• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JulianImp

While I didn't like SAO, I'd say it doesn't hold a candle to the ludicrously bad character that was Onii-sama. Everything about him and the show he's in is like a singularity of extremely condensed bad and nope.

Things such as this make me uneasy when rating shows since I'd definitely have to give Onii-sama a 1, and then grouping it up with other 1s would be a disrespect to the other shows.

High School Star Musical (Starmyu) Episode 4
CSQ_ESpWUAAizPq.jpg
CSQ_Gf_WUAAi8Mw.jpg

CSQ_HqDWsAEFN_g.jpg
CSQ_I3UWcAEnhOq.jpg
Kuga sung and it was fantastic. Though I am a bit biased since he is Camus in UtaPri. His song had my favorite visuals and theme going on. Second to Hoshitani's.

Episode itself was fun, the making the snacks, budding friendship, and ending scene (KENN even) was perfect. I hope we get an s2, we need more of every group.

Cornbread78

You have to pick a side though. Are you #TeamChidori or #TeamTessa?

I haven't got that far yet, but Chidori did just have a semi-meltdown from her brain being fried, so I'm not sure if the mental issue takes her out of the running or not. I mean, they do get awefully close, really quickly...

Even if you don't appreciate Nichijou's comedy, I would hope you'd at least be able to appreciate the incredible experimental animation showcase that show is.

K-ON!! through Hyouka is definitely the artistic peak of KyoAni's output.

Even if you don't appreciate Nichijou's comedy, I would hope you'd at least be able to appreciate the incredible experimental animation showcase that show is.

That only makes it even more disappointing. It was such a waste. Imagine if a director/writer that understands the basics of comedy were given the reigns of that show.

jman2050

Nichijou is definitely KyoAni's best looking show, which made it all the more annoying that it wasn't actually funny the majority of the time.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Osumatsu-san - 4

That punchline was worth it. One of the best laughs I've had with an anime in a long while.

Osomatsu-san 4

You know this episode worked really well. Much better than the last. Which makes me think it'll either be a show with an awkward beginning or hit and miss. We'll find out soon enough with the next couple of episodes.

The part with the parents deciding which they'll take and it ending with a
draft
made me lol

Sterok

Yuru Yuri S3 4

Wait, why are they playing Bomberman on console? That's not a phone. Get your video games right show. Now I'm reminded that Yui and Kyoko's feelings for each other are probably the most ambiguous in the show. Tomoko gets her lucky day.

Bakuman Episode 4 (third rewatch)
CSRaZmQW0AA_-Qc.png

There is no way that could have been done in my school, the textbooks were way too large and thick and the teachers would have clearly known one wasnt paying attention.
CSRWraHXAAAYvWA.png

Still love the music and everything. Also more sites (funi CR) should adopt Hulus way of doing subs, free reign for font (I wonder if it is just through the system win10 got rid of my huge pack of downloaded fonts), and color.

Qurupeke

Noragami Aragoto 4

Hey, this got a lot more interesting. I hope Yukine somehow survived... being cut in half... Also, Veena is certainly on the wrong side. She doesn't listen to anyone, when Yato essentially saved her. Yeah, she's certainly dumb.

javac

0644dYp.png
New releases for 10/27/15.
Blu-ray
ALDNOAH.ZERO Vol 2 [Aniplex]
Run Time: 150 min
Audio: English / Japanese
Subtitles: English, Spanish
Format: Two-disc set (2 BDs)
Price:
BD Limited Edition @ Rightstuf.com: $74.98
DVD @ Rightstuf.com: $29.98
DVD:
o1APUg1m.jpg

LE:
pe0rGTnm.jpg

E91ucAsl.jpg

Black Bullet: Complete Collection [Sentai]
Run Time: 325 min
Audio: English: DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0 / Japanese: DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0
Subtitles: English
Format: Two-disc set (2 BDs (50GB))
Price:
BD @ Rightstuf.com: $45.99
DVD @ Rightstuf.com: $38.99
s26r0nrm.jpg

Blade & Soul: Complete Collection [Sentai]
Run Time: 325 min
Audio: Japanese: DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0
Format: Two-disc set (2 BDs)
Price:
BD @ Rightstuf.com: $38.99
DVD @ Rightstuf.com: $32.49
312JAVhm.jpg

Sailor Moon R: Season 2 Part 2 [Viz]
Run Time: 480 min
Format: Six-disc set (3 BDs (50GB), 3 DVDs)
Price:
BD @ Rightstuf.com: $54.49
DVD @ Rightstuf.com: $34.96
lNXIGA7m.jpg

While supplies last, customers who order this item will receive nine Sailor Moon art cards featuring six Sailor Scouts and the Crystal Tokyo royal family on the front and the members of the Black Moon Clan on the back! These cards will be 4" x 6" with a premium matte finish. This gift with purchase is exclusive to RightStuf.com customers only!
uiyxzial.jpg

DVD
Lupin the 3rd Vs Detective Conan The Movie [Discotek]
Run Time: 107 min
Audio: Japanese
Format: One-disc set (1 DVD)
Price:
DVD @ Rightstuf.com: $18.71
SWfMSCOm.jpg

Lupin the 3rd Vs Detective Conan TV Special [Discotek]
Run Time: 104 min
Audio: Japanese
Format: One-disc set (1 DVD)
Price:
DVD @ Rightstuf.com: $18.71
r1joVEIm.jpg

One Piece: Season 7 Voyage 3 [FUNimation]
Run Time: 300 min
Format: Two-disc set (2 DVDs)
Price:
DVD @ Rightstuf.com: $29.99
Fdjk90Nm.jpg

Naruto Shippuden: Set 24 Delayed to November 10th.

How's everybody doing on this fine day?

Line_HTX

My day is fantastic.

Oh, Aldnoah... tempted to rewatch, this time in English, lol

Sailor Moon R is the crystal palace in the future, right?

So since David Productions aren't skipping Part 4 of JoJo and just heading for Part 5 it seems like they're in this for the long run.

Thank god they aren't going to skip Part 4 because it's one of the best Parts and has the best Villain in the entire series. Yeah he's much better than Dio. Still I honestly don't understand how Part 5 is the second most popular Part in Japan. It's pretty mediocre in my opinion.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
While I didn't like SAO, I'd say it doesn't hold a candle to the ludicrously bad character that was Onii-sama. Everything about him and the show he's in is like a singularity of extremely condensed bad and nope.

Things such as this make me uneasy when rating shows since I'd definitely have to give Onii-sama a 1, and then grouping it up with other 1s would be a disrespect to the other shows.

Is Onii-sama Mahouka guy? I've never seen it but it sounds like that would be it lol

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
More Euphonium or RIOT!

I mean come on, doesn't Nationals have higher stakes than Regionals?

We didn't even get the Regionals, they were competing in the Prefectureials. Sound! Euphonium is basically a three season series waiting to happen.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
New Game! TV anime announced.

Always knew it's going to get an anime adaptation sooner or later. Surprisingly accurate at game studio depiction (sugar coated to the max, of course)

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! PV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG9tWDy6Hmc
Ugh Deen.

The manga adaptation can be funny at a time, so maybe i'll give this a watch.

So since David Productions aren't skipping Part 4 of JoJo and just heading for Part 5 it seems like they're in this for the long run.

Thank god they aren't going to skip Part 4 because it's one of the best Parts and has the best Villain in the entire series. Yeah he's much better than Dio. Still I honestly don't understand how Part 5 is the second most popular Part in Japan. It's pretty mediocre in my opinion.

Fujo power!
Joke aside, it does have some of the coolest fight, and meme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom