very familiar. My brother-in-law has a white 1995 540i that looks almost identical. His is damn loud. Also, it has stupid torque. He can idle in 2nd gear up a hill lol.

SliChillax

I know what you mean. I've experienced this in C7 Vettes. It's the gearing of these cars that completely underwhelms the experience. Super long gears and very lousy final drive ratios. It makes the cars feel lazy. With the Camaro being heavier than the Vette, that feeling must be even worse.

Mustangs feel snappier off the line, but in reality are quite a bit slower than a Camaro.

That's what I said, the 8 speed doesn't have this problem. It was actually also quite snappy in manual mode, downshifts were fast but upshifts were maybe half a second slower than my M235i which isn't a big deal to me.

M52B28

Banned
^nice buy, great pics too!

Looks good! ^

Also, looks very familiar. My brother-in-law has a white 1995 540i that looks almost identical. His is damn loud. Also, it has stupid torque. He can idle in 2nd gear up a hill lol.
Thanks.

I wanted the 540i, but I'm happy with the inline six that this one has because the gas mileage is a bit better, plus there's likely less problems.

That power must be nice to have. To make up for the lack of power, I plan on doing some lightening by swapping lighter body pieces on. I can also increase performance and play around with a few small performance parts, though this engine is known to be one that doesn't benefit well from small upgrades. Even turbocharging wouldn't do as much as I would want, even though it is a popular modification for the 525i.

Oh well. I'll make it a little more nimble to make it more suitable for mountain driving and cruising.

I forgot about this thread despite me viewing it quite a bit.

From what I recall, I posted in OT2 about purchasing this car, but I didn't buy it until later.

Well, here it is:

1995 BMW E34 525i
Alpine White
5 Speed Manual
Leather Interior
262,000 mi (absolutely no problems, yet.)

I've just got it about two months ago. So far, I've put about 2,000 miles on it. It's a fun car to drive, despite being quite underpowered at 190HP (probably 175-180 due to age).

I acquired the car for $1,750 from my father's friend. Not bad at all considering the performance of it. The only problems I have is the bushings in the rear are deteriorated and there is a vacuum leak draining the performance. I also have a few interior tears and a cracked windshield. Other than that, there isn't much for me to lose considering the price.

Here are a few images that I've taken, so far.

I don't have much planned for the car besides switching over some parts from the E34 M5 like the front bumper, hood, suspension and a few interior pieces to liven it up. I also am looking at M-Parallel rims, though I feel those won't look as good as other BMW spec wheels.

Nice E34. Get the upgrade bushings that my friend at moosehead engineering makes!
https://www.mooseheadengineering.co...l-Arm-Bushings-E34/p/6647004/category=1512126

AlphaSnake

Had a rough day at work...but this picture cheered me up. Something about it just screams class. Love the curves on it.

Also, I need to go home and play Persona 5.

Thanks dude! Glad it made someone's day better. The car still gets a surprising amount of attention on the road and when parked. I get some joy out of that, seeing people's smiles and such...except when people take selfies because they get too close and try to touch it (that's when I bust out the alarm). Some girl placed her hand on the bumper to pose and I was eating at a table right by the curb. She was frightened to death when I set the alarm off. She'll never do that again. She had a few bracelets and rings...but my bumper is clear wrapped. No harm.

That's what I said, the 8 speed doesn't have this problem. It was actually also quite snappy in manual mode, downshifts were fast but upshifts were maybe half a second slower than my M235i which isn't a big deal to me.

Yeah. That's the advantage you get with a snappy torque converter. The C7 I was in was a manual.

ascii42

Really surprising that a 7 speed manual has long gear rations, that must suck.

In both the standard and Z51 packages, the first 6 gears are the same as their respective 6 speed in the C6. 7th gear is ridiculously tall (.42 in the standard, .48 with the Z51).

AlphaSnake

Really surprising that a 7 speed manual has long gear rations, that must suck.

A lot of it has to do with that final drive ratio too. If you get the Z51 package, you actually get closer 1-3 ratios, but even those are a little tall imo. The FD stays the same @ 3.42 no matter what. A 3.6+ would've been pretty ideal, imo.

On the 7-speed, 1st gear is MUCH shorter, and 2-5 are quite a bit shorter, as well.

Thanks dude! Glad it made someone's day better. The car still gets a surprising amount of attention on the road and when parked. I get some joy out of that, seeing people's smiles and such...except when people take selfies because they get too close and try to touch it (that's when I bust out the alarm). Some girl placed her hand on the bumper to pose and I was eating at a table right by the curb. She was frightened to death when I set the alarm off. She'll never do that again. She had a few bracelets and rings...but my bumper is clear wrapped. No harm..

Wow, that'd worry me, too. I haven't clear wrapped my car yet since it's been raining a bit in the Bay Area since I got the new car. I should do it sometime soon.

But yeah, that's a beautiful car. How long have you had it? I remember the first time I ever saw that car at the local Jaguar dealership nearby...One of the best cars I've ever seen. Love the curves on it.

It's also nice to see something like that. Where I work, all I see are the normal family/Japanese cars and the Audi/BMW/Mercedes parked all over the campus here. And while nothing is wrong with that, I don't see many people passionate about cars where I work. The CEO has an Audi R8 V10 plus, but that's about it.

matmanx1

Thanks dude! Glad it made someone's day better. The car still gets a surprising amount of attention on the road and when parked. I get some joy out of that, seeing people's smiles and such...except when people take selfies because they get too close and try to touch it (that's when I bust out the alarm). Some girl placed her hand on the bumper to pose and I was eating at a table right by the curb. She was frightened to death when I set the alarm off. She'll never do that again. She had a few bracelets and rings...but my bumper is clear wrapped. No harm.

Yeah. That's the advantage you get with a snappy torque converter. The C7 I was in was a manual.

Yeah your Jag is gorgeous. I meant to say that earlier. Just wonderful curves on that car.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Yeah your Jag is gorgeous. I meant to say that earlier. Just wonderful curves on that car.

Agreed. Has such an awesome stance sitting there in the parking lot. Absolutely a vehicle that would make me double-take.

AlphaSnake

Wow, that'd worry me, too. I haven't clear wrapped my car yet since it's been raining a bit in the Bay Area since I got the new car. I should do it sometime soon.

But yeah, that's a beautiful car. How long have you had it? I remember the first time I ever saw that car at the local Jaguar dealership nearby...One of the best cars I've ever seen. Love the curves on it.

It's also nice to see something like that. Where I work, all I see are the normal family/Japanese cars and the Audi/BMW/Mercedes parked all over the campus here. And while nothing is wrong with that, I don't see many people passionate about cars where I work. The CEO has an Audi R8 V10 plus, but that's about it.

I've had it for exactly a year. I bought it last April. Yeah, it's very curvy. Aesthetically, it's basically an Aston Martin with a Jaguar badge. Ian Callum penned the X150 XKs by basically tracing over his Aston designs with a few slight alterations. And because both were under the Ford umbrella at the time, there was no problem in releasing the car as is.

As it stands today, these XKs are pretty rare cars. Facelifted 2012-2014 models like mine are even moreso. In my area I'll see 5 F-Types before seeing any XK, let alone an XKR.

Thanks, dude.

Agreed. Has such an awesome stance sitting there in the parking lot. Absolutely a vehicle that would make me double-take.

Thanks man. It's one of those 'look back at it' cars. Once you park it, you just look back as you walk away.

I actually took this photo in front of my in-law's house while waiting for my wife to come out.

2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Pulls the Wheels

Fastest quarter-mile car in the world; banned by the NHRA
840 horsepower and 770 pounds-feet of torque from supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® Demon V-8 engine makes Dodge Challenger SRT Demon the most-powerful muscle car ever
Highest horsepower V-8 production car engine ever produced
First-ever front-wheel lift in production car (2.92 feet) as certified by Guinness World Records
World's fastest quarter-mile production car with an elapsed time (ET) of 9.65 seconds and 140 miles per hour (mph) as certified by National Hot Rod Association (NHRA)
Challenger SRT Demon is too fast for the drag strip – officially banned by NHRA
World's fastest 0-60 production car: 2.3 seconds
0-30 miles per hour: 1.0 second
Highest g-force acceleration of any production car: 1.8 g
Air-Grabber™ induction system includes the largest functional hood scoop (45.2 square inches) of any production car
Significant upgrades to create the Demon engine include:
Larger 2.7-liter per rev supercharger; increased boost pressure to 14.5 psi
Higher rpm limit of 6,500
First-ever factory-production car with innovative SRT Power Chiller™ liquid-to-air intercooler chiller system
First factory-production car with After-Run Chiller that keeps cooling the supercharger/charge air cooler after the engine is shut off
First-ever, factory-production car designed to run on 100+ high-octane unleaded fuel or 91 octane on demand
First-ever, factory-production car with TransBrake for more powerful and quicker launches
First-ever, factory-production drag car with Torque Reserve, to deliver increased levels of power and torque at launch
First-ever, factory-production car with front passenger seat delete
Exclusive, serialized Demon Crate offers components that fully unleash the car's potential at the drag strip
Challenger SRT Demon is covered by FCA US LLC factory warranty, including three-year/36,000-mile limited vehicle warranty and five-year/60,000-mile limited powertrain coverage
Production of limited-edition single model year (3,000 United States/300 Canada) Challenger SRT Demon begins later this summer; deliveries to Dodge//SRT dealers to begin this fall
All customers who buy the new 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon receive one full-day session at Bob Bondurant School of High-performance Driving
Dodge has named Hagerty as its official insurance provider of the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon

2018-dodge-challenger-srt-demon.jpg

No Love

Banned
That's a fast car. For reference, a Dodge Viper only traps 132-133 mph in the 1/4. This thing must be a riot to drive on the freeway.

Single model year huh? So no 2019 Demon? 🤔

AlphaSnake

That's a fast car. For reference, a Dodge Viper only traps 132-133 mph in the 1/4. This thing must be a riot to drive on the freeway.

Single model year huh? So no 2019 Demon? 🤔

No, they're saying that every model year will only get 3000 units. Not that it's limited to a single model year.

Futaba

Do they do it in proper stick shift? :/
Also, likely going to take some flak for this, but I don't like the look of it, at all.

0-60 in 2.3 seconds at 1.8g. You basically need fighter pilot training at this point to deal with that kind of acceleration.

Elon Musk is busy taking notes, the Tesla Model S P100D can only manage 0-60 in 2.5 seconds.

Holy balls at the numbers. Also, it looks like there's no passenger seat?

No passenger could handle this, so they just removed the seat.

ameratsu

840 horsepower and 770 pounds-feet of torque from supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® Demon V-8 engine makes Dodge Challenger SRT Demon the most-powerful muscle car ever
First-ever front-wheel lift in production car (2.92 feet) as certified by Guinness World Records
World’s fastest quarter-mile production car with an elapsed time (ET) of 9.65 seconds and 140 miles per hour (mph) as certified by National Hot Rod Association (NHRA)
World’s fastest 0-60 production car: 2.3 seconds
Air-Grabber™ induction system includes the largest functional hood scoop (45.2 square inches) of any production car
First-ever factory-production car with innovative SRT Power Chiller™ liquid-to-air intercooler chiller system
First factory-production car with After-Run Chiller that keeps cooling the supercharger/charge air cooler after the engine is shut off
First-ever, factory-production car designed to run on 100+ high-octane unleaded fuel or 91 octane on demand
First-ever, factory-production car with TransBrake for more powerful and quicker launches
First-ever, factory-production drag car with Torque Reserve, to deliver increased levels of power and torque at launch
Exclusive, serialized Demon Crate offers components that fully unleash the car’s potential at the drag strip
Challenger SRT Demon is covered by FCA US LLC factory warranty, including three-year/36,000-mile limited vehicle warranty and five-year/60,000-mile limited powertrain coverage
Production of limited-edition single model year (3,000 United States/300 Canada) Challenger SRT Demon begins later this summer; deliveries to Dodge//SRT dealers to begin this fall
All customers who buy the new 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon receive one full-day session at Bob Bondurant School of High-performance Driving
Dodge has named Hagerty as its official insurance provider of the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon

AlphaSnake

Do you get 100+ octane at the drag strip? I don't think I've ever seen it. I wonder how much of a difference 91 makes.

A lot of tracks offer race gas.

Now that I think of it...I've never filled up my XKR with race gas like I did my M56S. Hmmm...

Do they do it in proper stick shift? :/
Also, likely going to take some flak for this, but I don't like the look of it, at all.

Asking the right question over here lol.

I looked it up and I don't think it does though which is kinda unfortunate but totally understandable. I mean I'm sure a manual tranny(probably a Getrag M82 or Tremec 6060) could handle the torque but I don't think any normal human being would be even able to physically use that clutch haha.

Do you get 100+ octane at the drag strip? I don't think I've ever seen it.

Yep. All the racetracks and drag strips here in DFW offer 100+ octane, only catch is that it's under "lock and key" aka you have to prove you're going to use it on the track/strip before you can get it.

Futaba

Asking the right question over here lol.

I looked it up and I don't think it does though which is kinda unfortunate but totally understandable. I mean I'm sure a manual tranny(probably a Getrag M82 or Tremec 6060) could handle the torque but I don't think any normal human being would be even able to physically use that clutch haha.

It saddens me that MT is getting more and more rare, the lack of MT (without serious work) on the R35 is why I've never bit the bullet in buying one.
You'd be surprised just how quickly you get used to a heavy clutch too, when I occasionally fly back to visit family and dig out my old ST185, because the throw out bearing is likely just a raggedy metal bracelet bouncing around at this point, as well as other issues with the car generally just being on it's last legs, pushing the pedal down requires (especially when cold) grabbing the steering wheel for extra leverage.

After a month of two of that I came back to Japan and ever car i sat in felt like the pedals were broke and attached to thin air.

I despise automatics and paddle shifters with a passion, in fact just about any electronic gizmo that separates me from the engine, one of the main reasons I'll be engine swapping the 86 is because the fly by wire accelerator pisses me off immensely.

Probably why I have a strong preference for older cars to be honest.

Xdye7

in fact just about any electronic gizmo that separates me from the engine, one of the main reasons I'll be engine swapping the 86 is because the fly by wire accelerator pisses me off immensely.

if only electronic throttle was infinitely adjustable and actually more responsive than a physical cable

too bad. Good luck with the swap. You gonna switch to a carb and hand crank it as well?

Futaba

if only electronic throttle was infinitely adjustable and actually more responsive than a physical cable

too bad. Good luck with the swap. You gonna switch to a carb and hand crank it as well?

it's more the interface between engine and driver, the 86 suffers from variable lag, if you disconnect battery or flash the ECU the lag gets worse until the ECU retrains, and even when it's trained there's still a notable delay between pressing the pedal and the engine responding, especially at lower RPM's, other electronics like injectors, starters etc are perfectly fine :p, I just prefer the control MT gives, and the direct response from the engine with cable throttle.

Though I have been known to disable PAS in the past for touge runs, as it's much easier to read the road surface without PAS.

Jesus fuck.

I didn't really care about the specs of the Demon until I watched the video and holy mother of god... the supercharger is pretty much bigger than my engine! Lmao.

Here's hoping people pick this up and drop the prices of the Hellcat. I think in about 5 years I'll be ready to pick one up lol.

It saddens me that MT is getting more and more rare, the lack of MT (without serious work) on the R35 is why I've never bit the bullet in buying one.
You'd be surprised just how quickly you get used to a heavy clutch too, when I occasionally fly back to visit family and dig out my old ST185, because the throw out bearing is likely just a raggedy metal bracelet bouncing around at this point, as well as other issues with the car generally just being on it's last legs, pushing the pedal down requires (especially when cold) grabbing the steering wheel for extra leverage.

After a month of two of that I came back to Japan and ever car i sat in felt like the pedals were broke and attached to thin air.

I despise automatics and paddle shifters with a passion, in fact just about any electronic gizmo that separates me from the engine, one of the main reasons I'll be engine swapping the 86 is because the fly by wire accelerator pisses me off immensely.

That's exactly how I felt when I jump from my bro's Mazdaspeed3 and my Miata. His MS3 has a heavy and almost non-existent catch point(maybe an inch away from the firewall) whereas my Miata has a ridiculously light clutch and the catch point is at 1/3 of overall travel.

I feel you though about automatics. I commute 60 miles a day, half of that in stop and go traffic and I've never really had a problem with a clutch. At this point it's all instinct/muscle memory for me and it takes a yuuuuge distraction for me to screw up my clutchwork.

That said I don't think it's going to die anytime soon though. If anything, I have a feeling it's kinda like PC Gaming where everyone claims it's dead but in reality, it's alive, stagnant, but at least alive.

M52B28

Banned
Nice E34. Get the upgrade bushings that my friend at moosehead engineering makes!
https://www.mooseheadengineering.co...l-Arm-Bushings-E34/p/6647004/category=1512126
Well, I guess I need more than just bushings.

My dad's friend did a bunch of engine work on the car before selling it to me and he didn't bother with hoses.

Well, since posting the pics of the car today, I ran into massive problems. The problem with the "vacuum leak" started to bug me, so I looked around the engine bay. I noticed that the thermostat sensor/housing was unplugged from the airbox. I went to plug it in and the the coolant hoses connecting to the thermostat housing just snapped off.

The shit was just dry rotted and deteriorated. On top of that, the sensor wasn't even plugged in, so it was likely tripping the engine up and causing it to run like shit. Seriously, right when I plugged the thing back in, that had to happen. So, I went checking around the engine to see what else would be messed up, and I noticed that, with the slightest amount of movement, a hose connecting to the intake hose dry rotted around the intake housing, causing that to break off pretty much completely.

More hoses are dry rotted as well.

Now, I'm having to get the thing towed.

Futaba

Manual trannies aren't going anywhere. Most of Europe and Asia drives a stick. It's only in North American that automatics are so dominant.

Can't speak for the rest of Asia, but Japan is mostly automatic drivers. It actually took me a fair but of searching to find the 86 in the color/trim i wanted with MT and not AT/Flappy paddle

I feel you though about automatics. I commute 60 miles a day, half of that in stop and go traffic and I've never really had a problem with a clutch. At this point it's all instinct/muscle memory for me and it takes a yuuuuge distraction for me to screw up my clutchwork.
Honest admission here, I've never understood the complaint about clutch use during busy commutes/traffic, is AT easier for such situations? sure, but enough of a benefit to choose AT over MT, to me? not at all, it's like you say, you get to a certain point and it isn't even about the labor or thought process, because you don't actually think about it, it's like gear changing gets moved to the back of your mind and it's only when an anomaly crops up that it suddenly surges to the front of your mind and you have to think about it (like an abnormal engine noise, rpm, sudden unexpected traffic/corner, etc.
Even more so with a car you've become familiar with, because engine noise and even just your perceived speed and the vibrations of the car are enough to handle shifting, to a point where you can be blasting music and unable to hear the engine and still shift just fine.

But even while it's at the back of your head, you're still able to reap the benefits, such as downshifting as the momentum for a hill peaks, gunning it in first and shifting directly to third, that kind of thing.

I've tried AT, many a time, for 2 solid years at one point, and I could never get over the feeling that the vehicle was more of a tool than a source of enjoyment because the whole experience was much less involved, and because of that I found it hard to build a bond/attachment with the car.

AlphaSnake

Manual trannies aren't going anywhere. Most of Europe and Asia drives a stick. It's only in North American that automatics are so dominant.

There are fewer MTs sold in Europe than the US.

More MT cars may be on the road in Europe, but only because they were sold more commonly 10+ years ago. But that is very rapidly decreasing and overall MTs on the road may have decline below American numbers by now.

Completely agree. Also, about soft clutch petals, I think its pretty common with newer cars no matter what it is. Out of all the cars I've owned, my volvo 240 has the stiffest clutch. Though I'm sure thats because it uses a cable. But driving that, then getting in one of my other cars feels so weird.

The lack of MT cars is a sad trend. I know here in the US, they're only available on base trim cars. I've noticed this on crossovers recently. A lot of them come with a manual, but its 4cyl and fwd only.

And about older cars, I'd be fine driving 80's and 90's cars forever.

v1lla21

The Mazdaspeed3's clutch is ridiculous. Nevermind the crazy ass torque steer in the car. Hated driving my buddy's ms3 because of it.

Xdye7

it's more the interface between engine and driver, the 86 suffers from variable lag, if you disconnect battery or flash the ECU the lag gets worse until the ECU retrains, and even when it's trained there's still a notable delay between pressing the pedal and the engine responding, especially at lower RPM's, other electronics like injectors, starters etc are perfectly fine :p, I just prefer the control MT gives, and the direct response from the engine with cable throttle.

Though I have been known to disable PAS in the past for touge runs, as it's much easier to read the road surface without PAS.

I'm not familiar with the 86 platform specifics when it comes to modding, but I definitely know what you're talking about when it comes to feel. Tons of cars come like that from the factory and I hate it as well. In some cases it's fixed fairly easily with minor adjustments to the respective ecu tables, but that can complicate things when it comes to warranty for example if it's a new car.

If you're going all out on your build, maybe an aftermarket ECU could solve your issue? If that wasn't part of the plan already lol. There really are many benefits to a proper electronic throttle setup with minimal drawbacks, if any at all.

Futaba

I'm not familiar with the 86 platform specifics when it comes to modding, but I definitely know what you're talking about when it comes to feel. Tons of cars come like that from the factory and I hate it as well. In some cases it's fixed fairly easily with minor adjustments to the respective ecu tables, but that can complicate things when it comes to warranty for example if it's a new car.

If you're going all out on your build, maybe an aftermarket ECU could solve your issue? If that wasn't part of the plan already lol. There really are many benefits to a proper electronic throttle setup with minimal drawbacks, if any at all.

Will be using a Haltech regardless rather than struggle with hop wiring the engines oem ECU and bridging various connections, just makes more sense to build a new harness with all the proper connectors.
I've tried ECU flashes and mods to fix the throttle and while they do help, it'll always have the minor throttle lag when under low RPM, so things like hill starts can be a pain in the ass, especially when the stock ECU kicks in and tries to adjust mixes on the fly (rpm fluctuates from 900 to near-stalling 450), while the stage 1 and stage 2 flashes on an OFT do rectify that mostly, there's still situations where it can still happen.

Mostly the switch is a combination of many small things, like accelerator lag, reliability, power output, upgrade options etc.

SliChillax

World’s fastest quarter-mile production car with an elapsed time (ET) of 9.65 seconds and 140 miles per hour (mph) as certified by National Hot Rod Association (NHRA)
World’s fastest 0-60 production car: 2.3 seconds
Exclusive, serialized Demon Crate offers components that fully unleash the car’s potential at the drag strip

Kept giggling like a school girl reading that. Also one seat only is kinda weird, how much does a manual lightweight seat weight?

Top Bottom