• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyx

All these Mahouka posts make me want to watch the anime. It's on my PTW list but I've been neglecting it for some time. Should I go with it even if I hate incest type love stories?

All these Mahouka posts make me want to watch the anime. It's on my PTW list but I've been neglecting it for some time. Should I go with it even if I hate incest type love stories?

Go for it. It is mainly just a one-sided romantic love on the side of the sister from what I hear. Perhaps that might have changed in newer LNs but the anime should be fine unless they did something different regarding the siblings.

fertygo

Why the hell you still consider it.

Btw will marathon Mahouka if S2 announced, I got some enjoyment for edgy chuuni story afterall.

fuck no

dont be a moron like me

Go for it. It is mainly just a one-sided romantic love on the side of the sister from what I hear.

The only emotion onii-sama has is love for his imouto. I didnt make that up that's what they say in the show

Cornbread78

Cross Game ep.43-45
Closing in on the end of this one and it's been all baseball as they close in on making Wakabe's dream come true. They still haven't made any relationships clear to this point, but it's fine because the personal growth has been excellent, however, just a nudge would be a good thing dammit. Give the look-alike to the catcher already and have Kou hook up with imouto. Ok well, 5 episodes left and I'm looking forward to how they finish it off.

Seriously, all the posts have been just saying how bad it is. Not even in an entertaining shlocky way, no the show is completely self serious. Actual 2/10 show. The worst tv series I ever finished.

by fire be purged

taste the flames of sulfuron

Remember when they gave Ragnaros legs?

I know but it isn't a romantic love from what I remember.

I think you might be right considering Onii-sama is a robot

Zephyx

Go for it. It is mainly just a one-sided romantic love on the side of the sister from what I hear. Perhaps that might have changed in newer LNs but the anime should be fine unless they did something different regarding the siblings.

I can live with it if it's one-sided but impressions like the ones below make me think otherwise.

Why the hell you still consider it.

Btw will marathon Mahouka if S2 announced, I got some enjoyment for edgy chuuni story afterall.

fuck no

dont be a moron like me

The only emotion onii-sama has is love for his imouto. I didnt make that up that's what they say in the show

Fine. I'll keep it that way. I watched Yosuga no Sora till the end btw but I did regret watching the last episodes. Just not my thing I guess.

Its a really good story successfully bridging science fiction with magic in a way that is essentially a masterful amalgamation of the brilliance of JK Rowling with a modern Jules Verne twist. The family drama of Tatsuya with his imouto is only the tip of the iceberg into the compelling myriad of intrigue as it deals with families at large that form the foundation of much of the society of the Mahouka universe. Youre doing anime a disservice by not giving it a change. Dont be swayed by the naysayers and miss a chance of a lifetime.

Joe Molotov

cJt11lF.jpg

the guys doing things genre is pretty barren, there should be more of those and more of the girls punching things genre

basically - more guy moe, more girl gar

sonicmj1

Osomatsu-san 3

I think I agree with Hosanna that, in terms of art direction, this is the best-looking show this season. But the comedy in this episode missed a lot. That Saw segment dragged like crazy.

Might drop this one so I can do other things.

Katanagatari 10

CRuUlUQUEAAyke7.png:large

oh fuck off

Good episode. Having all these character realizations be from magical old monk dude memory visions is a bit heavy handed but it really doesn't bother me that much and there were quite a few cool scenes to come out of it. The twist about Shichika didn't surprise me at all, I just kind of assumed that.

Katanagatari 11

Yeah didn't even watch the preview for the last episode since they have been spoiler as fuck. 100% certain this will end in a way that pissed a lot of people off.

Haikyuu 04-06

Seeing the two polar opposites Kageyama and Hinata co-operating and finding a strategy that complements their strengths was great. Hinata was a wrecking ball of nerves in episode 6 when they faced the other school, but the senpai made him see that he is a part of the team and that they are all there to cover each other's backs. In the end we see someone come into the game, he looks cocky as hell and I'm willing to bet he's Kageyama's rival or something. Pretty good episodes so far!

rpmurphy

Osomatsu-3- 3

Dekapanman skit had me rolling. Didn't expect the parody to turn that way. Looking forward to some Totoko next episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom