• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
names we haven't crossed out yet. The Old Guard is slowly dying. The New Guard will rise.

Just image it. An anime thread where snobby people don't gang up on one person and pat each other on the back for burning him/her

The only constant between the two would be my chest hairs and anime.

So not much of a difference.

Shogun Arc Key Visual
7MmhbPu.jpg

Starts December 2

http://natalie.mu/comic/news/164836

Holy fuck they're going to animate it. They're going to fucking animate this arc.

AOTY AOTY Baby!!!!!!!

TUSR

Banned
watching later episodes of To Love-Ru gets increasingly hard.

motto is all over the place adapting chapters that there doesn't seem a main plot 7 episodes in

hope darkness has a better plot

Mailbox

watching later episodes of To Love-Ru gets increasingly hard.

motto is all over the place adapting chapters that there doesn't seem a main plot 7 episodes in

hope darkness has a better plot

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But i get what you mean.
I didn't really like it when the first season gave random episodes and i didn't like how unstructured motto was. That said, motto's art quality jump was a very pleasant surprise which kept me going all season. Motto is a looker.

WUG 1-5

Typical underdog story and a little too much focus on Miyu but very good. Ep2 was very good at making me feel uncomfortable and I-1's idol factory is pretty disturbing. WUG is too harsh on themselves, give yourselves a pat on the back for first real concert.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Yuru Yuri Season 3, Episode 5:

This episode was hard to watch at times but on the other hand got to me to laugh at some points, so it scrapes by in spite of the tedium.

phaze

Diebuster - 4-6 END

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THAT PLANET MOVING. THAT FINAL FORM NONO. THAT DOUBLE INAZUMA KICK.

THANK YOU NAMCO FOR PUTTING THIS SERIES IN SUPER ROBOT WARS Z3.

Good tas...
It wasn't as good as Gunbuster but still
Get out.

Bones liked the smell of their BBB money and decided to double down on shit tier source material huh.

Kowabon 03

Eh, this is just bad, not scary and not worth wasting even those 3 minutes on it. Dropped.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Looking at that thread I was reminded of [post=55797956]Articalys' Surveys[/post] [post=55902468]Part 2[/post] [post=55902520]Part 3[/post] [post=55905412]Part 4[/post]

So did we learn anything?

Well we're certainly slower than before. The death of Cajun (RIP) killed HNNNG. Gifs and memes are still rife. Waifu wars are not what they once were .

SAO is a good example of no real discussion beyond 'lol it sucks'. Like all forums, need to cut the hate or people need to keep it to themselves if they hate something somebody else enjoyed.
And SAO still sucks.

NeonZ

http://natalie.mu/comic/news/164836

Holy fuck they're going to animate it. They're going to fucking animate this arc.

I hope they tweak the transition between this arc and the one after it to allow comedic chapters in between, unlike in the manga. There are
many comedic stories that haven't been adapted yet
, and I don't like how the manga
went full serious mode all the time
after that story.

They've done all shogun chapters, while skipping other stuff, so it's still possible that they're planning to throw comedic chapters after the arc, unlike in the manga.

Best part is SS:Soul of Gold outselling Ushio to Tora. (And Gintama and Nisekoi )

When you take both BDs and DVDs into account, Gintama's new volume outsold Seiya's new volume. Otherwise, the sales of these shows are so clustered together down in the "this isn't selling well" 2-3k range that gloating over one selling a hundred more than another is a worthless exercise.

phaze

When you take both BDs and DVDs into account, Gintama's new volume outsold Seiya's new volume. Otherwise, the sales of these shows are so clustered together down in the "this isn't selling well" 2-3k range that gloating over one selling a hundred more than another is a worthless exercise.

Didn't notice Gintama DVD sales, I stand corrected. But still, when you take into account the sheer quality of Soul of Gold, the mere fact that it outsold anything on that list is worth noting and laughing at.

I mean Ushio to Tora is pretty bad but it's still eons above SoG.

Didn't notice Gintama DVD sales, I stand corrected. But when you take into account the sheer quality of Soul of Gold, the mere fact that it outsold anything on that list is worth noting and laughing at.

I mean Ushio to Tora is pretty bad but it's still eons above SoG.

What you think about quality is irrelevant. The people who buy anime in Japan are not primarily motivated by artistic excellence.

Jintor

gravity falls: yandere edition

western animation is the last place I would have expected to see dating sims lovingly skewered so mercilessly yet here we are.

dat paul robertson pixels

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I actually watched some western animation that GAF talks often about over the weekend. Well just the first episodes. They were not great. I'll refrain from naming names since I'm sure some will be upset that I didn't find them funny compared to some Japanimation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom