• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascheroth

Fafner 22

Great character development for Canon and Mamoru. Their plan against fighting the Festum is quite intriguing. Teaching the enemy sorrow, so that they stop killing humans.
I'm finally starting to understand a bit what that 'Mir' is they are talking about the whole time.

But on the other hand, there is only suffering.
I feel bad that the new enemy made me chuckle, because it looked like it was shooting Yu-gi-oh cards, but then it went straight for the kill. That thing was brutal, and from the preview it looks like its attack will have more repercussions.
Those death flags are activating one after the other. They are all going to die, aren't they?

Fafner 23

Dammit, that was sad. Michio, you damn fool! Weren't you satisfied with all the death flags you already set off? The 'We'll get married after I come back'-line is basically suicide.
I even felt bad for Kariya and Mitsuhiro. Why is this show so good at making me feel sad when characters I don't like die? :(
And now that core-type Festum learned hatred and stole a Fafner. And started spreading suffering immediately.
I hope Soshi and Tsubaki are alright.

Seraph of the End Battle in Nagoya Episode 17

Narumi was supposed to be silly so its odd that he became super serious. Though his team works great with Shinoas. Well timed comedy and friendship family trust made it as good as every other episode and the new vocal song was awesome.
tumblr_nxgbftHEW61tndn6wo2_500.gif

More Kimizuki please.

BOOOOOOOOOONESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

IWASAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

This isn't even out and it screams "he was a regular high school student until" plot lol

Actually, "The story of Bungō Stray Dogs centers around real-life authors who now have supernatural powers, and use them to solve mysteries in the "Armed Detective Agency". Real-life figures to have been featured in the series include Ryūnosuke Akutagawa, Yukito Ayatsuji, Dan Brown, Agatha Christie, Osamu Dazai, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Rampo Edogawa, Natsuhiko Kyogoku, Kenji Miyazawa, Doppo Kunikida, and Akiko Yoshino."

Actually, "The story of Bungō Stray Dogs centers around real-life authors who now have supernatural powers, and use them to solve mysteries in the "Armed Detective Agency". Real-life figures to have been featured in the series include Ryūnosuke Akutagawa, Yukito Ayatsuji, Dan Brown, Agatha Christie, Osamu Dazai, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Rampo Edogawa, Natsuhiko Kyogoku, Kenji Miyazawa, Doppo Kunikida, and Akiko Yoshino."

Make it stooop!

Oh my God if Dan Brown is in this I'm legit watching it.

His power includes writing popcorn novels where the main character always starts out having a good day, gets involved in a conspiracy, and then bangs someone at the end.

sonicmj1

Seems like it might be alri-

I NEED THIS RIGHT NOW

Oh my God if Dan Brown is in this I'm legit watching it.

His power includes writing popcorn novels where the main character always starts out having a good day, gets involved in a conspiracy, and then bangs someone at the end.

Doing some research, it seems you're not far off:

Dan Brown will have an ability known as “Inferno”, which will allow him to compose a three-line piece of text that offers a look into “Hell” – or more specifically a look into what will take place 33 minutes in the future. However staying true to what some might consider his novels to be like, the text he composes will be indecipherable to all but himself. This is due to the historical and religious content included in everything produced by his ability.

phaze

Fate/Stay Night 15-16

Boy oh boy, why didn't anyone tell me I dropped this right where it started getting really fun
nny
? Awful CG dragons, threesomes, Ilya getting added to the harem after 13 episodes of being a psychotic loli and immediately after her servant fell victim to Shirou's asspulls. And that's just a glimpse. All that is underlined by terrible direction, hideous chara designs, poor and at times non-existent animation. Even voice acting is noticably worse than in Ufotable's UBW. I shall never complain about the aforementioned again.

Monster Strike Episode 6
CTObXUHWEAA8k2E.png

Monster Strike skin of youtube? Where. I love when he talks to us probably funniest part of the episode (outside of tsundere Akira).

Best monster of the week this episode though, all the fast flashy instead of the pinball stuff made it very unique.

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk - 6
Set up episode today. Just general talking and character building, with SmoothAyato™ coming out with the quote
"We need to be able to talk about even trival things if we are to be a good team."
of the day.
Kirin on the other hand is probably THE waifu material, with Julis coming close.
Claudia on the other hand.....
godlike.

Line_HTX

Fate/Stay Night 15-16

Boy oh boy, why didn't anyone tell me I dropped this right where it started getting really fun
nny
? Awful CG dragons, threesomes, Ilya getting added to the harem after 13 episodes of being a psychotic loli and immediately after her servant fell victim to Shirou's asspulls. And that's just a glimpse. All that is underlined by terrible direction, hideous chara designs, poor and at times non-existent animation. Even voice acting is noticably worse than in Ufotable's UBW. I shall never complain about the aforementioned again.

That CG dragon was very silly. They could've just fade to black and go to the next day and still have the same message, lol.

Shingeki Chuugakkou Episode 6

Why they do that too Jean, should have just gone the Jean Eren route instead would have been sweeter
And it had to be a titan to fall in love with Jean, what even?

Noragami Aragoto - 06

Jesus Christ, every word coming out of these characters' mouths is stupid shit. You actually attempt to take anything they say halfway serious and it's just the most blatant nonsense.

They keep saying things which have already been contradicted countless times by the events that took place so far. Whenever someone is saying anything about a god's attributes I want to strangle them. If Noragami has shown us anything it's that all these gods are the dumbest fucks to roam the world and the mere thought that anyone of them could be a honorable pal should be punishable.

Bishamon manages to take the cake from Yukino and becomes the worst character. She was ridiculously aggressive towards Yato for what's a blatant misunderstanding and attempted to downright kill him multiple times but when it turns out that Kugaha is behind all this and he's killed several dozen of the other regelias she suddenly turns all benevolent and shit? !?!?!? REALLY!?!?!? "Oh yeh I guess I really didn't care quite enough about you...yeh...that justifies most of this. Okay, you're good to go!"

It's hilarious how the show introduced Bishamon as this overly strong, female character that don't need no help from anyone! ...and then consequently have her fail every step of the way due to sheer ignorance and stupidity. Is there even anything Bishamon ever accomplished?

And then this line towards the end to Kazuma "You're human. You're allowed to make mistakes!" ???????????????????????????????????? Not only didn't he actually make a real mistake, you sure aren't one to talk.

Oh and she better cake a god damn humongous apology cake for Yato

Last episode I used garbage tier writing but reduced it to bad. I'm afraid this was a mistake. Noragami is, in fact, shock-full of garbage writing.

you know anime has a lot of problems but for god's sake at least the scheduling problems are pretty rare most of the time. I'm finally up to date on Gravity Falls and Disney has literally aired the premiere of a three part finale and then gone radio silent for about a month and a half before the next episode of the finale is due to air. and it's not even due to production problems, they wrapped in April apparently! Remember when Korra's scheduling was absolute rubbish too? Might just be Disney/Nick though... anything 11 minutes or so tends to come out fairly okay, or that could just be Cartoon Network.
Yikes. Good thing I haven't started that yet. Putting up with the scheduling of Steven Universe is bad enough.

Doing some research, it seems you're not far off:

lmao I hope this and JoJo Part 4 air at the same time

Seraph of the End S2 Epsiode 5
download.png

Cute redhead on the left never got to do anything. ;_;

But color me surprised, because the second season of Seraph of the End has been pretty enjoyable.

It's a show that has no boundaries really. It's a show where child soldiers shoot flaming tigers at vampire overlords, who in turn block the shot with their vampire butler.

It's never really amazing, but it's a show that seems to know its strengths, even if at their core they are typical.

Oh and this episode had Dio in it in a way.

More anime should have Dio in it.

Qurupeke

Owarimonogatari 6

Awesome episode and a happy conclusion. I expected that they would go that route with the Oikura mystery, but it is kind depressing. Living for so much time with a corpse... It's weird that she didn't notice a smell or something, but I guess the house either smelled awfully because of the garbage or she was a bit insane... Probably both...

Also, Ougi dropping all of those bombs at the start of the episode. She was so fucking salty about losing to Hanekawa. lol And that jab about looking for Hachikuji... lol And Oikura when she isn't angry/crazy/sad is sooo cute.

Oh and loved the song at the end.

Ascheroth

Fafner 24

There is hope!
But everything is so sad and bittersweet.
I have no idea how the final episode will turn out. Maybe there will be a happy end. Maybe they all die a tragic death. Or maybe something inbetween.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk - 6
Set up episode today. Just general talking and character building, with SmoothAyato™ coming out with the quote
"We need to be able to talk about even trival things if we are to be a good team."
of the day.
Kirin on the other hand is probably THE waifu material, with Julis coming close.
Claudia on the other hand.....

godlike.

You guys just like Claudia because she has permanent sex hair.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Someone mentioned sex hair but I see no pics of sex hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom