• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is this from?
I shouldn't have to ask this.

Sterok

Yuru Yuri S3 5

Sakurako can make herself useful after all. Chitose finally gets some screen-time. Kyoko has been really mellow around Ayano lately. Yui slay with that shirt. The show seems to be a lot more explicit about the yuri than previous seasons.

yami4ct

Gundam The Origin II

I'm one of the biggest fans of The Origin you'll find, but man that wasn't very good. The Casval/Artesia flashback arc is probably the least interesting thing in that manga and taking it out of context has made it worse. It's mostly Casval brooding and a bunch of silly unimportant coincidences. I'm shocked at how little content they got through this episode. We at least got some of the development of the Mobile Worker. The way Zeon makes it and the political wrangling around it is one of my favorite parts of the manga.

Well, next episode is the part where the flashback arc actually gets good. Cannot wait to see how people react to
Casval using Char, basically causing his death and stealing his identity.
That shit's just really damn cold.

Haikyuu S2 2-3

The new girl is too cute. Hinata has game. But seriously he was the one who got her to take her first step into doing something of her own.

Grexeno

This corresponds with the staff rumors that were going around, which also named Kenji Nagasaki (Gundam Build Fighters) as director and Yoshihiko Umakoshi (Mushishi) as character designer.
My Hero Academia from the director of Gundam Build Fighters is, like, HOLY FUCKING SHIT GIVE IT TO ME NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom