• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to tell if a show is good: DTL probably doesn't like it. I don't understand how he doesn't like Noragami OR One Man Punch. Specially the latter, when a few posts ago he said he wasn't liking it I couldn't help but stare at my screen a little bit.

Now, now, let's not bully DTL for not liking the shows we do.

Bullying is wrong.

Unless we're bullying Seda to watch more anime.

Then it's okay.

How to tell if a show is good: DTL probably doesn't like it. I don't understand how he doesn't like Noragami OR One Man Punch. Specially the latter, when a few posts ago he said he wasn't liking it I couldn't help but stare at my screen a little bit.

I can understand the OnePunch Man view because it's pretty meh in my opinion.

Jarmel

Banned
tD7Jf6k.gif

tD7Jf6k.gif

tD7Jf6k.gif

c'mon gonzo. one last hurrah!

Gonzo made a better show this year than most of the shows they made before their financial troubles. (Noteworthy is how it presents an alternate history Japan where Gonzo became a media empire that took over Japan's entire entertainment industry.)

Narag

Gonzo made a better show this year than most of the shows they made before their financial troubles. (Noteworthy is how it presents an alternate history Japan where Gonzo became a media empire that took over Japan's entire entertainment industry.)

Oh I'm glad you brought that up as I'd forgotten to get to that show. Will watch tomorrow.

You really like Seiyu's Life! huh?

Well, I'll give it a shot. Seems like it would make for easy viewing.

CorvoSol

There has to be something that goes wrong people.

We can't be getting the whole of Sigma. Not in an era where we have to endure shit like Cross Ange.

Whoa, FMP was my jam back in middle school. And to this day, Fumoffu is the only anime that has been able to make me laugh out loud repeatedly (or at all). Will watch. Hype.

I'll be making an topic about FMP when a article about the announcement comes up. If you find an article before I do let me know.

There has to be something that goes wrong people.

We can't be getting the whole of Sigma. Not in an era where we have to endure shit like Cross Ange.

My guess is they'll cover up up to volume 8 or 9 of the LN's. If it does well they'll adapt the rest of the series.

One day I'll check out FMP. One day. Maybe when I actually get through Haikyuu, rewatch Hyouka, and watch all the other items on my backlog.

It's not worth making a huge priority, though Fumoffu and Second Raid are fairly neat for what they are.

You really like Seiyu's Life! huh?

Well, I'll give it a shot. Seems like it would make for easy viewing.

Being better than the majority of Gonzo's catalog is not a huge compliment, but Seiyu's Life is legitimately good.

I wonder how well the original dub cast can reprise their roles in FMP after 13 years.

They'll need to change a couple of cast members considering how long it's been. Kalinin's VA passed away in 2008 for example and a couple others have either moved away or retired.

I am worried about the dub though considering if it goes to Sentai it will probably be bad.

They'll need to change a couple of cast members considering how long it's been. Kalinin's VA passed away in 2008 for example and a couple others have either moved away or retired.

I am worried about the dub though considering if it goes to Sentai it will probably be bad.

Nah, with Funimation owning the original, Fumoffu, and TSR, I'm sure they'll get this one too.

I'm also sure they'll get Chris Patton and Luci Christian to reprise their roles as Sousuke and Chidori at least.

Damn, that's a shame. That guy was a cut above most of the rest of the cast from what I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom