• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utawarerumono 07

It's funny seeing the roles reversed. In this show the preverted ones are the girls lol. Had plenty of laughs throughout this episode, specially when
Anju got her ass whooped by Munechika.
What was up with that blonde dude's glare though.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Utawarerumono: itsuware no kamen

YtOCka9.png

Hits the spot every week, when I'm itching for more SoL cat girls this show doesn't let me down. Also had a few laughs in this episode with one more lost princess running around doing stupid shit :D
The magazines were pretty funny but that Yaoi manga writer was pretty suspicious just out of nowhere in the middle of the street giving ruru a volume.

Jaxec

Actually if you haven't already watched it, Dog Days actually sounds like exactly what you're looking for. Except replace cat girls with dog girls.

Cornbread78

Calvary ep.7
Damn, what a battle. I really liked this episode. I mean, these MC's that always go out of the way to help these girls is super cliché, but this episode was well done and from start to finish with no awkward misunderstandings or other awful tropey crap in regards to their relationship. He made it clear that it was friendship and had Stella in on all of it. Oh, plus no creepy imouto moments was a huge plus.

Asterix ep.7
Well now, our MC is getting damn good. It was a pretty good episode as well. Most of it was about Tarun and some pretty emotional stuff. Asterix will definately be a full harem soon enough. I think I rooting for Claudia on this one. She is straight forward and honest about it, where as Vermillion still won't let go of those awful tsundere traits. The battle was unique in how it played out as well..

Summary:
So head to head this week goes to Calvary.

Calvary:3
Asterix:2
Tie:2

Still a close battle for LN supremacy.

Cornbread78

Ah. I was confused, I thought breadmilf might have been some slang kids are using these days for a character type.

Lol, I just Tweeted her out for you from my PS4 screencap.

Utawarerumono ep.7
More of a SoL episode, but I guess we are still meeting more important characters. This has to be a 2cours show at least that we are still meeting new characters and still have no plot. The show is always fun to watch, but I wonder where it is going..?

Time for more Tales of Zestiria now.

Erigu

[Owarimonogatari]
This arc will last the rest of the season if I remember correctly. If so, then I'm all game. So this is what happens before
Araragi saves Hanekawa in Tsubasa Tiger
?
Precisely.

Also another question. Who does Araragi care for most?

Senjougahara (is in love with)
Hanekawa (would die for)
Shinobu (would die with)
Funny you'd mention that. "Keep watching"?

Sterok

Aikatsu 159

Why is the episode not a series. Like, I don't even need all the space fighting and mechs. Space idols need to be a thing. Lol, Yurika's cereal commercial is the first appearance of the first gen. Madoka knows how to be a subtle dick. Evil Johnny again. Dude needs to catch a break someday. Sumire gets brainwashed to evil again. She really is Akari's primary rival. Wow, they got in an actual battle with actual shooting. First gen saves the day! What's a Kaede or Shion? Aoi and Sakura don't screw around. Drama greatness has returned.

Outbreak Company

I really loved the facial expressions in this show. They were just so derpy in a lot of shots and it fit the scenes so well; I just wonder if they were intentional.

I wasn't a fan of the endgame. Maybe I'm just expecting a little much from the Chaika/Scrapped Princess dude, but the twist was so ... unnecessary(?) I mean, if the only reason he put it in was to justify the title then I'm not a fan. Also this show would have been just fine without the drama at the end. If anything, I'm just glad we didn't get any corny evil American/Chinese imperialists like in GATE.

Outbreak Company earns a score of 2.5 Sword Art Online's

Quasar

Outbreak Company

I really loved the facial expressions in this show. They were just so derpy in a lot of shots and it fit the scenes so well; I just wonder if they were intentional.

I wasn't a fan of the endgame. Maybe I'm just expecting a little much from the Chaika/Scrapped Princess dude, but the twist was so ... unnecessary(?) I mean, if the only reason he put it in was to justify the title then I'm not a fan. Also this show would have been just fine without the drama at the end. If anything, I'm just glad we didn't get any corny evil American/Chinese imperialists like in GATE.

Outbreak Company earns a score of 2.5 Sword Art Online's

Yeah. Just like that magic retail anime from a year or two ago (I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job) they put on a bit of a rushed serious bit on the last 2 episodes or two which didn't really work. If they had more time I think it could of. Makes me wonder about the Outbreak company books, how that played out.

I liked Outbreak Company though overall. Its an interesting show to pair alongside Gate.

Russ T

Banned
Finished first part of Gatchaman Crowds!

GOOOOD SHIT!

Will start Insight tomorrow probably. Lookin' forward to it. :D

(Technically I already started. Watched episode 0. Didn't catch on to dude being stuck in her head from the ending of episode 12. Interesting.)

Finished first part of Gatchaman Crowds!

GOOOOD SHIT!

Will start Insight tomorrow probably. Lookin' forward to it. :D

(Technically I already started. Watched episode 0. Didn't catch on to dude being stuck in her head from the ending of episode 12. Interesting.)

Did you watch the non shit ending of Crowds? If you didn't, do that.

trejo

Actually if you haven't already watched it, Dog Days actually sounds like exactly what you're looking for. Except replace cat girls with dog girls.

It's more like take the cat girls and add dog girls and squirrel girls and fox girls and bunny girls and tiger girls and...

Oh, I thought you were going to link Xenoglossia. I'm a bit disappointed.
And I'm disappointed in the both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom