• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gvitor

your lie in april - 22 end

i'm so sad

also happy?

It's overwhelmingly impressive to me that such a cliched story actually affected me as much as this series did. Just goddamn. What a good anime. That final piano sequence was beautiful.

Also shoutout to Takeshi's fuckin' hair holy shit.

edit: man now i need somethign lighthearted, technically it's time to sleep, but i need to clear my mind

If someone had told be beforehand that a slice of life would be my favorite anime, I'd laugh at them. I adore almost everything about Your Lie in April, clichés and all. It even made me go back to playing the piano. Glad you enjoyed it.

I listen to some version of Orange almost every day, lol.

duckroll

It takes like freaking 5 seconds to read character relationships on the wiki. You scroll down to "relationships" of the main characters.

It's not like I was suggesting to go read the novelization of every episode lol

I think his point is that it's not necessary since any incarnation of a Lupin story will present those relationships to the viewer in obvious ways.

Jarmel

Banned
Hackadoll-1
DcJERWF.jpg

Am I watching the Ninja Slayer finale?
Best thing I've seen outside of LWA that involves Trigger. This is closer to something like Ah My Goddess.

The editing was off, in that there are too many cuts, but it's surprisingly funny. Trigger really does do better with shorts.

Edit: Oh god I didn't pick up on Satsuki's VA. For shame. She's totally using the same voice too.

Sölf

Exactly what is the relationship Trigger has with Hackadoll? They didn't animate it, only produce it... or what was it?

Rin-ne 21

I just need to finish this crap and get it done, I really should have quit a long time ago but now that I'm 4/5ths of the way though I'll see it though somehow.

Jarmel

Banned
Sölf;180539278 said:
Exactly what is the relationship Trigger has with Hackadoll? They didn't animate it, only produce it... or what was it?

They're doing animation assistance on it. So yea they're helping animate it. The ED is all CGI so I'm wondering if Sanzigen did that.

I am sad no one has licensed Kagewani yet, even though CR picked up the other two members of the Ultra Super Anime Time block. That's the most interesting one out of the three.

Sölf;180539278 said:

They are credited for Animation Production Assistance, which means they are helping out the main animation studio on the project, which is Creators in Pack.

Hmm all of these answers are so conflicting. With school and all, my time is limited now. If the Lupin in the movie isn't the same as the one in the series starting this season, it'll kinda defeat the purpose of me taking the time to watch it, even if it is a good movie in its own right. I think I'm just gonna wait it out for the anime series to start, and worst comes to worst I'll check the wiki like Admiral said.

He is Lupin. The same Lupin.
He is a great thief, with plans, and panache, and a silly laugh, and a weakness for hot women, and a heart of gold.

All the "different" Lupins from series, ovas and movies, are one and the same, it's just that sometimes in one series the silliness is more accentuated, in other the lecherousness is, and in others the heart of gold.

I think his point is that it's not necessary since any incarnation of a Lupin story will present those relationships to the viewer in obvious ways.

Yep.
I doubt the Lupin I watched on tv in my infancy was the original series, and I don't even think I saw the episodes in order, but *gasp* even my 11 years old self could get it.

The doubts of "I don't know I will understand this now without prep time" are laughable. Maybe he is expecting another type of series, but Lupin III isn't exactly high-level intellectual stuff.

Sölf

Hackadoll 01
Hm. Well. That was... whacky. But not really good or bad. Maybe another episode to decide?
Also, what was that ending, Vocaloid MMD video?

Ushio to Tora - 14

Really enjoying this show as of late. Plenty of fun Tora reactions in this episode, his little rolls and when he impersonated the spear was great.
I didn't expect there to be this many characters in this show, already introduced two more! Hope to see more of the slapping lady, she also mentioned Nen, I think that's the first I've heard of it, usually they just say Aura?

I noticed Hyou in the ED so hopefully he'll make a comeback soon. Tora's fight in the end was nice, and he got freaky as hell at the end!

duckroll

It's on everything. Daisuki, Gundaminfo, and Hulu are a week ahead of Funi+Crunchy.

I'm pretty sure "Gundaminfo" means Youtube. They just throw an embedded Youtube video on the site for new episodes, and they're located on the Gundaminfo channel on Youtube in a bunch of different languages.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Is this like an AU where Jacuzzi and Nice are soldiers in a futuristic eEarth?

They're doing animation assistance on it. So yea they're helping animate it. The ED is all CGI so I'm wondering if Sanzigen did that.

I am sad no one has licensed Kagewani yet, even though CR picked up the other two members of the Ultra Super Anime Time block. That's the most interesting one out of the three.

They are credited for Animation Production Assistance, which means they are helping out the main animation studio on the project, which is Creators in Pack.

The script also by Trigger's employee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom