• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, with Funimation owning the original, Fumoffu, and TSR, I'm sure they'll get this one too.

I'm also sure they'll get Chris Patton and Luci Christian to reprise their roles as Sousuke and Chidori at least.

That raises another problem though. Hillary Haag rarely does roles in Dallas due to having a day job and has largely stopped appearing in Funimation shows ever since Funi sued ADV/Section 23.

I was mostly saying Sentai could get the dub as they're the ones who have done the previous dubs but I see what you mean.

raven777

The fact that it might be Gonzo and that we're probably going to get CGI Armslaves is leaving me uneasy.

This. I wish they announced the studio today...but I guess it might not be decided yet? Or just too early.

I really hope they stick with KyoAni.

The fact that it might be Gonzo and that we're probably going to get CGI Armslaves is leaving me uneasy.

Even on the off chance that we do get CGI Armslaves, if they're anything like the CGI mecha in Comet Lucifer, I think it'll be okay.

So is FMP actually good? I never looked like a show I'd be interested in.

It's really good and really funny.

It's one of the better High School LN adaptations out there.

Making the topic right now but it seems that Studio ARMS will be doing the animation for the new FMP series.

Nope. Person who tweeted that later tweeted that they just wanna freak FMP fans out.

Nobody at the event mentioned a studio (save for that it's in Tokyo and folks familiar with the series were involved). They deliberately avoid naming a studio, even.

Nope. Person who tweeted that later tweeted that they just wanna freak FMP fans out.

Nobody at the event mentioned a studio (save for that it's in Tokyo and folks familiar with the series were involved). They deliberately avoid naming a studio, even.

Seems I am mistaken then. I'll remove that.

CorvoSol

So is FMP actually good? I never looked like a show I'd be interested in.

If nothing else, you might enjoy Fumoffu, which is the sorta romcom season for the show. The majority of the series is a romance/military mecha anime. Gatoh is sorta a big ol' nerd for stuff like A-Team so much of the series' action is like that.

Jarmel

Banned
Fuck, now it's just anxiously awaiting staff details and hoping the staff and studio isn't too bad. I wish they had just announced that so I could get that part over with.

CorvoSol

Fuck, now it's just anxiously awaiting staff details and hoping the staff and studio isn't too bad. I wish they had just announced that so I could get that part over with.

Just give in to the excitement. Let the monkey's paw drop the other shoe in the future. But for tonight. Just for tonight, Jarmel. Jus' let it be.

Enjoy this singular, impossible moment of happiness in what we all know is the lifelong pain and suffering of all anime fans.

InsaneMonkey

Neo Member
Ushio and Tora - 17

Glad the monster-of-the-week episodes added something other than filler, but the way they're dealing with beast Ushio is super weird.

Hattori

Banned
[Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei][RW] - 1
Very strong and entertaining first episode, I was pretty much sold on the series after watching this a couple years back.
Go watch it Narag!

LP6zh9B.png

QNZvQO5.jpg

z7NtFRq.jpg

----
[Osomatsu-san] - 1-3
I'm not familiar with the original but I definitely dig the throwback character design. Humor is hit or miss but it's still very entertaining overall.

Jarmel

Banned
It also doesn't mean "still working with Gonzo". It could mean Madhouse or A-1 or any of the loads of studios that often use outside talent for major players.

It's just a lot more conditional though. Now I have to worry about the studio, director, and art director.

While there are good studios/staff in Tokyo, there's also a shitload of bad ones.

Phatmac

Despite some great action and important flashbacks it used my most hated trope of the miscumincation leads to fighting in which they both have no reason to fight each other if they stopped fighting and fixed their misconceptions. If they took time to let Yato know that Bishamon didn't kidnap Hiyori with her consent perhaps this wouldn't have happened but the plot has to move on so I digress. Lots of important stuff happened this week with the reason as to why they both hate their guts which is legitamet but poor as Yato was doing the only thing to save her. They probably won't ever come to a resolution as it was a horrific act. The fight overall was great and it ended strong with a surprising end. I'm not sure what to expect but I'm kinda glad as
I've never been a fan of Yukine but I'm guessing something will save him.
Can't wait for next week.

If Konami makes a Silent Hills mobile puzzle f2p game as a final fuck you to Kojima I'd laugh like a madman.

And cry passionately as I remember that Crimson Peak was basically what silent Hills could've been design wise

Cornbread78

So now that you guys got your new FMP, cam we get that third season of Spice and Wolf now as well?

Just saying. ..

Or an actual continuation / Pet of Sakura Hall, ya know, the hundred other unfinished animes I've watched.

Fuck it, can I get my final episodes of SNAFU?

Whatever, I'm going to bed.

Maybe I'll start FMP tomorrow just for the hell of it.

So now that you guys got your new FMP, can we get that third season of Spice and Wolf now as well?

Just saying. ..

Or an actual continuation / Pet of Sakura Hall, ya know, the hundred other unfinished animes I've watched.

Spice and Wolf season 3 will fill all the fake anime season charts to the end days.

So now that you guys got your new FMP, cam we get that third season of Spice and Wolf now as well?

Just saying. ..

SNAFU will come when the LNs are out. S&W would be amazing though. Youll like FMP. I need to find my old fumoffu dvds..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom