• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To think that just a few weeks ago I was laughing my ass off at crazy Anna. If Shimoneta were to ever get a season 2, the show would not be the same without her voice.

Quasar

To think that just a few weeks ago I was laughing my ass off at crazy Anna. If Shimoneta were to ever get a season 2, the show would not be the same without her voice.

Yeah. Had been looking forward to the finale of Nyaruka-san too. Though thats superflous to a persons life. :(

ibyea

Banned
Just got caught up on The Perfect Insider. I can't help but think that there's a good reason why
they called out a lot of weirdness in Magata's living quarters. Why is there a reception room? Why are there two seats at the table in the kitchen?

Rampant speculation follows...

I suspect that she was not alone for a lot of her time in there. I'm also wondering about the strange airlock-esque double door setup for entering her rooms. What if her quarters - or at least the front room of them - can be moved or exchanged, like a big freight elevator?

Another really highly suspicious thing: they comment that Magata Shiki seems younger than her supposedly younger sister, Miki.

Maybe "she" actually is younger. With the developing creepy romance in the flashback scenes and the reference to 'descendants' at one point, I think that Shiki may have had a daughter with her lover. Assuming that her daughter was born near to or slightly after Shiki went into seclusion, she'd be ~15 years old.

This would neatly explain why there are amenities for multiple people in the rooms, and could also explain some of Shiki's apparent changes in behavior - perhaps it was not her on the video call, but her daughter...

Hey that's a pretty good guess!

ibyea

Banned
She is the key clue to solving the mystery. If they dealt with her immediately everything would just be laid out clearly. Instead the story is building up complicated scenarios to mislead the viewer. The show isn't really about motives or any human element, but instead the absurd facility and its state as a convoluted mess of a fortress. Also they already explained the title...I dunno if you missed it or not.

I am curious about your own speculation to this. You seem to have a good grasp of what is going on.

Had to watch something to get my mind off these news.

Haikyuu S2 01

Hinata got serious there. When he jumped up to catch the ball in front of that bastard, I couldn't help but grin just like Kageyama. This is going to be another excellent season, I can already tell.

One Piece 716
download.png

Yes, for those not caught up, that is Franky punching a man who is dressed as a baby.

Really, really strong first half, for a fight that I didn't think I would care about.

Second half wasn't quite as good, but was still fun.

ViciousDS

Banned
Got haikyuu! Season 2 to catch up on

Started something called world trigger......seems interesting. Can't help feel it ripped off gate keepers

kewlmyc

Quasar

She also voiced Lailah in the recent game Tales of Zestira. Wonder if the anime is going to get canned now.

Makes me wonder about finale of Nyaruko-san and the remaining Tamayura movies too.

Regardless, it sucks when people die young due to illnesses. RIP. My heart goes out to her family.

Yeah. Especially seeing them get sick and die like this whilst I trapse through life not looking after my health very well.

Cornbread78

Emma, a Victorian Romance ep.7-9
Well, despite pleading with his father, he has been told pretty much that if he wants to get with Emma he has to denounce his family status and forsake his family. Seriously messed up. Also really sucks about Emma's master. What is she going to do now? Some interesting stuff going on here and it's not looking good.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I am curious about your own speculation to this. You seem to have a good grasp of what is going on.
Probably some kind of identity swap between Dr. Magata and her "sister" that either happened before or after she was sent to prison. Cut off limbs to avoid prints and proper body identification.

Allaur

Probably some kind of identity swap between Dr. Magata and her "sister" that either happened before or after she was sent to prison. Cut off limbs to avoid prints and proper body identification.
I think it'll be too simple for such a show. I'm thinking about:
What if Magata was pregnant (show implies really hard that she had sexual experience) when she was prisoned at this facility, but nobody knew about this fact? Then the killer is her own child (I can see her sacrificing herself for his/her freedom or other circumstances which led to her death). Then - all this setup wis wedding dress was for... - cause child was hiding under the table (He/she should be 14-15 years old right now, I think, so it's possible).
But may be I'm overthinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom