• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Ask Ducky, because I think we have to create and OT2 once we hit the 200 page mark...

Also, even with only 2 weeks left, that could easily be 15-30 pages worth...

Page 385. There should just be enough to cover before the new year, I think.

Man, usually Fall seasons are jam packed with cool shows, but this one is mostly okay. I thought we would have gone to OT2 around Thanksgiving or so. I guess I should be glad that it slowed down enough for me to catch up, lol.

I can finally start binge watching stuff now the semester is over.

Cornbread78

Eupho ep. 7-8
That episode 8. It's just to ambiguous to determine yuri intent there. But C'Mon:
tumblr_nx0shnYrM31s83c9go3_540.jpg

and really:

tumblr_nt05yvS04R1sy5k7wo1_500.gif

Yeah, I've seen the gif before, but c'mon... that IS pure baiting now.... Season 2 ought to be very interesting.....

Oh and by the way, this show is pretty boring on the whole and I'm not sure if I like it or not Taki -Sensei is still the best character, him or Asuka... I don;t hate it at all, but it's just going..

Line_HTX

Eupho ep. 7-8
That episode 8. It's just to ambiguous to determine yuri intent there. But C'Mon:
tumblr_nx0shnYrM31s83c9go3_540.jpg

and really:

tumblr_nt05yvS04R1sy5k7wo1_500.gif

Yeah, I've seen the gif before, but c'mon... that IS pure baiting now.... Season 2 ought to be very interesting.....

Oh and by the way, this show is pretty boring on the whole and I'm not sure if I like it or not Taki -Sensei is still the best character, him or Asuka... I don;t hate it at all, but it's just going..

Boring? Nah, this is about being in the Fighting Game Community and working real hard just to compete at Evolution in Las Vegas, yo.

XD

Cornbread78

Boring? Nah, this is about being in the Fighting Game Community and working real hard just to compete at Evolution in Las Vegas, yo.

XD

I'll watch the last 4 episodes before I truly decide how I feel about it, but compared to other music anime, this one focuses more on the process and not as much on the music, plus, I fall way behind on the technical mentions.

JulianImp

Why is she standing so weird.

Who stands like that?

I also saw lots of girls standing like that while I was in Japan. It's really weird, but I guess it's considered to be more feminine than standing with your feet looking away from each other or something?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I don't get why people are desperate for lady love in Euphonium. Why not watch something else that doesn't beat round the bush Hidan no Aria AA is that's what you want?

Line_HTX

I'll watch the last 4 episodes before I truly decide how I feel about it, but compared to other music anime, this one focuses more on the process and not as much on the music, plus, I fall way behind on the technical mentions.

True, while I did love Nodame for the music, I love Euphonium for the process because it's more like the work put in. I was not in the school band myself, but I have taken piano lessons and did competitions before, so in a way I can kind of relate to this.

Also the joke I made was kind of similar in putting the time in and practicing on fighting games and wanting to go to the biggest tournament on the planet.

Sometimes, it's all about the process and not the end result, much like how it's about the journey and not the destination a la Wolf's Rain, Mushishi, and Kino's Journey.

I don't get why people are desperate for lady love in Euphonium. Why not watch something else that doesn't beat round the bush Hidan no Aria AA is that's what you want?
Yuri-teasing > outright yuri?

For some I suppose. Like how some people prefer ecchi over outright ball slapping hentai.

Cornbread78

Thankfully, I can't care less, I have to laugh every time I see it though because of all the craziness last spring. The debates here were awesome stuff... It's not like that stuff doesn;t happen to real band members anyhow. I may have been on the football field playing, but I remember hearing all the rumors from the band members and girlfriends of some of the football players that were in colorguard/band....

Yuri-teasing > outright yuri?

For some I suppose. Like how some people prefer ecchi over outright ball slapping hentai.

Yeah, there is a lot of true in this. They toy around with it and it makes it fun. I guess we will find out in season 2 on where the director decided to go with it (unless it is decided in the last 4 episodes and I'll find out before that) That whole Suinichi thing not withstanding...

Cornbread78

Kiritobread was involved in a scandaru as a player.

No doubt about that, lol. I'll have to find the newpaper articles they wrote about me in the local paper my Jr year. It was hilarious: "Mr. Versitility" Our OL's and 2 of our bench defensive backs had GFs in the band, so we got a lot of dirt. My GF at the time was in the color guard, but quite..

Line_HTX

No doubt about that, lol. I'll have to find the newpaper articles they wrote about me in the local paper my Jr year. It was hilarious: "Mr. Versitility" Our OL's and 2 of our bench defensive backs had GFs in the band, so we got a lot of dirt. My GF at the time was in the color guard, but quite..

Oh shit, I was only half joking. I didn't think shit got real.

Everyone else has pretty much covered the watch order but just a warning avoid Ghost in the Shell 2.0. Looks garish compared to the original.

And even though the dub is superb, one of the best, the subs have the unaltered script to get the full experience.

This is what I find

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L6AW2MC/?tag=neogaf0e-20

And apparently the subtitles are fucked

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002NUULNG/?tag=neogaf0e-20

This is the 2.0 version which apparently does contain a the original cut, but it's got fucked up video artifacts?

should I just get the 2005 DVD copy?

Cornbread78

Oh shit, I was only half joking. I didn't think shit got real.

Wait, you haven't seen American Pie? That is proof alone, lol.
Oh yeah, ask some of the band members back from your HS what really goes on.

But you could've went along with it and follow up with "all according to keikaku" instead... you're truly unworthy of your Ougi avatar.

Hilarious..

I went to a private HS, so little things that went on traveled a LOT faster then they would at public schools...

Mendrox

Angel Beats gets better and better. Im surprised one could think the beginning was bad when it was probably the most tightest storytelling Ive seen. Every element of the story was introduced beautifully especially Otonashi and his meeting and accepting of the SSS and their ongoing dilemma with Angel, NPCs, and even their purpose in the afterlife.

I found the cast all awesome, Otonashi, Hinata, Noda, Naoi, Ooyama, Fujimaki, Matsushita the Fifth, Takeyama, and Yuri.

I think that it feels too rushed with so much non sense and sometimes horrible art direction. Even the soundtrack does not feel right. I've watched Haibane and consider it already way way better than this pos. I will drop it... what a waste of time. :(

I dunno I didn't care about anyone till now (not even that baseball idiot guy that almost disappeared) except for the tenshi girl who said that she isn't even an angel which I guess will be correct and Otonashi will befriend her or something like that including a nice twist on Otonashis personality through his memory loss or some shit.

phaze

OPM 11
RIP One Punch Man.

Boros could use a less garish set of colours. Didn't remember there was so much stuff to go through before getting to the meaty parts but I guess it's all the better they can devote all of 12th episode to it.

Then again, I'm not sure what anyone expected. "Yeah the episode was cool, I liked that one part" isn't really prime discussion material

Still better then power level wanking and WHO WOULD WIN???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom