• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarmel

Banned
Unless you're BONES and Sho Aikawa launching an original anime series which mixes period Japanese fantasy action with educational Kanji and history lessons airing on the prestigious doroku time slot on TBS/MBS!

T_T

So are we sure now that CR is one cour only?

Jarmel

Banned
Yes I don't know what he's implying. CR is definitely split cours, or they wouldn't be selling it in 5 volumes.

Liborek on Twitter was confident that CR was one cour yesterday when he was listing 2016 BONES shows so I thought some new news popped up.

Edit: I totally forgot that you were referencing Aikawa's other show that actually did get canned. Oops.

You forgot when she gives Araragi chocolate at the end Tsukimono and says "yay" then she puts a hair tie in.

Yeah and I also forgot this

FUZYL2u.png
R1CEnvH.png
wQEkPqL.jpg

Hitagi is just God Tier in general, like when she managed to talk down Nadeko while slighting her the entire time

the best

Line_HTX

Cool. Now I can watch Dragon Ball how it's meant to be watched.

I mean I can't watch the spanish dub, so this is the next best thing. As long as they don't use that god awful american OP.

I want to see the MX Spanish dub. See if it's like a soap opera, lol

To be fair, I've done you a great disservice by imparting that bit of information as living in ignorance is far preferable. We can never reclaim our lost innocence.

The old Bad 90s Dubs addage?

Shouta

I see. I do like satire and remember Golden Boy making me laugh when I saw a bit of it in the distant past. Self referential of anime in general. Anything like that in a fantasy or sci-fi setting?

Hmm, let me stew on that and think of a few good ones.

Jaxec

I see there's a Monogatari best girl talk going on. So for the fun of it here's mine:

Kaiki > Bearded Kaiki > Hanekawa > Ougi > Shinobu > Hachikuji > Senjogugahara > Yotsugi > Karen > Tsukihi > Nadeko

Watching Kuroko and being like 'when do the jet engine noises start?' Or My Basketball Anime Can't Be This Hard To Get Into. No seriously, I'm trying but I just tab out every time I try to watch it.

pbayne

Escaflowne 19

I remember someone complaining about this episode a few weeks back and id agree with them. Its probably the first episode where the show kinda stumbles.

So the bad guys plan is to use their super destiny alteration machine to spy on the main girl and change who she falls in love with. Sounds daft but in the show it makes sense.

The problem is it relys on one character, Van, acting irrationally stupid and kills off any chance of a relationship with the main girl. And then the shows tries to make out that Allen and Hitomi are an awful couple, when in reality they are the best match for each other.

It really felt like a concession that this is still a shoujo so we need a bit of mis-direction and confusing love triangle nonsense.

Conan-san

I imagine it being huge is why there isn't a simulcast. after dat tv money

Yeah and that did their #1 Son Precure a fat lot of good now, didn't it?

After 11 years, the most they have to show for themselves is a half cooked verison that aired on YTV and an even less done version that will only air on Netflix under a buggered title.

Toei need to just get in the Sea and stay there.

Watching Kuroko and being like 'when do the jet engine noises start?' Or My Basketball Anime Can't Be This Hard To Get Into. No seriously, I'm trying but I just tab out every time I try to watch it.

If I remember right the first few episodes are pretty middling. For me it started to get good when they played against the green haired dude. If that match does nothing for you then the show probably isn't for you.

Jintor

YuruYuri s3 - 1

Surprisingly I think I understood about 60-70% of the king's game dialogue... but when I turned off the subtitles to check I crashed about 3 lines in. lol

/edit lol holy shit the next episode preview is cross promotion reviews. lol. anime

Qurupeke

The Nadeko hate really makes me sad. She's not perfect, not even close to Gahara or Tsukihi, but she's pretty good
when she's not insane...

Quasar

The Nadeko hate really makes me sad. She's not perfect, not even close to Gahara or Tsukihi, but she's pretty good
when she's not insane...

I like her too. Actually this is perhaps the one show where it has a big ensemble cast where I like them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom