• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's always Love Live.

If I've learned anything about animus, it's that it's always Love Live.
He said the character wasn't well written so of course it's not Love Live.

And I withdraw accusations of Narag being the bully of animeGAF. You're all bullies.

4-5 pages over night?

ULEegzZ.gif

Jex

Kyousougiga was not that good.

For me it was just too convoluted to keep track of.

I agree that it was fairly convoluted but I still thought it was good. From an art, design and direction standpoint alone it was a great series to watch. I certainly wouldn't argue that it came together smoothly but there were enough individually strong episodes to warrant a watch.

YuruYuri S3 05

Sakurako is the most helpful kind of friend there is. She endurse terrible pain so that her best friend could help pass their phys. Ed class. It almost brings a tear to my eye.

Also new Akari lore is she apparently falls into a coma like state when you undo her buns!

Qurupeke

Osomatsu-san 5

I still find this to be bad. It has some fun here and there but overall it's boring. It reminds me a lot of bad Gintamas episode, but Gintama is actually much more than a comedy/gag show. It was great that they connected the two parts of the episode though. The next episode seems bad, it will feature the sheeeeh guy. Tbh, other than maybe the Totoko that plays the token girl, every other character is terrible. I guess it's part of the joke, as it was addressed in the first episode, but maybe a few originals would help. At least there are 6 protagonists with different personalities.

I doubt I'll drop the show, but I hope it will get better.

Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note Episode 5
CS-VpwOW4AATpK-.png

Wow the new boy is great, sounds like Yuki Kaji. Hes kind of perfect for this rumored delinquent role.

Cant wait for whatever this new case is, the reunited Tantei Team KZ is still going strong.

Qurupeke

Gintama

The episode... killed it.

I loved everyone's reactions, especially Gintoki's. And it was really random that the episode is based on such a (forgotten) premise. Next episode has Sougo so it's bound to be gold.

kewlmyc

Whch 4 girls were into Bathachiman? I mean I know 2 of them are obvious the others seemed to have just seen him as a friend.

Yui, Yukino, Saki (the blue haired chick), and Iroha. Saki would be more obvious if they didn't cut every single scene of them interacting from the anime?

Also, you guys spent a whole page guessing someone's waifu? Did anyone get it right?

phaze

Kyousougiga 02

Koto backstory and some world building time. I'll peg the fact that I managed to notice quite a few match cuts, down to Jarmel's BBB posts and that Kon video.

The opening remains pretty dope. Same case with the lead in for the ED.

Joe Molotov

I've fallen in love with a girl in an animu. I won't say who. It's an interesting revelation.

The thing about it is, it depresses me to know that no one can ever be as perfect in real life. She is written in a way that's just not possible in reality. I probably shouldn't admit to this so freely, but whatever.

As a shitty amateur writer, I wouldn't even want to write a character like this (if I could), because that would be even more pathetic; to fall in love with a character I wrote. Actually, that's a pretty good premise... I bet it's been done before. I bet fan fiction is like that (which I've never read or intend to).

Life lesson: don't ever watch romantic animes unless you're prepared to fall in love. Or you're normal.

(I'll get over it, I'm sure, it's only been a few days).

Which season of Monogatari are you on?

Dance with Devils Episode 5 B-Boying of Vainglory and Impulse
CS-u1tnWUAAJzL9.png
CS-vQcIWsAAMqgN.png

Shiki episode when. He will be much better than Mage and Rem combined. Hopefully the dog is there too. He's not even interested in the femLead.

Ascheroth

Gintama 294-295

Absolutely hilarious two-parter. The 'execution' scene was comedy gold. Never let Gintoki and crew talk for you, lolz.

Gintama 296

Another great episode!
What happens when a prank (based on a forgotten premise, haha) goes too far. Next episode is going to be amazing, with Sougo in the know.

Beautiful Bones -Sakurako's Investigation- Episode 5 – The Cursed Man, Part 2

Team Utsumi. He had the best role. Not the most exciting thing in the story but still good how everything fell into place.

Reminded me of Herobank's message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom