• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droplet

No. It's an anime from a year or two ago. It's not a harem anime or anything perverted.

You should just tell us so the thread can get back to good wholesome topics like To-Love-Ru's plot.

This sounds hilarious. How have i not heard of this? I feel like i need to hang out here more often.

It's not really as good as it sounds, aside from the first couple pages.

Narag

No. It's an anime from a year or two ago. It's not a harem anime or anything perverted.

G9uJmAal.jpg

pbayne

This sounds hilarious. How have i not heard of this? I feel like i need to hang out here more often.

There's also a reverse harem manga called "Kiss him, not me!" in which the four guys are in love with the girl, but she just wants them to hook up with each other. (It's surprisingly good!)

Kiss him not me is brilliant.

Also I'll take a guess Canon. Is it
Ritsu Kawai.

Syrinx

Monogatari Second Season 9

It's been about a year and a half sonce I last watched this. Araragi and Shinobu unknowingly ended the world by saving Hachikuji, yada yada. Even though I didn't have the highest expectations for the reason the world ended (as evidenced by the hiatus), and though I don't quite remember the details of either Nekomonogatari Black or White, which seem important here, I didn't think I would find it quite this stupid.

If nothing else it shows that Shinobu sucks rotten ass and deserves sadness.

Seo from Gekkan Shoujo

Monogatari Second Season 9

It's been about a year and a half sonce I last watched this. Araragi and Shinobu unknowingly ended the world by saving Hachikuji, yada yada. Even though I didn't have the highest expectations for the reason the world ended (as evidenced by the hiatus), and though I don't quite remember the details of either Nekomonogatari Black or White, which seem important here, I didn't think I would find it quite this stupid.

If nothing else it shows that Shinobu sucks rotten ass and deserves sadness.

11260480_439731786236053_6884737591307798210_n.jpg

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
It' celty. Definitely celty

There's also a reverse harem manga called "Kiss him, not me!" in which the four guys are in love with the girl, but she just wants them to hook up with each other. (It's surprisingly good!)

Oh yeah, that manga is hilarious. Fujo power too strong. Surprisingly the protag don't mind going yuri route

I've fallen in love with a girl in an animu. I won't say who. It's an interesting revelation.

The thing about it is, it depresses me to know that no one can ever be as perfect in real life. She is written in a way that's just not possible in reality. I probably shouldn't admit to this so freely, but whatever.

As a shitty amateur writer, I wouldn't even want to write a character like this (if I could), because that would be even more pathetic; to fall in love with a character I wrote. Actually, that's a pretty good premise... I bet it's been done before. I bet fan fiction is like that (which I've never read or intend to).

Life lesson: don't ever watch romantic animes unless you're prepared to fall in love. Or you're normal.

(I'll get over it, I'm sure, it's only been a few days).

You can't say something like this without even giving a hint on who it is.

yami4ct

I've be listening to Eureka7 soundtrack again lately. God dang that thing is good. The anime easily has some of my favorite music in a show ever.

I really want to accredit Watanabe's influence for it being so awesome as his shows have similarly amazing soundtracks, but that's obviously a reach. I can have my narrative, though.

ibyea

Banned
I've be listening to Eureka7 soundtrack again lately. God dang that thing is good. The anime easily has some of my favorite music in a show ever.

I really want to accredit Watanabe's influence for it being so awesome as his shows have similarly amazing soundtracks, but that's obviously a reach. I can have my narrative, though.

Yeah it's one of my favorite soundtracks. This one is my personal favorite.

yami4ct

It's all fantastic. Find one song there that isn't eminently listenable. You can't.

I'm going to break character and admit that AO exists, but dear god how did that monster happen? It can't even match the original E7 musically.

I know it's the easy pick, but Storywriter is probably the song that sticks most with me. It's used so damn well in the show, so that helps. All the openings and endings are great as well.

Line_HTX

Jesus, looks like I missed a lot within the last 5 hours or so...

If Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei counts, then at least it isn't much of a power fantasy.

You like the harem power fantasy, eh?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shit, those SNAFU posts made me angry (great video though, lol)
But a S&W S3 would be epic..

Definitely want more S&W. Whistle around the world~
I still need to get on SNAFU. I should start it this week since Texans have bye week.

(I'll get over it, I'm sure, it's only been a few days).

In too deep and blood shot eyes~ Why'd you have to go and let it die~

Not if it's Lizbest. Independent small business owner? Can't go wrong there.

*Brofist

people only got banned in my anime threads

bgbw's has love confessions to anime girls

You cause bans confirmed. /_\

Narag is still evil. He's a football bully.

ibyea

Banned
It's all fantastic. Find one song there that isn't eminently listenable. You can't.

I'm going to break character and admit that AO exists, but dear god how did that monster happen? It can't even match the original E7 musically.

I know it's the easy pick, but Storywriter is probably the song that sticks most with me. It's used so damn well in the show, so that helps. All the openings and endings are great as well.

From AO the one that stands out is this one. Other than that, yeah musically it's nowhere near as memorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom