• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ T

Banned
The M stands for Mead

whatever gets yer rocks off i guess

Moniack-Mead-500ml-flask-lge.jpg

John Blade

Going to modify the list of what anime I have already finish watching. This will give me a very good idea of what anime I need to get done and how many I actually have to go watch. Kinda scary of how much I spend on this collection of mine.

Speaking of Comet Lucifer...

Comet Lucifer - 11

I keep thinking about how better this show would have been if it was 24 episodes. Yep, it's another one of THOSE shows.

Nothing in this show was given enough development for what happened in this episode to have any real impact. This entire show feels like a rough draft.

It sucks, because I really want to feel hyped for the upcoming final battle next week. But I can't.

This would usually be the part where I post a link to a music from some awesome sounding OST to indicate my hype. But since I am not hyped, I'm just going to link to this music instead.

Mailbox

Speaking of Comet Lucifer...

Comet Lucifer - 11

I keep thinking about how better this show would have been if it was 24 episodes. Yep, it's another one of THOSE shows.

Nothing in this show was given enough development for what happened in this episode to have any real impact. This entire show feels like a rough draft.

It sucks, because I really want to feel hyped for the upcoming final battle next week. But I can't.

This would usually be the part where I post a link to a music from some awesome sounding OST to indicate my hype. But since I am not hyped, I'm just going to link to this music instead.

I've said it since episode 1.
The very first episode felt like an episode out of a 24 or 36 episode anime. When I found out it was 12 episodes I felt crushed :(

Line_HTX

Every time I see duckroll he's always sad, but now I see him happy.

I'll get to what this Concrete Revolutio craze is after Sunday Night Football.

I know Kiritobread is hiding
(busy with work)

Sterok

Aikatsu 163

Hmmm, I'm sure this Dandai toy company has absolutely no relation to any real world company. Ozorotter is way overused. Give some other mascot the spotlight. And not that bear yet again.

Every time I see duckroll he's always sad, but now I see him happy.

I'll get to what this Concrete Revolutio craze is after Sunday Night Football.

I know Kiritobread is hiding
(busy with work)

We did it duckroll.

We converted another one.

Also, yeah, I could see Jiro
being a clone of Claude.

We're halfway through this series, but we still don't know much about Jiro or Kikko really.

Mailbox

Is it okay to watch the rest of concrete revolutio after its done airing?

I've only watched episode 1 so far and I have a final in a couple of days :/

I should stop watching anime for a few days :/

Is it okay to watch the rest of concrete revolutio after its done airing?

I've only watched episode 1 so far and I have a final in a couple of days :/

I should stop watching anime for a few days :/

You'll be waiting a while since the second part of Concrete Revolutio is airing in the spring.

cj_iwakura

Yamada-kun & The Seven Witches (End)

There's some unwritten rule that
if the two main characters get together, they aren't allowed to have a decent kiss
, isn't there. Kind of a cop-out. Fun show, though.

Cornbread78

Yamada-kun & The Seven Witches (End)
There's some unwritten rule that
if the two main characters get together, they aren't allowed to have a decent kiss
, isn't there. Kind of a cop-out. Fun show, though.

Lol, they did kiss though... One of my favs from this year. It was a lot of fun each week.

Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero ep. 3-6
I really don't know what to say, we have an MC that can stand on walls, make girls pee themeselves, now owns a motorcycle that strip a girls clothes off if they touch it, but hey, he
saved that little girl from the terrorists
because she is a woman that cried. So freakin' over the top that I can't even comprehend. ... At least that fight at the beginning of ep.4 was pretty cool, but yeah, trash, trash, trash...

John Blade

Just did the finalize of my anime that I finish and anime I am still need to watch in my collection. From my entire Anime collection I have own as of now (322 as of now till I get another batch in few days),

163 dvd/blu-ray of anime still need to watch.
159 dvd/blu-ray of anime is complete.

I guess, my 2016 will get that to be around 25% or less of my collection need to finish in my entire collection by the end of that year. Look like it might be possible. Just need to go through GTO and maybe the other two anime I put on hold for a while.

Really hope Jarmel comes back. Whoever hacked his account is a loser and a piece of shit. Do these people not have anything better to do? Anyway...

One Punch Man 11

This episode was incredible. I can't even imagine how epic the last boss batlle for Saitama and the guys down bellow will be. I'm gonna miss this show.

Puruzi

Banned
Really hope Jarmel comes back. Whoever hacked his account is a loser and a piece of shit. Do these people not have anything better to do? Anyway...

One Punch Man 11

This episode was incredible. I can't even imagine how epic the last boss batlle for Saitama and the guys down bellow will be. I'm gonna miss this show.

You really can't. If they get it right it will legit be the coolest thing in anime, not even joking

You really can't. If they get it right it will legit be the coolest thing in anime, not even joking

Oh boy, now you've done it. I can't wait!!!

Gundam IBO 11

OPM is ending and that makes me sad. But if this were to end too, I'd be destroyed. It's easy to say that every Sunday for the past 11 weeks has been A-tier. This week it was much of the same. I was okay with the outcome of the whole thing from last week story wise.
Takaki got hurt badly, but he didn't die. So the whole thing wasn't a red herring, nor a setup for his death. It was in the middle.
One thing that we see in this episode is just how many enemies Tekkadan specifically has now. We got back to back scenes from all of them pretty much and the numbers just seem to be increasing more and more.

Phatmac

Was busy watching football to make my post but it was probably my favorite episode. Lots of great animation for the main fight made it hype as hell. Madhouse truly delivered the best moments from the manga. Best scene in the whole series was great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom