• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I'm worried about is some bullshit filler arc/ending.

There probably will be. Look at Noragami as an example, that had an anime original ending then a s2 which ignored that it ever happened. That stuff wasn't too bad either.

Depends on when this airs but it will prob be split cour? They have enough for 26 eps easy if they do that.

yami4ct

There probably will be. Look at Noragami as an example, that had an anime original ending then a s2 which ignored that it ever happened. That stuff wasn't too bad either.

Depends on when this airs but it will prob be split cour? They have enough for 26 eps easy if they do that.

There are a couple places you maybe could take a break if you didn't want to do any sort of anime filler stuff.

After the sports festival
would probably be my pick.

You could end it one arc earlier if it's only 13 episodes. There may be enough stuff to do an arc later by the time the show hits, but I'm honestly not sure how that's going to go.

Jarmel

Banned
There are a couple places you maybe could take a break if you didn't want to do any sort of anime filler stuff.

Not for a 26 episode show. Pacing would have to be abysmal for it to take 26 to get there.

Anime original Soul Eater Style here we go.😎

You could end it one arc earlier if it's only 13 episodes. There may be enough stuff to do an arc later by the time the show hits, but I'm honestly not sure how that's going to go.

Considering how fast as fuck the pacing is for the series they can easily do 2cours for 50+ chapters.

Grexeno

Most estimates for a 26-episode MHA anime with no filler ending put it covering up to chapter 57, which I think is a great cliffhanger place to end on.

yami4ct

Most estimates for a 26-episode MHA anime with no filler ending put it covering up to chapter 57, which I think is a great cliffhanger place to end on.

Looking that up, I forgot how behind I am. Been speeding too much time reading old stuff (Caught up on Assassination Classroom, read Monster and now reading 20th Century Boys). I really need to catch up. That seems like a fine place to cut it off.

Jarmel

Banned
We already know who is FMP studio. Appearentlly it will be new studio.

we should get new info on 20 nov

Wait what is this? When did this get announced? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere that it's a new studio. Well maybe a different one besides KyoAni but I haven't heard anything like the above.

yami4ct

Here's hoping Bones does good on that My Hero Academia adaptation.

Everything I hear about it makes it sound like something I'd like.

It's a very good battle shonen show. Super fun, has some cool characters and some creative ideas. It's not a GOAT experience, but it's some of the most fun I've had with a new manga in recent memory.

I like MHA a lot. Not as much as some people but the art is very expressive (I love the style) and is a generally fun series, though I hope it will hop further outside its current comfort zone then it has. Still very early.

Plus 58 is the perfect place to start up a new season, since it's them returning from the workplace experience, and the training race is a great action sequence for reintroducing the characters and what they can do (Just add filler for the students who weren't in Deku's group to show how their's turned out)

Puruzi

Banned
Bones is honestly pretty good. They have some pretty good style when hey want to, I just hope this doesn't get an anime original ending.

Fuuuuck anime original endings.

Haikyuu S2 04-05

Lawd, Saeko-nesan indeed! More female roles in this show are welcomed lol. She came through and took our boys to Tokyo in time for the match. We also see Kageyama and Hinata have a real fight and things got messed up between the two. I can see where the two of them come from, I mean why should you fix something that isn't broken. With that being said, you can't grow with that mindset. It's gonna be interesting to see where the duo goes from here.

I guess now I'm all caught up. Sucks because I actually enjoyed binging this in arcs.

Puruzi

Banned
Haikyuu S2 04-05

Lawd, Saeko-nesan indeed! More female roles in this show are welcomed lol. She came through and took our boys to Tokyo in time for the match. We also see Kageyama and Hinata have a real fight and things got messed up between the two. I can see where the two of them come from, I mean why should you fix something that isn't broken. With that being said, you can't grow with that mindset. It's gonna be interesting to see where the duo goes from here.

I guess now I'm all caught up. Sucks because I actually enjoyed binging this in arcs.
The freak quick is broken though, a bunch of players are beating it and a scrub that's coasting on his innate talent stopped it almost immediately. It's really not that good anymore.

The freak quick is broken though, a bunch of players are beating it and a scrub that's coasting on his innate talent stopped it almost immediately. It's really not that good anymore.

I think it has been broken from the beginning. It's like the coaches keep saying, all it took was the other team getting used to it. They tried to counter that by adding some dynamics to it, with the signals, which got figured out once, and the fake shots, which eventually got figured out too. Hinata is right, I think everyone else knows it too but they don't quite believe that he will be able to pull the freak quick willingly in less than 2 weeks.

I think it has been broken from the beginning. It's like the coaches keep saying, all it took was the other team getting used to it. They tried to counter that by adding some dynamics to it, with the signals, which got figured out once, and the fake shots, which eventually got figured out too. Hinata is right, I think everyone else knows it too but they don't quite believe that he will be able to pull the freak quick willingly in less than 2 weeks.

I dont understand how it is considered broken, they made it so far in the last season with it. If Kageyama had listened to Hinata and actually practiced more with it now (instead of practicing his shot put skills) that Hinata is willing to see while hitting the ball and actually aim for where the ball goes, it would be greatly enhanced. In that scene he litrally hit the ball right into Lev's hands even. And everyone needs to improve, its Karasuno Volleyball Club, not Hinata Volleyball Club.

Haibane Renmei Episode 9
download.png

Yeah, things are getting serious now.

Gotta say, it's interesting that Reki on an emotional level seems to need Rakka need more than Rakka needs her.

Cornbread78

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? S2 ep. 7-9:
This show is a lot of fun to watch. I mean, the plot is very thin and not very interesting, but the comedy is pretty good and the cast is stereotypical but fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom